Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,342 members, 7,954,392 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:02 PM

My Humble Opinon On Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Humble Opinon On Biafra (425 Views)

UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic / God Is Using Trump To Humble America - Obasanjo / POLL: Should A Referendum Be Held On Biafra?. THE CABLE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Humble Opinon On Biafra by yugoo: 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
The issue of Biafra has been ongoing in the country for a while and I wish to input my humble opinion,even as a proud Igbo man.It might not be accepted in all quaters but I have to go ahead with it.

I have had the opportunity to take time to listen to Radion Biafra,all I hear is hate speech,even to the point of attacking some peoples religional beliefs,even in christendom.A lot of call and agitation for Igbos to garther and get this Biafra agenda to reality.

The question I have asked all the faithfuls,is this,What Agenda have they presented for the well being of Igbos?Is ther any given or agreed blue print for our socio and economic survival as a nation that just got its independence?Its not enough to lead people out,its worse to lead the to frustration and possible anarchy.

I would have been glad if there are community projects IPOB is carrying out in some places in the south east,both in educational and healt sector.This will make us have the confidence that we are not going to face the fear of the unknown.

Let there also be a definite agenda involving sharing formular between the south east and south south because there is always the possibility of power tussle that can lead to breakdown and anarchy.

My brothers,let us look into these factors and seek to address all these factors and evaluate if these things will turn out well in years to come because,no matter how the south east blames the central government for under development,we have had Igbo governors,Senators and Chairmen which have evn refused to renovate a single road or school all through their stay in power and I know they will definitely return to Biafra to lobby for power.

You can change a name,but you cannot change the values and attitudes of individuals.

God Bless Us All

(1) (Reply)

Why Senate Shut Down For Saraki’s Trial – Na’allah / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari,osinbajo And Saraki / A Piece Of My Mind...!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.