Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:01 AM

Abia Senator, Nkechi Nwaogu Dumps PDP For Ruling Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Senator, Nkechi Nwaogu Dumps PDP For Ruling Party (480 Views)

Abia Govt Blasts Nkechi Nwaogu Who Called Abia "A Failed State Under PDP" / Rivers Rerun: Nwaogu Of PDP Caught Giving Orders To Hijack Ballot Box - PremiumT / Senator Nwaogu Dumps PDP For APC, Says Party Has Lost Focus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abia Senator, Nkechi Nwaogu Dumps PDP For Ruling Party by simtosul: 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
Nwaogu announced her membership of the APC
on Thursday, November 5, 2015, at the party’s
national headquarters in Abuja.
Abia State Senator, Nkechi Nwaogu has dumped
the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for the All
Progressives Congress (APC).
Nwaogu announced her membership of the APC
on Thursday, November 5, 2015, at the party’s
national headquarters in Abuja.
“l am here to fraternise myself once again with
my party, APC, to identify myself, to associate
myself with the change train and anybody today
in this country who does not realise that this is
a divine mandate given to APC to usher in
change, to sustain change, to bring about change
in all endeavours of our lives, especially in our
economic lives, is not realistic,” she said.
The PDP has witnessed a mass exodus of
members since it lost its ruling party status to
the APC in the 2015 general elections.

www.pulse.ng/politics/apc-abia-senator-nkechi-nwaogu-dumps-pdp-for-ruling-party-id4332804.html

Re: Abia Senator, Nkechi Nwaogu Dumps PDP For Ruling Party by benedictnsi(m): 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
Lol waving bye bye to PEE DEE PEE gringrin
Re: Abia Senator, Nkechi Nwaogu Dumps PDP For Ruling Party by merry02(m): 2:04pm On Nov 06, 2015
Former senator !! Point of correction!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Soundbites On Saraki’s Trial At The CCT By Tomisin Yakubu / Photos Of Pre. Buhari Skyping With Golden Eaglets Ahead Of The Final With Mali / Boy Shock The World Of South Africa Against Xenophobia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.