Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,288 members, 7,839,429 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser (41614 Views)

Amaechi Throws 50th Birthday Party For Basorge Tariah Jr (Photos) / Wike’s Aide, Inko-Tariah, Escapes Assassination In Rivers State!!! / Saraki Appoints Chief Of Staff And Media Adviser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by sweatlana: 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
Media adviser resigned o
Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by efilefun(m): 4:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
HE sacked his personal media adviser, what has that got to do with APC Are you that dumb or the post was too difficult for you to comprehend
Our5k:
I thought APCshit said he no longer has power

2 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
Buzzj17:
Gradually, the truth about Wike(d) will come out.
He is the governor, commissioner, head of due process and everything all at once. He is there taking loans all over the place and patching roads. Rivers people are blind and are not asking the cost of resurfacing these roads compared to how much loan Wike has collected or how much monthly allocation and IGR he is getting. Smh

Shut Up..... let the ppl who live in Rivers state decide, the man was making statements on behalf of the Governor without the confirmation of the Governor. He is another stooge

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
doctokwus:

I tell u. I wonder d cerebral capacity of the average Nigerian.Bigotry and sycophancy can blind them to all reason.When it's as obvious as daylight that Wike is reaping d state blind with unaccounted bogus expenditures,he still has supporters singing his praise.

Tell me what state you come form and I tell you how stupid
Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by ibisko04: 4:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
Wike was once the best of Amechi men. Today, Wike is the best of Amechi antagonist.
Wike is afraid of being shortcuts.
He understand that game very well .

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by Orikinla(m): 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
Indializzie:

I JUST SAW DIS ONLINE... SOO FUNNY.:

For those guys that go to a girls wall to thank her for accepting your request pls stop
doing that... I dey shame for una. For the love of jollof rice pls stop it and the worst
part is you don't even say it correctly, you'll visit a girls wall and you'll see posts like:
"Thanks for the acceptment"
"Thanks for the acceptation"
"Thank you for acceptizing my request" shocked
"Thanks for being acceptize" chisos
I even saw one recently it was:
"Thanks for accepting my request may God bless you and your family, anything u
seek u shall find..any weapon fashioned against u shall not prosper..every evil
obstacle shall not be diverted in Jesus name, Amen".. sad
Just for request, pls stop it..
grin
Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by shehuAO: 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
Please,let me ask this question,is Wike still in charge of Revers affairs after court pronouncement that the election is cancelled in 18 local Governments areas of Rivers state and there should be a fresh election within 90 days?if he is still there,then am sorry for this people of rivers and the judiciary.
Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by Our5k(m): 4:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
[s]
efilefun:
HE sacked his personal media adviser, what has that got to do with APC Are you that dumb or the post was too difficult for you to comprehend
[/s]
You are the dumb one here. Were you not among those ranting that Wike would no longer exercise power as governor of Rivers State until after the reelection? ODE!!

Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by mrhipup(m): 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
the drama means nothing
Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by Babacele: 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
Buzzj17:
He is the governor, commissioner, head of due process and everything all at once. He is there taking loans all over the place and patching roads. Rivers people are blind and are not asking the cost of resurfacing these roads compared to how much loan Wike has collected or how much monthly allocation and IGR he is getting. Smh
we are removing Wike n he ain't seen nothing yet. who is Wike?
Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by efilefun(m): 5:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
See this oponu, so if you expelled from school that wont make you sack your housemaid? Eleyi goor gan ooo
Our5k:
[s][/s]
You are the dumb one here. Were you not among those ranting that Wike would no longer exercise power as governor of Rivers State until after the reelection? ODE!!

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by Seun360(m): 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
Is he still the Governor?
Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by Papyamanda(m): 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by Kazrem(m): 5:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
Lolz. The sacked sacking someone
Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by Kestolovee95(f): 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
Is it not the same Inko-Tariah that was paid by fulanis to issue an Anti-Biafra statement? Good riddance!

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by Liverpoolfc(m): 6:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
kayboy4y:
If it's true, give us the number let's try it too.

But, is Wike still the Governor in River state? I'm juz asking o. grin

Wike is 'Wiked' shocked
the past tense of wike is wiked ie he was once wicked but now an angel.

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by reuben79: 6:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
Am nt surprise all wike cabinet ar militants.....include house of assembly members
Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by Our5k(m): 6:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
efilefun:
See this oponu, so if you expelled from school that wont make you sack your housemaid? Eleyi goor gan ooo
Iranu undecided
Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by efilefun(m): 6:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
Your stupidity is inbuilt, you just a confused kid who knows nothing about politics. #shalom
Our5k:

Iranu undecided

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by Our5k(m): 6:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
[s]
efilefun:
Your stupidity is inbuilt, you just a confused kid who knows nothing about politics. #shalom
[/s]
God punish you!
Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by Fundango: 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
Indializzie:

For those guys that go to a girls wall to thank her for accepting your request pls stop
doing that... I dey shame for una. For the love of jollof rice pls stop it and the worst
part is you don't even say it correctly, you'll visit a girls wall and you'll see posts like:
.grin
Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by boujaye: 6:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
Buzzj17:
why dont u shut up ur damn dirty mouth, u think u can just spew sentiments and hate to instigate d people. u dont live in riv and u are not current with d facts on ground. for ur information 90% of rivers people are already celebrating Wike as a hero, let d rerun come quickly so can tell him welldone with our votes.
Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by SQLmastar(m): 7:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
Indializzie:

I won't stop it. Come and ki mi! sad
Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by CHYMZZY(m): 7:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
kayboy4y:
If it's true, give us the number let's try it too.

But, is Wike still the Governor in River state? I'm juz asking o. grin

Wike is 'Wiked' shocked
hehehe!
Guy u funny die! I was a bt askin' the same Question, whether wike is still Gov of Rivers state.

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by kacchy(m): 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
Na who e help?
Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by Lothbrok(m): 10:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
The end is at hand!
Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by pauliB: 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
hello guyz, here is a great opportunity for making money on your own convenience, check it out http://PayRefe.net/index.php?ref=286014
Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by badesco(m): 10:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
[quote author=Buzzj17 post=39744523]Gradually, the truth about Wike(d) will come out.
He is the governor, commissioner, head of due process and everything all at once. He is there taking loans all over the place and patching roads. Rivers people are blind and are not asking the cost of resurfacing these roads compared to how much loan Wike has collected or how much monthly allocation and IGR he is getting. Smh [/quote

Let Efcc decide dat and not u
Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by abiambo(m): 12:24am On Nov 07, 2015
So u know all dis and ur master amechi couldn't pay teachers, pensioners etc.... resurfacing of roads really? Ur man did operatin zero pot hole with cement and sand (lol) wike in other hand is doing a mavelous job and u r here ranting... smh
Buzzj17:
Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by Tinyemeka(m): 1:42am On Nov 07, 2015
Indializzie:

You have Janet Jackson's eyes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Shiite Protest In Niger State Today / Fayose Under Fire For Saying He Won’t Receive PMB Today / Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.