Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,431 members, 7,853,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:44 AM

A Die-hard Female Bomber Gunned Down In Borno - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Die-hard Female Bomber Gunned Down In Borno (881 Views)

Terrorist Don Waney Finally Gunned Down By Nigerian Army (Graphic Photos) / Kidnappers Gunned Down While Negotiating For Ransom In Abia State.Graphic Photos / Vikings Vs KKK; Man Gunned Down By Suspected Cultists In Calabar. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Die-hard Female Bomber Gunned Down In Borno by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
Female Suicide Bomber Gunned Down During Forceful Attempt To Enter Barracks

Soldiers of the 7 Division of the Nigerian Army in Maiduguri, Borno State, today gunned down a female suicide bomber trying to enter the barracks.The soldiers watched in horror as the bomb strapped on her body exploded.

According to Daily Trust, the suicide bomber described as a tall girl in red hijab approached the gate around 6:00 am, defying warnings by soldiers to stop and identify herself.

The report quoted a witness account of what transpired between the would-be-bomber and soldiers at the gate of the barracks:

“I was on duty at the gate when I heard my colleague, a soldier, saying to her, ‘do not be stupid, stop there and tell me who you are.’
The would-be-bomber responded:

‘You are stupid also. I will not stop.’ At that stage, I took cover in readiness for anything. I knew she must be on a rough mission but I was thinking they were many.
“That soldier warned her again that he would shoot if she refused to stop. The conversation was in Hausa. Meanwhile, she was still approaching us. Then she replied him; “shoot me, I know I will die just once.’ He fired at her once but he could not get her. Another soldier shot her on the leg and she fell. Even while on ground, she was still crawling toward us.

“That was the singular action that proved to us that this was a hardened bomber. We ran back for safety. From the far distance, another soldier opened fire on her and the bomb strapped to her body went off. We combed everywhere in case they were many but no other person was seen. No soldier sustained injury,”
AFP also corroborated this story

The woman approached the barracks around 7:00 am and headed towards the gates.Military guards at the gates shouted at her to stop for security checks but she ignored them and continued walking towards the gates.She continued walking with her handbag slung on her shoulder‎, despite repeated shouts from the soldiers asking her stop.
“One of the soldiers opened fire on the woman and the handbag exploded, blowing the woman to pieces.”
Re: A Die-hard Female Bomber Gunned Down In Borno by liljaydee(m): 4:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
SERVES HER RIGHT........... tongue

1 Like

Re: A Die-hard Female Bomber Gunned Down In Borno by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
May they keep blowing up without taking any extra lives with them.

AMEN
Re: A Die-hard Female Bomber Gunned Down In Borno by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 06, 2015
liljaydee:
SERVES HER RIGHT........... tongue

U too fast. Wetin sef undecided
Re: A Die-hard Female Bomber Gunned Down In Borno by 175(m): 4:09pm On Nov 06, 2015
Serves her Left gringrin

I was in Mr Biggs yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to mess, They were playing Don Jazzy’s Dorobucci. The music was really really loud, so I timed my mess with the beat of the music. I was releasing my mess alongside the music so that nobody would hear the sound of the mess although the mess was very loud too. When I finished, I started to feel better but I looked around and noticed that everybody in the restaurant frowned and was staring at me….. Why? Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to the music with my ear-phone. I almost fainted!!!
Copied!

1 Like

Re: A Die-hard Female Bomber Gunned Down In Borno by osaslord500(m): 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
Dem go die
Re: A Die-hard Female Bomber Gunned Down In Borno by seankay(m): 7:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
Can you all decipher what this world would look like without Islam? that means there would be no Terrorism.......Peaceful!

I don't see the correlation between Islam and peace or does peace has another meaning?

1 Like

Re: A Die-hard Female Bomber Gunned Down In Borno by ibe9ja: 8:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
seankay:
Can you all decipher what this world would look like without Islam? that means there would be no Terrorism.......Peaceful!

I don't see the correlation between Islam and peace or does peace has another meaning?

They are incompatible.

1 Like

Re: A Die-hard Female Bomber Gunned Down In Borno by chrixus(m): 11:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
seankay:

. Imagine how wonderful this world would have been without christianity, Islam and all other religion

(1) (Reply)

Hmmm 14yrs Old American Boy Rapes And Murder Female Teacher / How I Got Robbed ' By My Old School Mate / What Will You Do In This Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.