Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

My Wife Just Got An American Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Wife Just Got An American Visa (779 Views)

Man Who Just Got Sacked, Cut Into Two By BRT Bus / Hi Guys, I Got An Invitation From A Company In China To Attend A Fair. What Next / Got My American Visa, At Last I Will See America... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Just Got An American Visa by mooyguy(m): 4:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
I made application for Visa for my family of 3, but i made a mistake in that i was supposed to fill different DS 160 for each person but on getting to the embassy only my wife was allowed to be intervied because she is the principal applicant and she was given the visa and they said me and son should go and do another appointment and i have already filled the initial application with our detail, now that i am trying to make anoth appointments schedule i dont seems to have a headway.

Kindly advise
Re: My Wife Just Got An American Visa by Lexusgs430: 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
mooyguy:
I made application for Visa for my family of 3, but i made a mistake in that i was supposed to fill different DS 160 for each person but on getting to the embassy only my wife was allowed to be intervied because she is the principal applicant and she was given the visa and they said me and son should go and do another appointment and i have already filled the initial application with our detail, now that i am trying to make anoth appointments schedule i dont seems to have a headway.

Kindly advise

The same way you filled and booked her appointment, simply replicate the same process!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo: See What I Saw In A Bus To Port Harcourt Today / My Experience At D Airport Yesterday Wit Aero Contractors Airline. / Aviation School In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.