Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Nigerian Tribe You Would Prefer Aside Where You Already From? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerian Tribe You Would Prefer Aside Where You Already From? (1254 Views)

Trying To Find My Paternal Nigerian Tribe / Which Nigerian Tribe Demands The Highest Bride Price? / Give This Child A Nigerian Tribe And Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Tribe You Would Prefer Aside Where You Already From? by Teeboy15(m): 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2015
If u were given d chance to choose another tribe in Nigeria (apart from the one you are already), what tribe would you prefer and why?

I'm from Benue State (Tiv) n I love my state, people n culture but I think if I had the chance to choose another I think I'll be Yoruba. (With much respect to other tribes).

Reason is simple I find Yoruba people simple to cohabit with.

Let's read yours as well.

Note:
Please and please my good people of Nairaland this is not a thread for tribalism. Hate posts about other tribes n their beliefs is not welcome here. I beg una.
God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Tribe You Would Prefer Aside Where You Already From? by liljaydee(m): 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
hausa
Re: Nigerian Tribe You Would Prefer Aside Where You Already From? by Teeboy15(m): 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
liljaydee:
hausa
Where are u from and why Hausa?
Re: Nigerian Tribe You Would Prefer Aside Where You Already From? by liljaydee(m): 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
Teeboy15:

Where are u from and why Hausa?

am a yoruba guy.... i choose hausa because of there sincerity ...... not those bokos ooooo grin
Re: Nigerian Tribe You Would Prefer Aside Where You Already From? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
This should make front page.

I'm Igbo... Outside being Igbo I would love to be from one of the lovely tribes in Niger Delta. I love there rich and colorful culture.
Re: Nigerian Tribe You Would Prefer Aside Where You Already From? by SBJoji(m): 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
kanuri
Re: Nigerian Tribe You Would Prefer Aside Where You Already From? by Teeboy15(m): 4:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
SBJoji:
kanuri
Why and whr r u from?
Re: Nigerian Tribe You Would Prefer Aside Where You Already From? by Teeboy15(m): 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
Odumchi, Fulaman198, BigFrancis21. Please push this to front page
Re: Nigerian Tribe You Would Prefer Aside Where You Already From? by meimoks(f): 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
Niger Delta
Re: Nigerian Tribe You Would Prefer Aside Where You Already From? by Teeboy15(m): 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
meimoks:
Niger Delta
Hmm... oyel tins. Sharp babe
Re: Nigerian Tribe You Would Prefer Aside Where You Already From? by seunny4lif(m): 6:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
Am Yoruba but I will still like to be Yoruba again grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Tribe You Would Prefer Aside Where You Already From? by Teeboy15(m): 6:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
seunny4lif:
Am Yoruba but I will still like to be Yoruba again grin
Did u read the post @ all?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Tribe You Would Prefer Aside Where You Already From? by menabae(f): 11:48am On Nov 07, 2015
Igbo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Tribe You Would Prefer Aside Where You Already From? by Lilyomi(f): 3:01pm On Nov 07, 2015
Onemansquad, harjibolar10... Me I wud choose fulani.
Re: Nigerian Tribe You Would Prefer Aside Where You Already From? by Lilyomi(f): 3:04pm On Nov 07, 2015
Onemansquad, harjibolar10... Me I wud choose fulani.
Re: Nigerian Tribe You Would Prefer Aside Where You Already From? by scholes0(m): 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
Do you guyz read threads at all?
State your tribe first, then what other tribe you would like to be.
And then the reason why. (Optional)

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Tribe You Would Prefer Aside Where You Already From? by harjibolar10(m): 9:15pm On Nov 07, 2015
Lilyomi:
Onemansquad, harjibolar10...
Me I wud choose fulani.
cool
Re: Nigerian Tribe You Would Prefer Aside Where You Already From? by bigfrancis21: 6:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
If there's another tribe I'd love to be it would be Ibibio.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Tribe You Would Prefer Aside Where You Already From? by musicwriter(m): 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
If I have to choose, I'll like to be a Yoruba man. This's a place you can still find a lot of real Africans in Nigeria. Intellectual capabilities seems to be very high among this tribe like Igbos.
Re: Nigerian Tribe You Would Prefer Aside Where You Already From? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
Well I'm hausa (bakano), if I were to choose any other tribe or ethnicity to be reincarnated to, boy... Really a hard one! But I'd go with hausa (Bakatsine).
Re: Nigerian Tribe You Would Prefer Aside Where You Already From? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
I am Igbo but if I should choose any other tribe it will Ibibio.

They share alot in common with Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Tribe You Would Prefer Aside Where You Already From? by Salym(m): 11:03am On Nov 11, 2015
I am Hausa. I would like to be a Fulani man in another life because of cultural assimilations and similarities.
Re: Nigerian Tribe You Would Prefer Aside Where You Already From? by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 12, 2015
i am igbo,i would love to be igbo in my next life but if i were to choose outside my tribe,i'll choose the efiks/ibibios because of the cultural similarities,good food and beauty.
Re: Nigerian Tribe You Would Prefer Aside Where You Already From? by bukster(f): 2:21am On Nov 25, 2015
I'm Yoruba and if I wasn't then I would like to be Edo or ibibio/efik.
The bini people have a rich history and culture and I live their traditional clothes.
I find the ibibio/Erik culture interesting and their food delicious

(1) (Reply)

Marry At Least 2 Wives Or Face Life Imprisonment - Eritrean Government / What Do We Call A Lesbian Or Homosexual In Yoruba Language?? / Why Do Black Americans Feel Bad They Don't Have Culture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.