Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,987 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Car GPS Navigation In Nigeria - Radnon Technologies - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Car GPS Navigation In Nigeria - Radnon Technologies (886 Views)

See Those Small And Cheap Gps Tracker Tracking Device In China / How To Make Money Online and Offline Including ICT Innovation Technologies / Google Scraps Classic Navigation Bar For Flashy Menu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Car GPS Navigation In Nigeria - Radnon Technologies by 9ja4lyfe(m): 11:25am On May 13, 2009
Hey guys, one of my friends was telling me about this company the other day that is getting ready to roll out GPS navigation in Nigeria. My friend said he contacted the people and the thing works perfectly. Even it was able to take him to his tiny street around iyana ipaja from ikoyi. Naija people are trying. The thing covers the whole of lagos state, abuja, warri, port harcourt, and oyo state. more states they said are being added every couple of months until the whole country is covered. The name of the company is radnon technologies, and i thik their website just went up. www.radnon.com what do you guys think? I was skeptical about it at first, but i think im gonna find out more information, and see if i can test one for myself. Do you think it is feasible in a place like Nigeria?
Re: Car GPS Navigation In Nigeria - Radnon Technologies by naijacutee(f): 2:05pm On May 13, 2009
Wow, very impressive! And they put some effort in their website presentation too! I think that with proper advertising, they will go far, as this is the right time for their products. With the dire traffic situation plus the gadget-craze in Nigeria now where everyone has a GPS-enabled phone with no GPS to use it with. . . Well done, guys!

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know On How You Can Start Your Own Fish Farming Business! / How Do I Obtain A Transport Contract With Dangote Transport ? / Offline Business You Can Start Without Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.