Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Body-builders Please Get In Here - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Body-builders Please Get In Here (4780 Views)

Weight Lifters, Ab Builders Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body-builders Please Get In Here by BestDude: 4:01pm On Nov 25, 2018
Iamoilprince:

ok...

White top was my 2nd month at the gym.
Hey bro, how much is the cost of gym right now? I will like to get into one.
Re: Body-builders Please Get In Here by BestDude: 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
masties2:
This life eh! While you will be so happy to reach 80kg, I would give my right arm to be your size. I was overweight before so I did a lot of research and worked out and lost some. I buy books a lot along the road and I have "Men fitness and health" year book. It has tons of workouts and meal plans and everything about men's health. If you want I can send it over to you but it is hardcopy. Else, do online research.
Hello, can I have this? I will be grateful.
Re: Body-builders Please Get In Here by masties2(f): 3:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
BestDude:
Hello, can I have this? I will be grateful.

Send me a mail. I will look for it for you. modmatty2@yahoo.com
Re: Body-builders Please Get In Here by BestDude: 7:33am On Feb 02, 2019
masties2:

Send me a mail. I will look for it for you. modmatty2@yahoo.com
thanks.
Re: Body-builders Please Get In Here by Codysseus: 3:34am On May 29, 2021
akagson:

As I said, na money matter.
I started sometime ago but I stopped. I did the program for one month and gained about 4kg before I stopped. I initially thought it was something I can start and see result overnight, but I discovered that I needed to make it like a lifestyle —on a continuous basis.
I even imported supplements like whey protein and some other pre workout and post workout shakes . They were really expensive. So when I saw that there was no point continuing because I had exhausted my supplies and I ain't doing something reasonable that can be pumping me consistent cash, I say make I pause first till money start flowing.
To give you a clue of what type of eating you'd be doing, I used to eat 6eggs (3 whole + 3 whites) daily for breakfast. Weird right?
You'd also need gym membership cause you'd be gyming at least 4days per week.
The tin been show for my body for that one month o.... but you know, money to continue was a problem.
If you are really interested in starting the program, you can hit me up.
I'll give you both meal plan and workout plan.
I'll also personally assist you in importing the supplements you'd need (but they are damn expensive o).
Mind you, you don't need to give me any money to help you buy anything. You'd be doing all the purchase yourself, just incase you're scared of being scammed.
If you're really interested, hit me up.
I feel for people who are in my condition cause I know exactly how it hurts. Lol.

Bro please I need this. My Whatsapp 07..0six...6836))2508

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Expensive Cigars In The World / Reason Why Your Body Itch After Taken Your Bath And Solution To Stop It. / Movement In My Throat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.