Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,674 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News (59304 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Sacked As IPOB Leader. Accused Of Betraying d Struggle-Vanguard / Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard / JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by XBLadez: 8:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
FisifunKododada:

[s]Banza - because we are fighting a war. Are you daft? Boko H. wants the whole North and we have decimated them so much that they are now left with just one village. And Insha Allah, even that village will be recovered as Boko H. is completely decimated. The same fate will befall your brothers if you don't caution them, as we will show no mercy, Walahi.[/s]
May thunder fire you into 77 pieces, moronic bastard! You curse in the name of Allah. So what makes you any different from your bloodthirsty Boko Haram brothers? I need to understand you clearly next time you say you're winning the war because you're definitely not on the side of the NA. Useless terrorist!

3 Likes

Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by XBLadez: 8:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
ayoolanr:

[s]Lmao! Just spelled out what will happen for u. You are nothing but a dim-witted beast! U f00ls will either be flogged to death or made to drown in the lagoon! What your yam legged forefathers could not achieve, talk less of some hybrid overfed south beasts of today!!! Monkey please!!!![/s]
So said the Internet coward warrior. grin
"I will, I will" but nobody knows the particular cage you've been hiding your useless self in
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by Dragonking: 8:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
M4gunners:
Hw many guns and cutlasses do you see there? But you heard one person was shot dead and all you can say is this? Go and confirm whether you are really Igbo.
the_policeman_that_shot_him_is_from_what_part_of_the_country?
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by McTobe(m): 8:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
PDPwayoo:

dont worry. when the war starts, ur father leave ur mother and go to war front. Your mother and sister will be raped by military of both sides. Your relatives will become refugee as a compulsory consequence of war.

THEN WHAT WILL BE YOUR PROFIT. HAUSA MAN BEING PRESIDENT DO NOT PREVENT YOU OR YOUR GOVERNORS TO GIVE YOUR PEOPLE BETTER LIFE.
Igbo politicians are the richest yet no roads and infrastructure in the east. The city of Aba, Aro, Agulere has been dated back to 300 years of existence yet no development sign.

YOU PEOPLE SHOULD FIRST OF ALL FIND SOLUTION TO WHY THOUSANDS OF BUSES LEAVE EAST EVERYDAY AND TEN RETURN. Less than 10% of educated, wealthy igbo population live outside the so called Biafra.

YOU PEOPLE FAILED FOR ABANDONING YOUR CITIES. BIAFRA + ISRAELI FLAG CAN NOT BRING DEVELOPMENT TO ABA OR AGULERE ETC.
If you love your motherland, take revolution to various govt. houses and sack all criminal politicians.
My friend I don't think you have visited Aguleri before. Honestly speaking there are more duplex in AGULERI than there are in Ajao estate Lagos. yet AGULERI is suppose to be a village, that town have express roads down to the Omambala River. Not minding their devastating tribal war AGULERI is well developed even before Obiano the present Governor of Anambra state who happen to be from Aguleri won the election. A beg o no go near that town. so get your facts right

4 Likes

Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by XBLadez: 8:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
mart2k:
e dey pain u? No b me shot ur pple o, carry ur complain go meet IGP
I was only trying to advise you against murdering English. You can find yourself an interpreter and chat in Yoruba if it's too difficult for you
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by lastpage: 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
olafum1:
This is getting out of hand o. Who should we call to intervene?

America will know! grin grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by Chigold101(m): 8:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
freshness2020:
I am Igbo.
I don't believe in war.
I believe in cordial negotiations.
War can never be the solution, but are my people ready for this!

Say no to Bigotry...
you better ask questions before you conclude. In Biafran struggle nobody is talking of war. It is Nigerian police that always shoot at armless harmless people.
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 8:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
IF YOU WANT PEACE LIKE ME, CLICK MY SIGNATURE grin

Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by AkwaIbomrep1: 8:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
I believe in Biafra but must we fight? No no no fighting is not the solution ,there shall be no more war in this country but Biafra must be free amicably .... I heard some ppl speaking for s/south that we wount join Biafra, who told u ? We are proudly Biafrans stop puting hatred btw we & our s/east brothers ,oya hausa & yoruba u can now go & commit suicide.... Abasi ibom eyong adiong Biafra my land #VisitAkwaibom

3 Likes

Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by castrokins(m): 8:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
Post Last Teller Of Your Tithe And Watch Your Downline Swell...

Zinicc:
Every reasonable Igbo person should wake up and lend his surport to IPOB youth now in any way he can to encourage those who are willing to risk there lives to actualize this life long truth to continue this fight.
As for me I shall continue to credit their account monthly.
My tithe is to the IPOB!!

Pls, Stay off my mention if you are not IGBO!
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by mart2k(m): 8:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
moscow37d:
So recent Biafran protests have got me thinking, but I have been skeptical about airing my views because of perceived reactions.

DISCLAIMER: THESE ARE PERSONAL VIEWS, AND I, IN NO WAY CLAIM SUPREMACY OF KNOWLEDGE. FOR THE "GREYS" WHO THINK I AM TOO YOUNG TO SPEAK OF THIS SUBJECT, PLEASE PERMIT THIS CHILD TO SPEAK, THEN CORRECT HIM IF HE IS WRONG. FOR IGNORANCE CAN ONLY BE KNOWN IF IT IS AIRED, AND CAN ONLY BE CORRECTED IF IT IS KNOWN.

My points are as follows:

1. According to worldometers the median age of Nigeria is 17.8, hence an "average " did not experience the civil war.

2.This is the age statistics of Nigeria as at 2014 is as follows:
0-14 years: 43.2%
15-24 years: 19.3%
25-54 years: 30.5%
55-64 years: 3.9%
65 years and over: 3.1% (indexmundi.com)
In simpler statistics 93% of Nigerians were 5 and below in 1967.

3. According to Wikipedia, youth age range is between 18-35. Hence no present day Nigerian youth saw the civil war.

My first question: since over 90% percent of us neither saw the civil war nor participated actively, and our youth were born 10 years after the war, where is all the hate and agitation from?

4. The major driving force of Biafra is the igboland, but the Biafran map includes states like Cross river, Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom state. This makes Biafra a culturally diverse state. I am igbo and i currently live in Akwa Ibom state, and we share no similarity in custom or language. How then can we live together as "one Biafra" when we can't tolerate the cultural diversity of Nigeria.

5. The Igbo tribe would become the majority tribe in Biafra, while the others who constitute the oil producing states hence the 'rich boys' would become minority. "How can the wealth most especially that from oil be distributed, when the majority is in power and the minority have the resource?"
So therefore, a time may come when the "minority" may decide to be free, because no man wants to live in another man's shadow.

6. Igbos are generally regarded as traders, and the lifeblood of their markets like Onitsha Main market and Ariaria international market is found in Lagos seaport where most of the goods come from. In Biafra, Lagos becomes another country hence tax and import/ export levies would increase drastically and logistics would become more difficult.
The other option is to trade via the Calabar Port, Delta Port or Rivers Port at Port Harcourt, and Onne. These ports are only found in the non-igbo states, hence another potential challenge.

7. What happens to Biafrans that have their livelihood rooted deeply in non biafran states? What happens to the igbos that constitute the majority of Alaba international market?
Would naturalization take place or would they liquidate assets and return to Biafra and start afresh?

8. Finally, the question of rulership. Who rules Biafra?
Currently, most Igbo people especially those in Abia and Imo state are dissatisfied with the condition of their states. They complain of bad government, massive looting, poor infrastructures etc, and they are currently ruled by Igbo governors.
If Biafra is formed who would rule then?
I believe it would be the same people that they complain of, and as you can see the cycle of pain and complaints would continue.

Problems are fixed by inward reflections not outward projections and blame shifting.

PLEASE BEAR WITH ME, FOR A CHILD WHO DID NOT SEE THE WAR HAS SPOKEN
U av spoken well,bros. It is beta for ibos to av a rethink
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by M4gunners: 8:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
Dragonking:
the_policeman_that_shot_him_is_from_what_part_of_the_country?
Hw should i know that? Was i there when he was shot?
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by lastpage: 8:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
Kyase:
Just one? Why na

I thought these "chest-beating, aggressive cowards" were boasting all over the place that Nnamdi Kanu cannot be arrested?

They said "he knows what he was doing"?
They said "Nigerian Govt had fallen for his tricks"?

That was many weeks ago.......

You dont mean the Eediot is still languishing in DSS Gulag?

Cheesux Christ! When will these people learn?

Who will go call now, to help them?

Okay, let us call America! graun-graun, ..hello...Helllo, it is me Biafra, calling ...

Obama has refused to pick the call! shocked shocked

What about Israel's Netanyahu?
That one said they are impostors, they are not related to us in any way!

Hmmm.... who we go call again now?

Issokay o, dearis god!

Lastpage!
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by mart2k(m): 8:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
Zinicc:

If you are truly Yoruba and you sound this way about IPOB, then the blessing of the almighty shall cover you family....
I am IPOB, I too don't like problems, but this time I will and must advocate for it if necessary since PMB looked at the IGBO nation and insert his 5fingers into our eyes with his comments which he proved by his lopsided appointments.

Since then I decided to always pay my tithe to IPOB youth and never to the church and shall do so till I die as Biafran or from the struggle...''but I have decded to die for something'
dnt rush, aboki soldiers wl soon kill u n ur useless kanu
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by mart2k(m): 8:33pm On Nov 06, 2015
Mobskat:
No Problem When fight start abi na sugar cane go beat me? cheesy. I no Go mercy For una Yiurba and Hausa Useless set Of Poor Brains
hahahaha, u don 4get d civil war or u no read abt it
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by chipsypop(m): 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
adjoviomole:
I wld not love to see nigeria break. But I know killing of innocents will not and shld not be tolerated.

Dis lil protest dat we as nigerians are ignoring, hmmmmmm! Gradually d fire is burning, d govmnt should act fast b4 it bcoms a widespread fire. They should release all those arrested and a proper hearing should b made with biafrans and everythn should b sttled amicably. Buhari tink twice, u cannot fight multiple battles @ d same time.

May God bless nigeria. We are one. I am proudly a yoruba but I love my igbo and hausa brothers. We are one.

There's a sound across the nation
It's a call so clear and strong
It's a call to build our nation
It's a call for everyone
Everyone who is Nigerian
Hear the sound so clear and loud
It's a call for transformation
And the time for change is NOW
Though our tribe and tongue may differ
We are still one and the same
With one hope, one heart, one future
With one cry, one love, one name
We have the power to change Nigeria
We alone can set us free
But it starts with transformation
Yes it starts with you and me
Nigeria, Our Father land
We can build this nation hand in hand
Let 's revive and let 's reform
Let 's rebuild and let 's restore
For we are the transformation
We are stronger than before
We have had our share of battles
We have moan our days of pain
But through it all, we've stayed together
In our hearts, our hopes, we made
We believe we can better
We can reach our destiny
Only when we are transformed
Can we reach our destiny
Nigeria, Our Father land
We can build this nation hand in hand
Let 's revive and let 's reform
Let 's rebuild and let 's restore
For we are the transformation
We are stronger than before.
I like ur write up, u sound like a reasonable human being bt the problem is dat we have our strong differences so we can never be one.
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by Kyase(m): 8:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
lastpage:

I thought these "chest-beating, aggressive cowards" were boasting all over the place that Nnamdi Kanu cannot be arrested?

They said "he knows what he was doing"?
They said "Nigerian Govt had fallen for his tricks"?

That was many weeks ago.......

You dont mean the Eediot is still languishing in DSS Gulag?

Cheesux Christ! When will these people learn?

Who will go call now, to help them?

Okay, let us call America! graun-graun, ..hello...Helllo, it is me Biafra, calling ...

Obama has refused to pick the call! shocked shocked

What about Israel's Netanyahu?
That one said they are impostors, they are not related to us in any way!

Hmmm.... who we go call again now?

Issokay o, dearis god!

Lastpage!
Lol they suceeded to create more enemies to themselves.
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by austinbrown: 8:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
ShakurM:
I'm a concerned citizen! undecided
leave IGBOS alone
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by Dragonking: 8:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
M4gunners:
Hw should i know that? Was i there when he was shot?
you_were_the_one_lamenting_that_a_biafran_was_killed_leaving_out_the_aspect_that_he_was_killed_by_a_biafran_policeman...dont_claim_ignorance.
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by Kyase(m): 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
mart2k:
dnt mind dem, they shld even thank their god. If na me b BUHARI ar for send Aboki police and Soldiers frm d North to d East to shoot dem all
Na mourning u for the HEAR NOW
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by FATYTOY: 8:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
THERE are so many things to be pissed off with about this entity called Nigeria, especially for
people of my generation and the generation before us. We have steadily moved from pipe- borne water to borehole water. We have moved from the days of heavily subsidized
food in university cafeteria to what; no
cafeteria, no light, no security, strike-infested tertiary institutions where nobody graduates on time? We have moved from great public schools to private primary, secondary and
universities that charge such fees that
encourage parents to steal from their
employers, private or public. The power issues and the resultant generator-powered powerless economy need no description. The health sector? I think that one has been
relocated to Dubai, Israel, Germany and India.
We are all shamelessly having our babies in America, Ireland and Canada so we can save the next generation from the pains of being Nigerians.
Even as we try to keep our heads above the water threatening to sweep us away, there are the greedy, the powerful all over the place stealing our life jackets. Those ones figure that
if millions of us sink, we will provide the foothold to stand on so the few can continue to live well.
So, they rob and kill and explain it all away with graph and evil terminologies and percentages.
The summary of it today is the weak are weaker, the powerful are more powerful and the future looks bleaker than ever.
If you are in my age bracket, you grew up seeing teachers buying brand-new cars; Volkswagen Rio, Igalla, Beetle, Datsun 120Y, 160B and 180k. Now teachers sit in the ‘owner’s corner’ of Keke-NAPEP. We are all afraid of kid­
nappers. Graduates of Engineering are
teaching in Nursery Schools and those who read Economics and Business Administration are riding ‘okada.’
So, what’s there not to be angry about? Go on Facebook and see the army of angry men and women. We have our different ways of expressing our frustration. Not much different
are we now from frustrated wives. While one frustrated wife will just call a moving van and leave quietly, another will lace the man’s food
with ‘otapiapia’ and another will stay and suffer in silence waiting for the day her children will rescue her.
In the last few months, the noise of cessation has gotten louder and louder. Two sections of the country want to go. They are tired of this
marriage. They have endured and endured and now they have run out of endurance. They just want out of this union. Can’t blame them, can you? When the touch and smell of your
husband makes you want to throw up, all you want to do is go somewhere else, be with someone else. All you can see is the greener pasture on the other side.
Quitting, however, always hide its downside until the quitter fully quits. That’s when the sad wife knows that there is an ‘Association of
Lonely Wives’ out there and that cold nights are mean nights.
Unless you have it all figured out, you should not confront the man who killed your father.
I was just wondering what the implication will be for Yoruba parents like me if the South West secedes from Nigeria. My children will become international students and pay higher fees than Nigerians if their schools were in Abuja or Port Harcourt. Come to think of it, flights from Lagos to Kano or Owerri will become
international flights, even if the flight is 55
minutes cruising at 33,000 feet above sea level. And my Glo, Etisalat and MTN lines will have to be roamed for them to function outside ‘Oduduwa Republic.’ Are you following me, my
Yoruba people who want to secede because criminal cattle rearers are abducting royal fathers?
If the ‘Biafra Republic’ becomes a reality, travelling by ‘Young Shall Grow’ and ‘Ekene Dili Chukwu’ will become international trips. And Lagos can even decide to put difficult border policies in place. What about citizens of ‘Biafra
Republic’ in Ogun, Kaduna and Kwara civil service, won’t they need work permit? And will Lagos and Sokoto states be obliged to keep non-Nigerians in their employment at the
detriment of their own citizens? Did you scream ‘Osanobua’? Me too.
I don’t know exactly how secession works but I know how Ghana and Nigeria relate as two
sovereign countries. I know you cannot carry the green passport unless you are a Nigerian and that the currencies differ. I also know the sources of income of Ghana cannot be merged
with Nigeria’s which is why we have threatened Ghana with gas cut if they don’t pay what they owe. Sooooo? Monthly allocation will no longer
be available to be shared in Abuja by seceding states. All new sovereign states will have to
fend for themselves. If Oduduwa Republic has only 50 oil wells and one oil producing state, it
will have to make do with income from that, to pay salaries, build roads, its own Aso Rock and National Assembly (pay the lawmakers too), fund its own elections and…..the list is frighteningly long. Indeed, there will be refineries and power plants to be built. Oduduwa Republic police, army, navy, to be
formed and equipped. What will happen to the banks?
I’m imagining Alaba and Ladipo markets in Lagos without my Igbo friends because they will have to go to their country, get new passports, visa and return as foreigners. Even
Steve Nwosu will become an expatriate. And if I go to Biafra Republic, they will have to pay me
in hard currency.
You will need visa to move a patient from Owerri to UCH, Ibadan and an air ambulance to move a patient from Akure to UNN Teaching Hospital. Lagos actors will need visas to go on
location in Enugu and vice versa. And all Lagos axis newspapers will have to be sold locally because freighting to Aba will be expensive and
cover price will have to be different.
Are you seeing what I’m seeing? We really need to give these things serious second and third thoughts. As it is, no Nigerian state is viable. Not a single one can pay its civil servants
without bailout. How will any republic survive outside Nigeria, now or in 50 years? But then what do I know?
Maybe we should even give it a try.
Meanwhile, let’s all join this conversation. If any part decides to go, what are the changes it
should expect? What are the realities of a new sovereign state? Send in your bit and let’s make it light-hearted.
Author: Anonymous

1 Like

Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by uncjay(m): 8:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
udokpuenyi:

The below was one of your earlier post on issue of Biafra

Stop telling unnecessary lies to feed your hatred for the struggle

Bros I hate to comment on this thread but I just to reason with what you wrote there and I discover there are loopholes and inconsistency in your comment....

That same comment you quoted and referred to, I read it some two or three days ago on another thread, this one is on this thread and now....its simply means you are the one trying to cover up or justify a mirage. Obviously you were not part of the protest, you did not see it, seemingly you are not even in the east as we speak, you have no solid evidence that that protest took place, you are just reading it here. So who is peddling lies here?

BTW; as for the issue of biafra I just hope it is actualize, and things go to rest, actually I remain indifferent as regard the issue but I believe that come what may, the will of God shall prevail. But I sincere wish biafra materialise.
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
Zinicc:

Brother maybe you are amoung the ppl who like ass-lickn, however, no one said you are not entitle to your opinion, Igbo or not.

I am well estabilished business man with sweet, fantastic family, leaving comfortably in Abuja....

Biko, a bu ghi m onye ará!!.....

I am not yet registered with IPOB, but I surport all their moves and pays my tithe to them and call on every wéll meaning Igbo to do same because it the sane thing to do.

Pls dón't mention me again....

I just mentioned you again! Why should Igbos support a man that wants to leads us into a war?

If Biafra is the solution why are southerners as corrupt as their northern brethren?

Use your cafanchan
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by lastpage: 8:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
Zinicc:

If you are[b] truly Yoruba[/b] and you sound this way about IPOB, then the blessing of the almighty shall cover you family....
I am IPOB, I too don't like problems, but this time I will and must advocate for it if necessary since PMB looked at the IGBO nation and insert his 5fingers into our eyes with his comments which he proved by his lopsided appointments.

Since then I decided to always pay my tithe to IPOB youth and never to the church and shall do so till I die as Biafran or from the struggle...''but I have decded to die for something'

The bolded speaks volume!

Even you know in the deepest part of your heart that the clown is NOT YORUBA! grin grin

He is one of those flat-headed imposters who are not even proud to root for where they came from! undecided

You can pay your tithe to the Devil if you want, nobody cares...

...as long as you pay your TAXES to the Federal Govt of Nigeria, headed by Buhari because if you dont, you will be caught and sent to JAIL.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by Ejjis(m): 8:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
Egyptian you see today, you will see them no more.... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by sukkot: 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
XBLadez:

Shame on you, Sukkot. Why hide under this ID? Coward
come on dawg. i only have 2 ID. sukkot and plaeides undecided
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by mart2k(m): 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
XBLadez:

I was only trying to advise you against murdering English. You can find yourself an interpreter and chat in Yoruba if it's too difficult for you
eyaa sorry, I cn c hw hard my comments hit u
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
lastpage:

The bolded speaks volume!

Even you know in the deepest part of your heart that the clown is NOT YORUBA! grin grin

He is one of those flat-headed imposters who are not even proud to root for where they came from! undecided

You can pay your tithe to the Devil if you want, nobody cares...

...as long as you pay your TAXES to the Federal Govt of Nigeria, headed by Buhari because if you dont, you will be caught and sent to JAIL.

Lastpage!

Why borther yourself writting this, it doesn't even make any sense.
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
GeneralShepherd:

I just mentioned you again! Why should Igbos support a man that wants to leads us into a war?

If Biafra is the solution why are southerners as corrupt as their northern brethren?

Use your cafanchan

I jump!
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by FisifunKododada: 8:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
XBLadez:

May thunder fire you into 77 pieces, moronic bastard! You curse in the name of Allah. So what makes you any different from your bloodthirsty Boko Haram brothers? I need to understand you clearly next time you say you're winning the war because you're definitely not on the side of the NA. Useless terrorist!

cool Mallam, no need to shout too much. Just declare war and we shall see who will be torn into 777 pieces. Walahi.

1 Like

Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by banio: 8:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
I thought biafra died with the death of Oju kwu. But from the look of things, this dream is....
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by kadis007(m): 8:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
Dear biafrans I support ur struggle 100% but my problem is ur approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and i can assure u its going to work out successfully. if u can unite and follow the following steps then i can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in advance. STEP 1 withdraw all ur services from Nigeria and render the Nigerians as u are the backbone of the country STEP 2 Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office holders e.g Ike Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C STEP 3 Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called Nigeria. STEP 4 Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. u re very industrious people u will be better off without it STEP 5 Stop all form of importation through the Nigerian sea port so that Nigeria will crumble without ur Tax STEP 6 Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria to relocate to home untill this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to come back as expatriate STEP 7 Lock up all ur shops in idumota, Alaba international, Kano main market, and every other market even in the remote villages accross the country. STEP 8 Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge stop all Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in Aba. STEP 9 Make sure u make ur Visa very hard for Nigerians. STEP 10 This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south Sudan. Finally, make sure u dont fight it with weapons. Igbo kwenu!!! hee! .

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure / Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally / The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.