Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,799 members, 7,837,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest (9750 Views)

Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS / Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN / 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest by Alawe(m): 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
kestolove95:
Dixgrunted nicompoo of a curse erosion zone
you r a disgrace to humanity; prostitute

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest by Autopin: 8:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
rest in peace Brother, your blood is on the head of all those who made Nigeria what it is today. With tears I say my Brother rest in peace. We love you but God loves you the most. I pray that God gives your family and your love ones the grace and fortitude to bear your departure. I never knew you but one day a better world will be established..............................GOOD BYE BROTHER

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest by Anitame(f): 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
Zoharariel:
I thought the IPOB youths warned the FG days before their protest that there would be reprisals should any 1 of them gets whacked.

I keep telling you incorrigible dolts that as long as you choose to rebel against the Caesar, ya'll shall keep dying by the Caesars's bullet. grin

Kudos to the Police but they shoulda shot atleast 72 IPOB jobless youths. grin

You are a sadist!! Were you born this way or brought up this way?? I pity you!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest by olaboy33(m): 8:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
When u check now....its still an igbo policeman that shot down this man.........u guys wld neva learn.......this is just 1 in anoda 2million souls that wld be wasted

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest by nickxtra(m): 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
It's a pity. He is dead despite the charm, 'egba' on his hand
Re: Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest by LordMecuzy(m): 8:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
49cents:
Yorubas will foorm Odua republic once biafra suceeds.....

Am not pro biafra, I feel the agitation should be about good governace in igboland

*a progressive Igbo man*

*a

Exactly
Re: Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest by Middlefinger1: 9:12pm On Nov 06, 2015
CHYMZZY:
Are you tryin' to tell me that the bitch you quoted is a transgender?
don't be fooled by the profile picture.
Re: Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest by sexaddict08(m): 9:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
sinkhole:
only one person dead? e bi like say the protest no hot well-well, "my" Ipad, o sorry na ipod people no try at all today!

please, its time we stop instigating this war.
Re: Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest by sexaddict08(m): 9:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
kestolove95:
Will ibos eva know peace?...dix just the beginning.

if the war starts now.all of us will start praying for it to end. pls stop pushing them
Re: Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
I know we hate the police very well, but this guy wasn't shot by the police. He was shot by the local security men in Ochanja.
Am in Onitsha now, i know better,

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest by sexaddict08(m): 9:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
kestolove95:
Dixgrunted nicompoo of a curse erosion zone

if the war starts now.all of us will start
praying for it to end. pls stop pushing them.
its no longer joke
Re: Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 06, 2015
The storm is gathering....

When Niger delta militants took up arms, we suddenly realized they were serious

When boko haram took up arms, we also realized there were serious.

Again, the storm is gathering in the East.

Procurement of arms and ammunitions is as easy as 'pure water'. Ask Russia.

The storm is gathering in the East! A time bomb.
Re: Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest by princdebola201(m): 9:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
Just one , I was expecting the police to take advantage of the useless march to wipe out the stupid IPOD youths away from the surface of the Earth

Ur Mates re working in big companies.

Ur Mates re in school planing for the future

Ur mates re in Market striving to cater for themselves and their family

Ur Mate re self employed

Ur mate re in vocational centres learning skills that will be useful for their Life

The stupid IPOB youth decide to waste his worthless life On imaginary dream that can never come to pass. U ended ur life miserably ur parents will never forgive you for wasting their resources on you stupid disgruntle element

Rest in pieces Idiot..!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest by ALISMILE(m): 9:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
you don't ve to insults them cos it s of no use. They wants what they wants? They seek for their right to freedom and that to me and you,it should be respected.
They believe in their faith and they followed their faith.
The long walks to freedom is not an easy roads.

Rise above insults bro.

do u even knw wat u re talkin about? Insult? that's sombdy lying lifeless there, killed like a common rat and u re talking about insult! Be reasonable!
Re: Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest by agabaI23(m): 9:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
Zoharariel:
I thought the IPOB youths warned the FG days before their protest that there would be reprisals should any 1 of them gets whacked.

I keep telling you incorrigible dolts that as long as you choose to rebel against the Caesar, ya'll shall keep dying by the Caesars's bullet. grin

Can someone like you condemn Shekau when he rants?
Re: Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest by ALISMILE(m): 9:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
casalaburst:
The storm is gathering....

When Niger delta militants took up arms, we suddenly realized they were serious

When boko haram took up arms, we also realized there were serious.

Again, the storm is gathering in the East.

Procurement of arms and ammunitions is as easy as 'pure water'. Ask Russia.

The storm is gathering in the East! A time bomb.

Let d bomb explode quickly na cowards! We re waiting!
Re: Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest by zendy: 9:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
Zoharariel:

Nigerian baboon! So Biafrans are now rebels in their own land? So because Lord Lugard came to give you Nigeria, you call indigenous Biafran people rebels on the ancestral lands of their forefathers just because the British came to give your useless Nigeria the other day? I don't blame you. You are still talking because so far, Igbos have shown restraint by picking up arms just like the Niger-Delta militants to enforce their sovereignty. I think my people should start gearing their mind that violence against the terrorist Government of Buhari who killed this young Biafra as a viable option. This people wont take us serious until bullets start flying both ways

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
kestolove95:
such a fool you're
Re: Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest by Whizzcute(m): 10:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
kestolove95:

BASTARD!
Re: Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest by ALISMILE(m): 10:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
zendy:

Nigerian baboon! So Biafrans are now rebels in their own land? So because Lord Lugard came to give you Nigeria, you call indigenous Biafran people rebels on the ancestral lands of their forefathers just because the British came to give your useless Nigeria the other day? I don't blame you. You are still talking because so far, Igbos have shown restraint by picking up arms just like the Niger-Delta militants to enforce their sovereignty. I think my people should start gearing their mind that violence against the terrorist Government of Buhari who killed this young Biafra as a viable option. This people wont take us serious until bullets start flying both ways
hahahhahahahahahaahahah alws d coward that u re! U don't need to threaten 1st na! Can't u see that taking up arms is exactly wat we want u guys to do!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest by ALISMILE(m): 10:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
Zoharariel:

the CP of that State shud be redeployed for shooting only one! Him and his boys are disgrace to d force! I expect IPOD to retaliate or I will neva take them seriously again! Let d bombs start flying in d Southeast then let's see who looses out ultimately!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
zendy:

The question is; Y didn't you dolts stage your useless 1 million march during Jonathan or even Yaradua's administration?

My friend, tell your people to start taking up arms against the government so that we can quickly get over your issues once and for all.

Let's see who has the most bullets between the Biafrans and the FG. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest by ValentineMary(m): 10:18pm On Nov 06, 2015
Zoharariel:

And I honestly thought u were educated. But with this statement, I have a hard time beliving that.
Re: Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest by ALISMILE(m): 10:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
Autopin:
rest in peace Brother, your blood is on the head of all those who made Nigeria what it is today. With tears I say my Brother rest in peace. We love you but God loves you the most. I pray that God gives your family and your love ones the grace and fortitude to bear your departure. I never knew you but one day a better world will be established..............................GOOD BYE BROTHER
Of course a better world! U guys shud jus be Patient wit Baba Nigeria for d next 7yrs!the country will be beta!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest by ALISMILE(m): 10:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
zendy:

yes, being rebels is exactly wat they ll become, because they will continue to run and hide jus like BH! And if u re not proud of the Lugard Legacy I expect u to be lying down beside a transformer that carries voltage!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
ValentineMary:
And I honestly thought u were educated. But with this statement, I have a hard time beliving that.

Is your name Valentine or Mary? Which 1? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest by jinnclovis(m): 10:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
is just a pity....RIP
Re: Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
kestolove95:
Please I apologize for the inconveniences kestolove95 has just put you guys
through...
She just ran mad last week, and we have been
looking for her to chain her up and give her
her rabies drug... But abok! girl disappeared with her poor amajir mother's phone, and is obviously now
using it to take her madness to an international
level ..... Her condition is really dangerous
and contagious... please if you see her, Do not,
I repeat DO NOT TRY TO CAPTURE HER ALIVE..
Please kill her and report back to her Family
members... Her death certificate has already
been signed and sealed... Thanks and God
bless
Re: Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest by zendy: 10:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
Zoharariel:

The question is; Y didn't you dolts stage your useless 1 million march during Jonathan or even Yaradua's administration?

My friend, tell your people to start taking up arms against the government so that we can quickly get over your issues once and for all.

Let's see who has the most bullets between the Biafrans and the FG. grin
Of course, as the Nigerian you are. Doesn't matter when Igbos ask for their sovereignty back. Doesn't matter if it was during the tenure of Shagari or George Bush Sr. The important thing is that we are asking for that which is ours. Igbos and Biafrans never signed up to Nigeria, we were forced it into it and we ask to be let out peacefully. This country called Nigeria is an illegal white mans contraption without an atom of legitimacy and you should be ashamed of your self to have accepted the slave name the White man gave you because you are an African baboon.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest by theDEVILisHERE: 10:57pm On Nov 06, 2015
Zoharariel:

For wishing innocent people evil
Evil shall come you
This is just the way life works

When it happens
Remember someone told you

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

For wishing innocent people evil Evil shall come you This is just the way life works
When it happens Remember someone told you

Back to the sender in 9million folds - Ewu Morocco!
Re: Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest by zendy: 11:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
ALISMILE:
yes, being rebels is exactly wat they ll become, because they will continue to run and hide jus like BH! And if u re not proud of the Lugard Legacy I expect u to be lying down beside a transformer that carries voltage!

What is the Legacy of Legacy of Lugard? That he came from Britain to make you a "Nigerian"? Because you have accepted the slave status the White man reduced you and your ancestors to 100 years ago, you expect all Africans to be that way. Sorry, but Biafrans are a different breed. We decide who we are, not Lord Lugard. Get a life, if you can without Lugard

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS To Arrest 8 More Judges, 7 Still In Custody-daily Trust / How Big Is The Entire South East? / Senate President Bukola Saraki Speaks On Insecurity And State Police (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.