Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Can We Stand Nigeria If War Erupts? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can We Stand Nigeria If War Erupts? (671 Views)

I’m Not Against Biafra, If War Starts I’ll Fight - Mbaka / Fight Erupts At Nigerian Embassy In Washington; US Police Called To Restore Orde / Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Stand Nigeria If War Erupts? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
Fellow Biafrans! I'm so disturbed about the situation of things at the moment. If war erupts, can we single-handedly take on Nigeria just like our fathers did? Today, we face the kind of humiliation the Germans faced after world war1. The Germans didn't start preparing for war in just 1 year: it took Adolf Hitler 6 years to make the German army very formidable. Though, he eventually lost, but it earned them enough respect. Brothers, if the Germans could take Europe in 2 years, can't Biafra invade the rest of the country in 8 months? Only Igbos should comment. But, if you're non-Igbo, and feels you're a BASTARD, post your comment!
Re: Can We Stand Nigeria If War Erupts? by airsaylongcon: 6:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
There are actually non-igbo ppl that support the emancipation of Ndigbo. But since you say Ndigbo only should talk, I keep my mouth padlocked
Re: Can We Stand Nigeria If War Erupts? by EasternLion: 6:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
justbusy:
Fellow Biafrans! I'm so disturbed about the situation of things at the moment. If war erupts, can we single-handedly take on Nigeria just like our fathers did? Today, we face the kind of humiliation the Germans faced after world war1. The Germans didn't start preparing for war in just 1 year: it took Adolf Hitler 6 years to make the German army very formidable. Though, he eventually lost, but it earned them enough respect. Brothers, if the Germans could take Europe in 2 years, can't Biafra invade the rest of the country in 8 months? Only Igbos should comment. But, if you're non-Igbo, and feels you're a BASTARD, post your comment!

shhh, Buhari will be declared wanted by ICC soon, relax.
Re: Can We Stand Nigeria If War Erupts? by Codedb2: 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
Nigeria haven't done anything to me.
I prefer to be a Biafran than a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Can We Stand Nigeria If War Erupts? by Chanchit: 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
SMH
Re: Can We Stand Nigeria If War Erupts? by EternalTruths: 6:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
UN Referendum requires no war

1 Like

Re: Can We Stand Nigeria If War Erupts? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
Re: Can We Stand Nigeria If War Erupts? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
EasternLion:

shhh, Buhari will be declared wanted by ICC soon, relax.
OK, Bro!
Re: Can We Stand Nigeria If War Erupts? by mazeltov(m): 6:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
Withdaw your statement before it reaches front page. Firstly about the Nazi- due to the level of civilaisation in that era, it was believed that what the Germans led adolf used were advanced weapon. I don't want to underestimate the power and influnce of morale and willingness to fight in a battle but that doesn't mean that we should feign ignorance over some certain facts. Firstly, number is against us, As we prepare for profit, we prepare for loss too. If other tribes equallt gang up and take to the street, it would be a flawless defeat for us. What are your plans and strategies? Where are the available weapons you want to use? These are part of what gives morales not that you will just wake up one morning and be willing to face Ak.
Re: Can We Stand Nigeria If War Erupts? by mazeltov(m): 6:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
Withdaw your statement before it reaches front page. Firstly about the Nazi- due to the level of civilaisation in that era, it was believed that what the Germans led adolf used were advanced weapon - did Adolf fight with other tribe? I don't want to underestimate the power and influnce of morale and willingness to fight in a battle but that doesn't mean that we should feign ignorance over some certain facts. Firstly, number is against us, As we prepare for profit, we prepare for loss too. If other tribes equallt gang up and take to the street, it would be a flawless defeat for us. What are your plans and strategies? Where are the available weapons you want to use? These are part of what gives morales not that you will just wake up one morning and be willing to face Ak.
Re: Can We Stand Nigeria If War Erupts? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
You can never stand together, sorry to break it to you.

(1) (Reply)

MASSOB Accuses UK Government of Double Standard Over Biafra Statement / Nigeria Drops Bribery Charges Against Former US Vice President Dick Cheney / Biafran Athlete Dedicates Victory To Biafra Freedom In Luxembourg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.