Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Biafra?: Virgin Atlantic Airline Sacks All Nigerian Cabin Crew Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra?: Virgin Atlantic Airline Sacks All Nigerian Cabin Crew Members (1832 Views)

Ayo Fayose Sacks All Commissioners In Ekiti / Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State / Show Of Support To Biafra,virgin Airline Sack All Nigerian Cabi Crew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra?: Virgin Atlantic Airline Sacks All Nigerian Cabin Crew Members by naijapropa: 7:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
[size=15pt]Biafra?: Virgin Atlantic Airline sacks all Nigerian cabin crew members[/size]

In what looks like a subtle protest against Biafrans and the illegal detainment of Radio Biafra leader, Nnamdi Kanu, British largest carriers, Virgin Atlantic, has reportedly laid off all the Nigerian members of the Cabin Crew.

The development was made known through the emails sent to the affected persons by the authority of the airway...>>>READ: http://naijapropa.com/biafra-virgin-atlantic-airline-sacks-all-nigerian-cabin-crew-members/

2 Likes

Re: Biafra?: Virgin Atlantic Airline Sacks All Nigerian Cabin Crew Members by DFemaleBoss(f): 7:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
Good!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra?: Virgin Atlantic Airline Sacks All Nigerian Cabin Crew Members by bellerin1998(m): 7:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
So?
Re: Biafra?: Virgin Atlantic Airline Sacks All Nigerian Cabin Crew Members by Kestolovee95(f): 7:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
Well done Sir Branson. To all world billionaires if you have any nigerian on your payroll, sack the i.diots! They are criminals!

If they call themselves Biafrans, Oduans, or Arewans, you can spare them. Zoogeria is a fraud, zoogerians are fradulent monkeys and baboons. Sack the animals!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra?: Virgin Atlantic Airline Sacks All Nigerian Cabin Crew Members by sandraokosun1: 7:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
Kestolovee95:
Well don Sir Branson. To all billionaires if you have any nigerian on your payroll, sack the i.diots! They are criminals!

If they call themselves Biafrans, Oduans, or Arewans, you can spare them. Zoogeria is a fraud, zoogerians are fradulent monkeys and baboons. Sack the animals!

Re: Biafra?: Virgin Atlantic Airline Sacks All Nigerian Cabin Crew Members by Fash20: 7:33pm On Nov 06, 2015
Op you are synonymous to dumbness. Ask yourself if Virgin Atlantic is the only British company employing Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra?: Virgin Atlantic Airline Sacks All Nigerian Cabin Crew Members by Codedb2: 7:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
Thier president said they are all corrupt
He's the only saint among them.
They got sacked grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra?: Virgin Atlantic Airline Sacks All Nigerian Cabin Crew Members by theV0ice: 7:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
Kestolovee95:
Well don Sir Branson. To all billionaires if you have any nigerian on your payroll, sack the i.diots! They are criminals!

When is Shell Petroleum sacking all the Nigerians in their employ? What about British-American Tobacco based in Ibadan? Have they written to inform you of when all Nigerians on their payroll are going home?

I really wonder about the thinking capacity of some of you angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra?: Virgin Atlantic Airline Sacks All Nigerian Cabin Crew Members by vedaxcool(m): 7:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
theV0ice:

When is Shell Petroleum sacking all the Nigerians in their employ? What about British-American Tobacco based in Ibadan? Have they written to inform you of when all Nigerians on their payroll are going home?

Gbam Gbamer Gbamest

You go mind the world's dumbest?

1 Like

Re: Biafra?: Virgin Atlantic Airline Sacks All Nigerian Cabin Crew Members by Kestolovee95(f): 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
theV0ice:

Click that link and read the full story. Brainless zoogerian imp!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra?: Virgin Atlantic Airline Sacks All Nigerian Cabin Crew Members by theV0ice: 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
Kestolovee95:

Click that link and read the full story. I am a Brainless zoogerian imp!

Dunce, tell us when Shell and BAT are sacking their Nigerian employees to satisfy your dumb expectations?
Re: Biafra?: Virgin Atlantic Airline Sacks All Nigerian Cabin Crew Members by Kestolovee95(f): 8:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
theV0ice:

Dunce, tell us when Shell and BAT are sacking their Nigerian employees to satisfy your dumb expectations?

How will they sack them, when they are profiting from the rot called zoogeria? Harold wilson the British PM during the Biafran war had shares in Shell BP at that time. So Biafra meant bad business for him.

Anyway you are a monkey in a British lugardian cage and in love with your chains. How can you understand?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra?: Virgin Atlantic Airline Sacks All Nigerian Cabin Crew Members by EternalTruths: 8:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
The zoo must fall

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra?: Virgin Atlantic Airline Sacks All Nigerian Cabin Crew Members by theV0ice: 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
Kestolovee95:

How will sack them, when they are profiting from the rot called zoogeria? Harold wilson the PM during the Biafran war had shares in Shell BP at that time. So Biafra meant bad business for him.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Did he also have shares in BAT? cheesy

Your dumbness knows no bounds.the way its easy for you to believe the ediocy you propagate should provide ample research opportunities for psychologists interested in study of humans and their delusions of grandeur.

Keep it up

Anyway I am the monkey in a British lugardian cage in love with my chains? How can i understand?

cheesy cheesy

Of course you can't understand as you're a self confessed animal resident in a Zoo. I'll remember you in my prayers for you to get free and enjoy what other humans are enjoying.
Re: Biafra?: Virgin Atlantic Airline Sacks All Nigerian Cabin Crew Members by FacelessPatriot: 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
the mods have a duty to save Nigeria. ignoring news like this only makes our leaders lackadaisical in proffering a solution. front page

1 Like

Re: Biafra?: Virgin Atlantic Airline Sacks All Nigerian Cabin Crew Members by begod: 8:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
i will do this agian and again
Re: Biafra?: Virgin Atlantic Airline Sacks All Nigerian Cabin Crew Members by Descartes: 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
The whole world is sending a sound message to that tenant-in-chief in aso rock.

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING Predictions By Vanga That Will Make U Wana Pee Ur Pants / Tanzania Has A Real President Not A Body Language!.. / I Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, I'm Ready To Sacrifice Anything –nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.