Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,535 members, 7,823,325 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Akpos And Father Inlaw - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpos And Father Inlaw (713 Views)

Akpos And The Doctor / Difference Between Santa Claus And Father Christmas (hilarious Pix) / Joke: Akpos And Johnny At A Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpos And Father Inlaw by ty4real4gt: 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
Young man, you are coming to seek my daughter’s hand in marriage and you are chewing gum. That’s a sign of disrespect! Akpos: Sir, I only chew gum when I drink or smoke. Father-In-Law: You mean you drink and smoke and you are here to seek my daughter’s hand in marriage? Akpos: Sir I only drink and smoke when I go to the club. Father-In-Law: You club too? Akpos: I’m sorry sir, I started clubbing when I came out of prison. Father-In-Law: You’ve also been in prison before? Oh my God! Akpos: Sorry sir, I went to jail when I killed somebody!! Father-In-Law: What!!! You’re a killer and you me to give you my daughter’s hand in marriage? Akpos: Sir, it happened out of anger. It was a certain man that didn’t allow me marry his daughter, so I killed him. Father-In-Law: You are highly welcome my son. You are on the right track. You are absolutely the right man for my daughter.
Re: Akpos And Father Inlaw by pet4ril(f): 7:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
grin grin nobody want die but everybody want go heaven

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do? / What Would You Do If You See This / Hilarious Photo Of Younq John

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.