Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,807 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Seun Omobo Emerges Chairperson Of The FIP-YPG - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Seun Omobo Emerges Chairperson Of The FIP-YPG (30030 Views)

A Nigerian Lady Emerges Best Graduating Medical Student In South Sudan / First Baby Conceived Through Cryopreservation Emerges From Bridge Clinic / A New Disease Deadlier Than Ebola, HIV, Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Omobo Emerges Chairperson Of The FIP-YPG by kennyman2000(m): 9:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
This's a real definition of beauty!
Re: Seun Omobo Emerges Chairperson Of The FIP-YPG by Daniel058(m): 9:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
B
Re: Seun Omobo Emerges Chairperson Of The FIP-YPG by croSStodds(m): 9:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

I knew it couldn't be your sister!
funny enough.she's my distant relative. grin grin thumbs up to we men of honours in d making.grin #proud2bapharmacist#

4 Likes

Re: Seun Omobo Emerges Chairperson Of The FIP-YPG by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 06, 2015
Viktor1983:
Na so!

Northern or southern? Lol.....

grin grin western germany nigeria
Re: Seun Omobo Emerges Chairperson Of The FIP-YPG by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 06, 2015
nice...
Re: Seun Omobo Emerges Chairperson Of The FIP-YPG by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

Olodo, do you know how many igbo pharmacists voted for her?
But in the past, Buhari threw national support to an outsider!
Shame on Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Seun Omobo Emerges Chairperson Of The FIP-YPG by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
Squeeze mi ma, can you prescribe luff melecine for me, becos diaris something mini mini wene wene datis woriying mi now
Re: Seun Omobo Emerges Chairperson Of The FIP-YPG by dacovajnr: 9:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
I came to see body shape
Re: Seun Omobo Emerges Chairperson Of The FIP-YPG by ocee31(m): 9:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
this is the type of topic that is needed on the FP. not tonto and her cohorts.

1 Like

Re: Seun Omobo Emerges Chairperson Of The FIP-YPG by Dandeson1(m): 9:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
as far as it aint those Biafra gringringrin am happy

2 Likes

Re: Seun Omobo Emerges Chairperson Of The FIP-YPG by VickyRotex(f): 9:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
She's Pretty!

Hard work pays kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Seun Omobo Emerges Chairperson Of The FIP-YPG by obontami: 9:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ok
Re: Seun Omobo Emerges Chairperson Of The FIP-YPG by Viktor1983(m): 9:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
PuciPrince:

grin grin western germany nigeria
grin grin grin
Re: Seun Omobo Emerges Chairperson Of The FIP-YPG by kokobi99: 9:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
sandraokosun1:
Came to check name! Expected! I hope biafrags take a clue, if it was fake paracetamol i think the INOVATIVE BUSINESS aba boys would be heard. One nigeria and more power to our police force to bring down the terrorism pdp inciters litering our streets in the name of protest for an albino

If you are not a coward why not live them to have their own republic, why cant you do without the Biafrans
Re: Seun Omobo Emerges Chairperson Of The FIP-YPG by Onyiido: 9:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
sandraokosun1:
Came to check name! Expected! I hope biafrags take a clue, if it was fake paracetamol i think the INOVATIVE BUSINESS aba boys would be heard. One nigeria and more power to our police force to bring down the terrorism pdp inciters litering our streets in the name of protest for an albino
As expected, I blame the game not the player. Continue wailing
Re: Seun Omobo Emerges Chairperson Of The FIP-YPG by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
onyepapa:
Those BOOBS shocked myyyy Godddd
Grabs vaselin qiuckly
Re: Seun Omobo Emerges Chairperson Of The FIP-YPG by lato2(m): 9:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
PDP discovered this babe nah
Re: Seun Omobo Emerges Chairperson Of The FIP-YPG by Onyiido: 9:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
Dandeson1:
as far as it aint those Biafra gringringrin am happy
Jealous nigga, u can never do without them. Get a life pls
Re: Seun Omobo Emerges Chairperson Of The FIP-YPG by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Who's cooking ofeeemmanu between us both?

1 Like

Re: Seun Omobo Emerges Chairperson Of The FIP-YPG by omenka(m): 9:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
onyepapa:
Those BOOBS shocked myyyy Godddd
As in ehn!!! cry

1 Like

Re: Seun Omobo Emerges Chairperson Of The FIP-YPG by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
NOBODYY:
I only came to check the Name & i wasnt disappointed...
We make news for great achievements cool
While they make news in Indonesia for ...You know the rest tongue

lol grin GUY i swear, ur picture just made my day.. Lol. Lol
Re: Seun Omobo Emerges Chairperson Of The FIP-YPG by Joeace3000(m): 9:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
Good looking lady

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money today, here is my Nairaland thread (Brought to you by brilliantlightsmedia) where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offfer Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Seun Omobo Emerges Chairperson Of The FIP-YPG by Onyiido: 9:54pm On Nov 06, 2015
croSStodds:
I knew it wouldn't be a biafraudist. grin Yoruba making Nigeria proud everywhere since 530BC.can u imagine?the first African to occupy d position.shame on you,o yee Biafra.dodges broken bottles and darts from d yucky igbos.o boi! me sef know say I don enter serious trouble.. grin quote me and drop dead.irritating entities. grin zooms outta thread with his rangerover. grin grin
U are one of the reason why there'll still be on going tribalistic war. Can't u people ever love? Gush

1 Like

Re: Seun Omobo Emerges Chairperson Of The FIP-YPG by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
BEAUTY and BRAIN..

that's my spec.

Not all those KOM-KOM head beggar ladies who have little or nothing to offer.

Even IF this one SLAP me, I will take it in good faith and expect more.
Not those good for nothing ravaging EBOLA - LIKE ladies within our confines.
Re: Seun Omobo Emerges Chairperson Of The FIP-YPG by switdil(f): 10:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
I am so happy for her right now grin
I remember when we used to go to their house for house fellowship, her mother always made us refreshments. She and her family are very nice. I pray the almighty God keeps showering them with lots of blessing. Aunty seun, you are just starting.
Congrats!!!

2 Likes

Re: Seun Omobo Emerges Chairperson Of The FIP-YPG by Dandeson1(m): 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2015
Onyiido:
Jealous nigga, u can never do without them. Get a life pls
I have a life babe, that yoruba model on your dp is quiet beautifulcheesy
Re: Seun Omobo Emerges Chairperson Of The FIP-YPG by ijustdey: 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2015
beauty and brain

congrats to her for the achievement...
Re: Seun Omobo Emerges Chairperson Of The FIP-YPG by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2015
switdil:
I am so happy for her right now grin
I remember when we used to go to their house for house fellowship, her mother always made us refreshments. She and her family are very nice. I pray the almighty God keeps showering them with lots of blessing. Aunty seun, you are just starting.
Congrats!!!
SUCCESS has no enemy.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Omobo Emerges Chairperson Of The FIP-YPG by lekan29ice(m): 10:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
See her sweet lips like my woman's own
Re: Seun Omobo Emerges Chairperson Of The FIP-YPG by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 06, 2015
360frolic:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-P2rVx2_wqG4/VjyjPvIjXgI/AAAAAAAHOiI/b3IaWvb0648/s400/1.jpg[/img]
A young Nigerian pharmacist, Seun Omobo, has won a keenly contested election to emerge chairperson of the International Pharmaceutical Federation–Young Pharmacists’ Group (FIP-YPG), making history as the first African to occupy the position.

Seun won the election to chair the FIP-YPG which has been in existence since 2001, during the recently concluded Annual Congress of the International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP) held in Dusseldorf, Germany from 29 September to 3 October 2015.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-JE0CJi2E4sc/VjyjQPVvUqI/AAAAAAAHOiM/4vwsgCsNHW4/s400/0.JPG[/img]

Omobo works as a consultant to the World Health Organization (WHO) ; managing the WHO Prequalification of Medicines Programme for Nigeria and neighboring West African countries. In 2014, her work on this project resulted in the unprecedented attainment of WHO Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) by at four pharmaceutical companies in Nigeria (SWIPHA, CHI, MAY & BAKER and EVANS).....making them eligible for procurement by international organizations including United Nations (UN) Organizations.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-maEXzREf94E/VjyjRdqh7XI/AAAAAAAHOiY/JNdAYd0u7bM/s320/2.jpg[/img]
She also consults as an Assistant to the Director-General (NAFDAC) on technical matters.

She is an associate of the Nigerian Leadership Initiative, She is also a member of the World Economic Forum Global Shapers Community (Lagos Hub).
She is also a commissioner for the first ever Lancet Youth Commission on Essential Medicines Policies(YCEMP).

She had previously served the FIP-YPG as the Public Relations Officer(PRO) and was fundamental to the establishment of the Young Pharmacist Group Nigeria (YPG-N) in 2012 modelled after the global group.
Omobo is also responsible for the YPG-N Professional Travel Grant, which has sponsored at least 18 young Nigerian pharmacists to international trainings within the last two years.
Nigeria was a double winner at the FIP-YPG election in Germany, as another young Nigerian pharmacist, Oluwatosin Adeyemi,a beneficiary of the 2015 grant, also emerged project coordinator of the group. Adeyemi is one of the few young Nigerian pharmacists in academia. He lectures in the Department of Clinical Pharmacy, University of Lagos.

Aside winning the project coordinator position, Adeyemi also made a poster presentation on the topic: “Assessing Beliefs about Medications for Hypertension and their Impact on Adherence” during the FIP conference.

Although, the main leadership of the FIP-YPG is a team of three elected officers (chairperson, project coordinator and public relations officer) usually from different countries, Nigerians are occupying two of the positions. A young American pharmacist, Sheena Patel, was the only other non-Nigerian that emerged as winner during the elections and she is to serve as the group’s public relations officer. They all will be serving the FIP-YPG for one-year.

The FIP-YPG was established 15 years ago as a network of FIP, mandated to encourage young pharmacists to be actively involved in international pharmacy activities and also work within the sections and organisation of FIP.

Members of the FIP-YPG are recent graduates of School of Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences (within the last five years) or a pharmacist under 35 years of age.

The FIP-YPG provides a platform for connecting with young pharmacists from around the world who are seeking networks, professional innovation and support.

FIP-YPG also supports members with travel awards and research grants.

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/11/nigerian-pharmacist-seun-omobo-emerges.html

I'll hit that. Very very beautiful and tasteful makeup. And she's wearing jeans and not the thrash cut up ones. Good God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kolaqalagbo Bitters | Kolaq Bitters Sexual Wellness | Kolaq Alagbo Bitters / 160 New COVID-19 Cases,291 Discharged And No Deaths On August 28 - (3780 Tested) / Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.