Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

APC Reveals How Much Of Nigeria's Funds Buhari Has Recovered. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Reveals How Much Of Nigeria's Funds Buhari Has Recovered. (2353 Views)

How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing / Boko Haram Victims Funds: Buhari Speaks On Wrongdoings, Vows To Punish Culprits / "Release Our Stolen Funds" - Buhari To Switzerland President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Reveals How Much Of Nigeria's Funds Buhari Has Recovered. by faroukfahima(m): 7:54pm On Nov 06, 2015
The All Progressives Congress (APC) has announced that President Muhammadu Buhari as at September 2015 had recovered N1.4 trillion of Nigeria’s funds.

According to a statement released by APC's National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, Buhari had succeeded in gathering the funds due to his moves to plug all loopholes in the system.

“Contrary to the disinformation being peddled by the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, the Buhari administration is poised to lift millions of Nigerians out of extreme poverty by providing social protection and safety nets with another N2.5 trillion Special Intervention Fund.” the statement said.

“Now, the Buhari administration has been busy putting into place measures that will make it possible to start the implementation of this project. Such measures include the introduction of the Treasury Single Account (TSA).”

“We are happy to inform Nigerians that as at the end of September 2015, over N1.4 trillion – which hitherto was lying unproductively in various commercial banks – has been recovered and paid into the TSA.” it added.

http://www.forumspotz.ng/apc-reveals-how-much-of-nigerias-funds-buhari-has-recovered/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: APC Reveals How Much Of Nigeria's Funds Buhari Has Recovered. by ignis: 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
k
Re: APC Reveals How Much Of Nigeria's Funds Buhari Has Recovered. by Adaowerri111: 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
k
Re: APC Reveals How Much Of Nigeria's Funds Buhari Has Recovered. by sholatech(m): 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
Is that really a recovery?? Move from Govt acct in banks- they were not stolen!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Reveals How Much Of Nigeria's Funds Buhari Has Recovered. by GudluckIBB(m): 8:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
So Allison's stolen funds is not here?

By the time we add that to the recovered funds, Buhari will have enough money to work and Nigeria will be great again.

3 Likes

Re: APC Reveals How Much Of Nigeria's Funds Buhari Has Recovered. by bugzbunny: 8:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
Useless islamist party
Bloody propaganda almajiri bumkuns
Today we are recovering cash
Tmoro we are broke
Wonder d century they will see d so missing 20 billion dollars.... Dullards

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Reveals How Much Of Nigeria's Funds Buhari Has Recovered. by libertyfather(m): 8:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
The problem is before I'm not rich, but now I'm really broke infact more that before, Buhari pls share us this money I beg

bugzbunny:
Useless islamist party
Bloody propaganda almajiri bumkuns

Bros on top this matter or another? angry

1 Like

Re: APC Reveals How Much Of Nigeria's Funds Buhari Has Recovered. by Firefire(m): 8:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
Implementing the last administration's policy of Treasury Single Account (TSA) is now termed recovery?

Osi pele be.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Reveals How Much Of Nigeria's Funds Buhari Has Recovered. by Adminisher: 8:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
sholatech:
Is that really a recovery?? Move from Govt acct in banks- they were not stolen!

They were. When NPA or NNPC keeps money in accounts that the Nigerian Government does not know about . That is stealing.

2 Likes

Re: APC Reveals How Much Of Nigeria's Funds Buhari Has Recovered. by Mogidi: 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
Such measures include the introduction of the Treasury Single Account (TSA).

See the lacklustre APC govt trying to claim what Dr Jonathan introduced in January, not surprised, they have no achievement to call their own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Reveals How Much Of Nigeria's Funds Buhari Has Recovered. by wachakuta(m): 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
Sai Baba

Wailiers can go to hel

1 Like

Re: APC Reveals How Much Of Nigeria's Funds Buhari Has Recovered. by 234GT(m): 8:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
He is just moving money from account to account jare. But a lot of fools in Nigeria don't know theb meaning of recovery, so this story will sell.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Reveals How Much Of Nigeria's Funds Buhari Has Recovered. by francizy(m): 8:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
Useless gownmant yowahhh!
Re: APC Reveals How Much Of Nigeria's Funds Buhari Has Recovered. by speedyGonzales: 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
recovery! hahaha... Nigerian leaders are a joke!
Re: APC Reveals How Much Of Nigeria's Funds Buhari Has Recovered. by drberry(m): 8:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
B
Re: APC Reveals How Much Of Nigeria's Funds Buhari Has Recovered. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
So, I close my Skye bank, Access Bank, Union Bank, GTB, Zenith, etc. accounts and gather all the small, small change into First Bank Account,

I have recovered looted funds? APC is really confused. Is Lai Mohammed saying that owners of those account will no longer be paying their

expenses as their funds have been pooled into a single account?

Is this really an achievement to celebrate? I thought they were pursuing recovery of $150 billion stolen undecided

2 Likes

Re: APC Reveals How Much Of Nigeria's Funds Buhari Has Recovered. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
Adminisher:

They were. When NPA or NNPC keeps money in accounts that the Nigerian Government does not know about . That is stealing.

Hahahahahahahahahaha. Buhariooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!
What did you do our youth that their brains are dead to reasoning grin
Re: APC Reveals How Much Of Nigeria's Funds Buhari Has Recovered. by onatisi(m): 8:57pm On Nov 06, 2015
234GT:
He is just moving money from account to account jare. But a lot of fools in Nigeria don't know theb meaning of recovery, so this story will sell.
bros ,just leave Nigerians . Don't be pained for them . By January their eyes go clear
Re: APC Reveals How Much Of Nigeria's Funds Buhari Has Recovered. by sholatech(m): 9:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
Adminisher:

Hmmm. Definition of Stealing again..If it was stolen, it will not be in a Governmnet account. It is non-remittance
Re: APC Reveals How Much Of Nigeria's Funds Buhari Has Recovered. by bugzbunny: 9:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
Xetima:
So, I close my Skye bank, Access Bank, Union Bank, GTB, Zenith, etc. accounts and gather all the small, small change into First Bank Account,

I have recovered looted funds? APC is really confused. Is Lai Mohammed saying that owners of those account will no longer be paying their

expenses as their funds have been pooled into a single account?

Is this really an achievement to celebrate? I thought they were pursuing recovery of $150 billion stolen undecided
Apc has nothing to Offer
Re: APC Reveals How Much Of Nigeria's Funds Buhari Has Recovered. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
Mogidi:

See the lacklustre APC govt trying to claim what Dr Jonathan introduced in January, not surprised, they have no achievement to call their own.

How much re you even paid ? grin grin.. The way you, Barcanista and truck pusher take they defend PDP.. one begin to wonder if you guys re ROBOT.. I hope you can defend Life like that..

1 Like

Re: APC Reveals How Much Of Nigeria's Funds Buhari Has Recovered. by kingdompropty: 9:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
Is there still a party called APC? I blame Jonathan for not behaving properly,even Amed and Sumonu can now throw insults and say e sabi do am.....

1 Like

Re: APC Reveals How Much Of Nigeria's Funds Buhari Has Recovered. by chronique(m): 9:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
How can one person be a liar and a slowpoke at the same time? How do you call this recovery? Does lai mohammed think everyone in Nigeria is an uneducated almajiri? I think APC as a party needs to censor certain things,and review certain speeches from their members before thay are allowed to be published.
Re: APC Reveals How Much Of Nigeria's Funds Buhari Has Recovered. by porka: 9:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
[size=13pt]Mr. Lai Mohammed, is this what they call recovery?

How does taking bank balances amount to fund recovery?

Is this how you plan your new 'megaphone' job?

What is the meaning of this?[/size]
Re: APC Reveals How Much Of Nigeria's Funds Buhari Has Recovered. by signature2012(m): 9:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
Is only the gullible and "mumus" will call this recovery.

Despite them reading this,they will still chan sai buhari.

Where is the change?Almost half a year now,still yet to see or hear 1single thing this administration has done.
Re: APC Reveals How Much Of Nigeria's Funds Buhari Has Recovered. by Meiji(m): 9:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
I don't particularly trust that source, so I'll wait for more credible links before I comment.

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Document Showing The Transfer Of $47m From CBN Loaded In 11 Suitcases / Boko Haram: Stop Lying To Nigerians – Ezekwesili Dares Buhari / Idoma People Disown Biafra Struggle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.