Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Alone On A Desert Island With A Celebrity! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alone On A Desert Island With A Celebrity! (1259 Views)

Photo Of The Day( She Is A Celebrity In Her World) / When U Get Married To A Celebrity Branch Manager, Lol (Photo) / Interview With Celebrity Desmond Elliot: Why I Run Away From Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alone On A Desert Island With A Celebrity! by toluwalomo(m): 12:26am On Oct 14, 2006
If by any chance you had an opportunity to spend some isolated time with a celebrity who would that person be? Naturally, I expect people to want to hook up for amorous reasons.(like me) But it will be interesting to note those who also want to hang out with the most beautiful minds!

On the physical side, my pick would be Shakira. I could spend a lifetime humping that multi-racial sexpot!

On the cerebral tip, my top pick would be Nostradamus
Re: Alone On A Desert Island With A Celebrity! by jaybaby(f): 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2006
Bein Alone with USHER hmmmmmmmmmmmm O M G dat ll b HEAVEN wink wink wink
Re: Alone On A Desert Island With A Celebrity! by Emad(f): 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2008
taribo west
Re: Alone On A Desert Island With A Celebrity! by iice(f): 3:06am On Feb 21, 2008
Johnny Depp kiss grin grin
Re: Alone On A Desert Island With A Celebrity! by cooljoe(m): 12:14pm On Feb 21, 2008
It has to be Gabrielle Union smiley wink.
Re: Alone On A Desert Island With A Celebrity! by oliidell(m): 5:03pm On Feb 21, 2008
charlize theron
Re: Alone On A Desert Island With A Celebrity! by Emad(f): 9:59am On Feb 22, 2008
Mr.T
Re: Alone On A Desert Island With A Celebrity! by sesethu(f): 9:17pm On Feb 22, 2008
Van vicker omg.i wanna do sum nasty thingz to that fine piece of man.damn his wife is lucky
Re: Alone On A Desert Island With A Celebrity! by Emad(f): 9:21am On Feb 23, 2008
thanks i am the one
Re: Alone On A Desert Island With A Celebrity! by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2008
eeeeeerrrrrmmmmmmm. . . . .  . . dat black guy from Crime Scene Investigation. . . .  gosh wats his name?  BRB . . . .  zoomzzzzzzz offffffff
Re: Alone On A Desert Island With A Celebrity! by dtpchic(f): 5:51pm On Feb 23, 2008
for me,its the sexiest man alive, brad pitt omg, gosh,
Re: Alone On A Desert Island With A Celebrity! by deola1(m): 6:01pm On Feb 23, 2008
Celebrities no be God. So it happens like that i'll propose xex to her, she agreed or not i dont care cuz na de same (obo) wey she get na hin my Girlfriend get,unless if the big cock being don enlarge her own. i dont care, i even hate dis topic. abeg seun delete am
Re: Alone On A Desert Island With A Celebrity! by segunpc(m): 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2008
i won't mind beyonce
Re: Alone On A Desert Island With A Celebrity! by gold4u(f): 12:29pm On Mar 19, 2008
I either go 4 dean in supernatural or michael scofield in prisonbreak
Re: Alone On A Desert Island With A Celebrity! by gold4u(f): 12:31pm On Mar 19, 2008
I either go 4 dean in supernatural or michael scofield in prisonbreak

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Lesbian / Obesere’s Hip Hop Album Ready / Pictures From Mbgn 2011 Pageant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.