Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

I Am Sooooooo Proud Of You My Biafran Brothers And Sisters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Sooooooo Proud Of You My Biafran Brothers And Sisters (1280 Views)

Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos / Igbo Lady Shocking Message To Her Biafran Brothers (video) / I Need Sincere Answer From My BIAFRAN Brothers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Sooooooo Proud Of You My Biafran Brothers And Sisters by cocoduck: 10:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
I live in Libreville Gabon, I must say I am sooooooo proud of you my biafran brothers and sisters, now, little by little we enter into another phase of the struggle for our dear nation, I will contribute 20000Fcfa to my nearest IPOB tomorrow which is about 6000 or 7000 in zoo currency, yeah the money is small but things are tight for me now, I spent 200000 fcfa in renewing my carte de sejour,I must improve, the next phase or two is the armed conflict phase, we can get arms from the black market and we know the zoo's porus boders only make things easier for us, we can get arms from there through ebb things like submersibles, like the type the drug cartels use to smuggle drugs to the US, with Asari Dokubo on our sude, what mire can we desire? Now I have seen how resolute we are, anything that can bring down the zoo, I am cool with it,

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sooooooo Proud Of You My Biafran Brothers And Sisters by cocoduck: 10:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
The zooans will never take us seriously until one, two or three shots have been fired from the Biafran side, and fir those fools who will start pulling civil war pictures, this is nit 1967 you dolts

7 Likes

Re: I Am Sooooooo Proud Of You My Biafran Brothers And Sisters by rhymaster: 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
Y
cocoduck:
I live in Libreville Gabon, I must say I am sooooooo proud of you my biafran brothers and sisters, now, little by little we enter into another phase of the struggle for our dear nation, I will contribute 20000Fcfa to my nearest IPOB tomorrow which is about 6000 or 7000 in zoo currency, yeah the money is small but things are tight for me now, I spent 200000 fcfa in renewing my carte de sejour,I must improve, the next phase or two is the armed conflict phase, we can get arms from the black market and we know the zoo's porus boders only make things easier for us, we can get arms from there through ebb things like submersibles, like the type the drug cartels use to smuggle drugs to the US, with Asari Dokubo on our sude, what mire can we desire? Now I have seen how resolute we are, anything that can bring down the zoo, I am cool with it,

Until you take a bullet in the head for zooafra, you are not yet ready! Idiots!!
Re: I Am Sooooooo Proud Of You My Biafran Brothers And Sisters by wecan: 10:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
My prayers for those who die in this struggle to actualize Biafra, may the almighty God grant you eternal rest in his paradise, I wish to die in this struggle than to live 150 years as a Nigerian. I need Biafra for the freedom of my future generation.

15 Likes

Re: I Am Sooooooo Proud Of You My Biafran Brothers And Sisters by EternalTruths: 10:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
cocoduck:

We need not imported weapons but advanced indigenous weapons capable of winning wars cool
Re: I Am Sooooooo Proud Of You My Biafran Brothers And Sisters by Yeske2(m): 10:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
Op, come lead a protest and forget your money, keke guy in Onitsha or Asaba can do that.
Re: I Am Sooooooo Proud Of You My Biafran Brothers And Sisters by cocoduck: 10:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
wecan:
My prayers for those who die in this struggle to actualize Biafra, may the almighty God grant you eternal rest in his paradise, I wish to die in this struggle than to live 150 years as a Nigerian. I need Biafra for the freedom of my future generation.
yes oo my brother, the zoo paramilitary are 163000 one hundred and sixty three thousand combined, compared to one million heavily armed biafrans, don't mind all the offemmannu red a55 mouth, life too sweet them, that is why fulanus dey deal with them daily.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sooooooo Proud Of You My Biafran Brothers And Sisters by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
God bless you. Cross river is with Biafra.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sooooooo Proud Of You My Biafran Brothers And Sisters by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
wecan:
My prayers for those who die in this struggle to actualize Biafra, may the almighty God grant you eternal rest in his paradise, I wish to die in this struggle than to live 150 years as a Nigerian. I need Biafra for the freedom of my future BiafRAT generation.

Mumu'.Go nd die..One min in hell will make u wanna come bak'-klutz Being..

1 Like

Re: I Am Sooooooo Proud Of You My Biafran Brothers And Sisters by Fash20: 11:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
cocoduck:
yes oo my brother, the zoo paramilitary are 163000 one hundred and sixty three thousand combined, compared to one million heavily armed biafrans, don't mind all the offemmannu red a55 mouth, life too sweet them, that is why fulanus dey deal with them daily.
See fool look at the way he is analyzing war like Nairabet. It will do you like magic I just pity the women and children.

Abeg import the arms and see how we will deal with you. Nonsense!
Re: I Am Sooooooo Proud Of You My Biafran Brothers And Sisters by EasternLion: 12:13am On Nov 07, 2015
Fash20:
See fool look at the way he is analyzing war like Nairabet. It will do you like magic I just pity the women and children.

Broh, how far, how Boko boiz doing?

1 Like

Re: I Am Sooooooo Proud Of You My Biafran Brothers And Sisters by Burger01(m): 12:21am On Nov 07, 2015
These Biafra are funny cheesy
Re: I Am Sooooooo Proud Of You My Biafran Brothers And Sisters by cocoduck: 2:40am On Nov 07, 2015
Fash20:

You don't know what you are talking about

1 Like

Re: I Am Sooooooo Proud Of You My Biafran Brothers And Sisters by ragiluhivo(m): 2:49am On Nov 07, 2015
Biafra must stand

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

CHEERLEADERS :journey Of A Thousand Miles / Aisha Buhari's Expensive Trip To Enugu - Inside Story And Pictures / When Nigerians Love Foreigners More Than Our Own People (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.