Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session (133089 Views)

Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) 2017/18 UTME/DE Admissions / FUTA 2016/2017 Admission On Official JAMB Cut Off Mark, Departmental Marks / Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK-NAU) 2016/2017 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by Sirneij(m): 10:31am On Mar 24, 2016
asalufu89:
good morning, I just finish from polyib electrical, I have Nd lower credit and hnd upper credit. am to goto service dis November but I want to apply for direct entry. is it possible for me to apply? secondly what are the subject combination for the exam?
If I get what u're trying to insinuate, u want to apply through Direct entry. Anyways,FUTA only considers applicants with Upper Credit and Distinction and therefore, u can only apply using ur HND and not ND. Best of Luck
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by Sirneij(m): 10:59am On Mar 24, 2016
[b]Having gone through some arguments raised here concerning the reliability of past questions,I have decided to shed more light on it and to tell you point-blank the essence of persuading you guys to have a copy.
Having said that,Below are the indispensible benefits or importance of past questions:
1. They reveal the patterns of asking questions by examination bodies.
2. PQs show you the
subjects and topics to prepare for adequately.
3. They provide helpful tips on to how answers should be presented.
4. With them,you know the likely exam questions you will be combacting.
5. They Help to understand the likely exam time length (duration for exam).
6. They help to Indicate the typical number of questions to answer in the exam.
7. They help to Identify the styles of setting exam questions (short-answer, multiple choice or essays).
8. With them,you develop question answering techniques to save time.
9. They provide the opportunity to identify the key subject areas to focus on in revision.
10. Most times Examination bodies do repeat their past questions and having gone through the past questions will give you the opportunity to pick the correct answer without wasting time.[/b]

1 Like

Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by Sirneij(m): 11:13am On Mar 24, 2016
lordBintus:
I greet all of una oo it's ur boy #BINTUS
I see u bro! How break enjoyment na
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by adewalle1(m): 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2016
asalufu89:
good morning, I just finish from polyib electrical, I have Nd lower credit and hnd upper credit. am to goto service dis November but I want to apply for direct entry. is it possible for me to apply? secondly what are the subject combination for the exam?

Lower credit for admission to E.E in FUTA is Diehard game! it's not an impossible mission, if u blv u can do it. u can prov urself in their p.utme by scoring higher! d combo is mth, Eng, pHY, n chem! gudluck.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by Sirneij(m): 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2016
STEPS FOR A PRODUCTIVE ADVENTURE WITH YOUR PASTQUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
In this guide, I will show you how to read past questions and understand them very well. With these simple tips, you will be able to know the answers to similar questions if you come across them in your next exam.
Things you will need…
1.Complete past questions and answers for the exam you want to write: This will help you to know the nature of the exam
2.Recommended texbooks for the exam: This will help you to understand the explanation of the answers.
3.Jotter and Pen: You will use it to practice the answers for proper retention in your memory.

Steps to read past questions and understand them very well.
[b]1.Now start by visiting the first question in your past question.
2.Give your answer to the question. Make sure you write your answer down on the jotter and explain why you choose it.
3.Now, visit the answer section of the past questions and answers to see if you got the answer correctly.
4.Even if you are incorrect,be unperturbed Now.
5.Open your textbook to the topic that was asked in the question. Read the principles behind the topic and you will discover why the question was asked by the examiner and the answer to it.
6.Follow these steps in all the questions for that year.
7.After that, write a mock exam using the past questions. In the mock exam, make sure you follow the instructions and duration for the exam. After the completion of the exam, visit the answers section and mark your script. Confirm the answers with texbooks.
Having adhered strictly to these processes, you will be able to understand the examiner’s secretes. The next time the question(s) is/are repeated in another exam, you will quickly answer it/them correctly.[/b]

Those are how to read past questions and understand them very well.
I wish you success!

1 Like

Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by asalufu89: 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2016
can I use my hnd upper credit to apply for the direct entry to elect elect? is there any link to download the past question , at least if one can start now along with jamb series since I heard is mth, eng, phy and chem combination .
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by Harjaryi(m): 8:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
Please i need the past Question math eng chem and phy ajayi.tobi@rocketmail.com
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by Sirneij(m): 5:16am On Mar 25, 2016
asalufu89:
can I use my hnd upper credit to apply for the direct entry to elect elect? is there any link to download the past question , at least if one can start now along with jamb series since I heard is mth, eng, phy and chem combination .
U can actually try to use HND for the application. Goto www.futabase.com to download it
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by Sirneij(m): 5:29am On Mar 25, 2016
Harjaryi:
Please i need the past Question math eng chem and phy ajayi.tobi@rocketmail.com
Sent.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by asalufu89: 8:19am On Mar 25, 2016
good morning. thanks for all your response .can i actually try or i can use it? i want to be sure before i proceed
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by fabulous2000(m): 1:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
Pls I need 2 knw if futa will be having direct entry for d newly introduce courses.....e.g accounting and business administration
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
Raufrukayat:
Sorry for that bro. All will be fine this year.
pls i wanna ask abt predegree....are dey currently on break? And also do u knw abt dat UABS stuff dat FUTA is offering?
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by DanielMuyiwa: 4:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
Hello people. My score is 202. I want to get change of course/institution to futa. I picked unilag initially. Can i change it?
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by Adejoke18: 5:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
Raufrukayat:
There is a whatsapp group created for you guys, for getting quick and genuine information... You can drop your number if you are interested in being part of the group. Thanks

Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by Adejoke18: 5:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
Pls, can one apply for the new course -Accounting through D.e and Jamb at the same time?
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by Raufrukayat(f): 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
fabulous2000:
Pls I need 2 knw if futa will be having direct entry for d newly introduce courses.....e.g accounting and business administration
Yes, they will.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by Raufrukayat(f): 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
Adejoke18:
Pls, can one apply for the new course -Accounting through D.e and Jamb at the same time?
Yes, you can
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by Raufrukayat(f): 6:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
DanielMuyiwa:
Hello people. My score is 202. I want to get change of course/institution to futa. I picked unilag initially. Can i change it?
Yes, you can

1 Like

Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by Raufrukayat(f): 6:17pm On Mar 25, 2016
Sirneij:
STEPS FOR A PRODUCTIVE ADVENTURE WITH YOUR PASTQUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
In this guide, I will show you how to read past questions and understand them very well. With these simple tips, you will be able to know the answers to similar questions if you come across them in your next exam.
Things you will need…
1.Complete past questions and answers for the exam you want to write: This will help you to know the nature of the exam
2.Recommended texbooks for the exam: This will help you to understand the explanation of the answers.
3.Jotter and Pen: You will use it to practice the answers for proper retention in your memory.

Steps to read past questions and understand them very well.
[b]1.Now start by visiting the first question in your past question.
2.Give your answer to the question. Make sure you write your answer down on the jotter and explain why you choose it.
3.Now, visit the answer section of the past questions and answers to see if you got the answer correctly.
4.Even if you are incorrect,be unperturbed Now.
5.Open your textbook to the topic that was asked in the question. Read the principles behind the topic and you will discover why the question was asked by the examiner and the answer to it.
6.Follow these steps in all the questions for that year.
7.After that, write a mock exam using the past questions. In the mock exam, make sure you follow the instructions and duration for the exam. After the completion of the exam, visit the answers section and mark your script. Confirm the answers with texbooks.
Having adhered strictly to these processes, you will be able to understand the examiner’s secretes. The next time the question(s) is/are repeated in another exam, you will quickly answer it/them correctly.[/b]

Those are how to read past questions and understand them very well.
I wish you success!
Nice one bro.........thanks
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by fabulous2000(m): 7:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
Raufrukayat:
Yes, they will.
Pls add me to dat whatsapp group.....07068271600 thanks in anticipation
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by lordBintus(m): 10:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
Sirneij:

I see u bro! How break enjoyment na
make sense oo my brother
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by kassimseun: 11:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by daminik95(f): 11:33am On Mar 26, 2016
Adejoke18:
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by daminik95(f): 11:51am On Mar 26, 2016
pls add me to dat watsapp group; 08133360395.also I need pqs on maths,English, economics nd account. dammymary01@gmail.com
Adejoke18:

pls add me to dat watsapp group; 08133360395.also I need pqs on maths,English, economics nd account. dammymary01@gmail.com
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by Thiwhy(f): 12:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
A friend of mine apply 4 D.E in futa, which subject will he do in dier putme nd anybody wit d past question sud pls send it 2 my email: Adekoyaoluwatoyin235@gmail.com.tnx
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by Sirneij(m): 2:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
Thiwhy:
A friend of mine apply 4 D.E in futa, which subject will he do in dier putme nd anybody wit d past question sud pls send it 2 my email: Adekoyaoluwatoyin235@gmail.com.tnx

What department is he going for?
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by Aaam(m): 2:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
supp people.. 2016/2017 is on.. Drop ur phone numbers for valid informations.. And emails for past questions...
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by asalufu89: 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
applying for elect elect. direct entry. pls add my number to the. whatsapp group 08061171981 and email to receive any past question asalufu89@gmail.com
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by Intel2(f): 6:16pm On Mar 26, 2016

2018/2019 SEPTEMBER ADMISSION ENROLLMENT UPDATE [1ST SEMESTER ADMISSION]
Disclaimer: Mzbronchure Inc, will not responsible for any loss due to inappropriate or misguided
information given by any unknown person(s)under the guise of this agency or claims to be incorporated with us.
We expressly disclaims all liability for any comment by a third party to claim ownership for
BELOW advert for admission into BENIN Universities. Reference to, or reliance on any information contained
within the advert should strictly be to Mzbronchure@gmail.com | [url]facebook.com/studybenin[/url]

ISM ADONAI [Institute Superieur de Management Adonai] | UNDERGRADUATE | MASTERS
Institute Superieur de Management Adonai is a university institute for Management Occupations, Art Courses and Science Courses.The University is affliated to AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF LEADERSHIP, FlOrida,USA. The University has the highest number of foreign students , therefore making it very popular. The university is located in the heart of the city of Cotonou (district Saint John von behind Gulf Television), . Tuition fee is very affordable compared to private universities in Nigeria with duration of 3 (three) Years Bachelor Degree and 1 year Master Program. Form are only sold in Institute Superieur de Management Adonai ISM or Purchased by Mzbronchure Edu Consultant. Tuition fee range is 220,000 [Yearly] and can also be paid on installment.

ISM Adonai University,Cotonou [SEPTEMBER INTAKE UPDATE ]
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- O level Result [WAEC /NECO/NABTEB]
- Transcript [ for transfer students only]
- Birth Certificate
- Testimonial
- Six(6) Passport Photograph
- International Passport
BENEFITS OF STUDY IN BENIN REPUBLIC PROGRAMME
... Exchange Program with American University Of Leadership, Florida,USA.
... French Language is an added advantage.
... It enables students to secure admission without JAMB
... The Bsc program is fast and runs for 3 years with no strike action.
WHO CAN APPLY?
... Students with Waec | Neco | Nabteb Result.
... Students who didn't make JAMB.
... University students with average G.P(Grade point).
... Aspirants who did not see their names in their various admission list

FOR EASY PURCHASE OF FORM | REGISTRATION & ACCOMMODATION
Work : +22962185894< Whatsapp | Swift Response>
Home : +2348063857550
E-mail: Mzbronchure@gmail.com
Facebook : www.facebook.com/studybenin

COURSES OFFERED
FACULTY OF PURE & APPLIED SCIENCE
→ Information Technology
→ Computer Science
→ Computer Engineering Technology
FACULTY OF ART & HUMANITIES
→ Law (LLB)
→ International Relations
→ Political Science
SCHOOL OF LIBERAL ART/ SOCIAL SCIENCE
→ Mass Communication
→ Sociology
→ Public Administration
→ Corporate Communication
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
→ Accounting
→ Economics
→ Banking and Finance,
→ Business Administration
→ Marketing & Advertising
→ Human Resources Management
NB: Mzbronchure Inc is an education consultant firm to ISM Adonai University who assist students by enrolling them into universities in Bénin Republic. We provide all necessary assistance to our students to enable them secure admission and accommodation into the university with fixed charges.

Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by FolabiCash: 10:20am On Mar 27, 2016
Hiii guys. How y'all doing ? Feel free to ask me any question about FUTA . shout out to Ratafar and bodmaths.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by FolabiCash: 10:22am On Mar 27, 2016
Raufrukayat:
Yes, you can
Kindly add me 08057879012

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (42) (Reply)

If You See Your Child With This Textbook What Will You Do? / How To Prepare A Lesson Plan / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.