Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,651 members, 7,851,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:25 PM

Be An Importer Of Laptops And Distributor Here In Nigeria At A Good Price - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Be An Importer Of Laptops And Distributor Here In Nigeria At A Good Price (585 Views)

Unbeatable Prices of Laptops / Used Laptops And Blackberry Tour Phones For Sale @ Reasonable Prices / A Complete Pricelist Of Laptops And Palmtops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be An Importer Of Laptops And Distributor Here In Nigeria At A Good Price by judicus(m): 2:02pm On May 13, 2009
HELLO ALL

IF ANY ONE IS IN NEED OF A GOOD LAPTOP BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY AND IS READY TO START IMPORTING, FEEL FREE TO GET BACK TO ME ON MY PHONE AND WE CAN WORK OUT THE MODALITIES AS I HAVE A GOOD BUSINESS PLAN AND WILL LOVE TO DISCUSS THIS OVER LUNCH WHEN YOU WANT. MY TELEPHONE IS 08034341134

I AM REALY WAITNG AS I WILL BE AT THE BANK BY NEXT WEEK TO DISCUSS LOAN ISSUES, SO IF YOU ARE READY, CALL ME ASAP.

THANKS

JUDE PETERS
Re: Be An Importer Of Laptops And Distributor Here In Nigeria At A Good Price by clarkhary: 12:55pm On Jul 20, 2009
please can i know where you are located?
Re: Be An Importer Of Laptops And Distributor Here In Nigeria At A Good Price by sley4life(m): 4:37am On Jul 22, 2009
post your address here
Re: Be An Importer Of Laptops And Distributor Here In Nigeria At A Good Price by nobleone: 7:58am On Jul 22, 2009
Good idea, but I concur with the others post your address here
Re: Be An Importer Of Laptops And Distributor Here In Nigeria At A Good Price by clarkhary: 9:44am On Jul 22, 2009
i live at number 18 ogunu village, by shell gate, warri delta state
Re: Be An Importer Of Laptops And Distributor Here In Nigeria At A Good Price by routik(m): 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2009
guy's be carefull, thats all i have to say.

(1) (Reply)

Starcomms Data 1x Card For Sale / Need Radio-handset Dealer/engineer For (radio Messaging) / Sale Of Hitv Decoder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.