Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Conditions For Bet Refund By 1960bet CCCSCC - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Conditions For Bet Refund By 1960bet CCCSCC (3650 Views)

Have I Been Scammed By 1960bet? / UPDATED" How Do I Fund My Bet9ja,1960bet,nairabet,1xbet Account / For Bet Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Conditions For Bet Refund By 1960bet CCCSCC by guslosma: 1:47am On Nov 07, 2015
We acknowledge the receipt of your mail; refund is applicable to all our punters if they accumulate a minimum of 7games with 1.2odds upward and loose a game. (Statement from 1960bet help desk) Are You tired of losing your money just because your got one stupid game wrong?
there are lots of betting sites in Nigeria, that allows you bet on your favorites and made some cool cash.
competition between the betting merchants has caused them to introduce many features to lure people to trade with them.
Currently, to me any betting site that refund me of my money if just one stupid team refused to win. is the one i will trade with.

1960bet has introduced the combo refund. below are the terms and condition that will make them refund your money that you staked.

CONDITIONS FOR REFUND ARE:
1) You must accumulate games not minimum of seven (7) games.
MEANING: for them to refund your money, the total number of games you accumulated will be from 7 games and above.

2) The odds of each game you accumulated must be from 1.20 above.
MEANING: Each game you accumulated, their odd must not be less than 1.20.

3) The amount you staked will be refunded to you if and only if just one out of all the games you guessed was wrong.

So what are you waiting for? CLICK HERE https://www.1960bet.ng/Odds/registration/affiliate40498 TO JOIN 1960bet Now to JOIN and start making some cash with less risk of losing your money completely.

More tutorials of how to bet and pay yourself weekly salary coming your way soon....so keep checking on us.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION PLEASE USE THE COMMENT BOX. WE WILL ATTEND TO YOU IMMEDIATELY
For more interesting discussions and gist updates, pls click HERE to join https://www.1960bet.ng/Odds/registration/affiliate40498
If you need us to help you

(1) (Reply)

Getting Soccer 13 Predictions For Tomorrow From Prediction Sites / Who Is The Greatest Player To Ever Grace African Football: Weah Or Eto'o? / How To Register And Fund 1xbet Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.