Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Advise;cultist Asking You Out,what Do You Do. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Advise;cultist Asking You Out,what Do You Do. (1085 Views)

Calabar Cultist Who Killed Young Man Nabbed At A Bank In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Lover Murders His Live-In Lover & Son In Lagos For Dating A Rival Cultist / Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise;cultist Asking You Out,what Do You Do. by Greeny02(f): 5:40am On Nov 07, 2015
A cultist has been asking me out for a while now but I declined,though I didn't know he was a cultist then.Now they beat up guys that they know with me and watch my every move.I'm scared,any advice on what to do at the moment.
Re: Advise;cultist Asking You Out,what Do You Do. by Nicolars(m): 5:45am On Nov 07, 2015
Best advice sister

Just carry a your bible 1 day, and go and preach to him and his crew

Or join 1 jehovah witness crew... Am sure this will do .. Tell d jehovah witness guy to go and meet them 2geda with dem

Or start to dey wear mountain of fire gown... Best celestial own

Just gve dem 1week... U go c say dem go free u

2 Likes

Re: Advise;cultist Asking You Out,what Do You Do. by talk2riel: 5:45am On Nov 07, 2015
Find "the devil who love me" by davidflo here on nairaland it will sharpen your brain
Re: Advise;cultist Asking You Out,what Do You Do. by Nicolars(m): 5:46am On Nov 07, 2015
10views 2 comments y na
U guys suld help d lady out
Re: Advise;cultist Asking You Out,what Do You Do. by menix(m): 5:51am On Nov 07, 2015
Give ur life to Christ nd see him Vanish..

Or

U go join night aircraft, make u use the guy do example.

1 Like

Re: Advise;cultist Asking You Out,what Do You Do. by Iype(m): 5:57am On Nov 07, 2015
Become an active member of school fellowship or mssn and the rest will take care of itself,

you also have the option of showcasing your bushmeat and expecting the hunter keep off.
Re: Advise;cultist Asking You Out,what Do You Do. by Iype(m): 6:00am On Nov 07, 2015
Your pics or I don't believe this nollywood script
Re: Advise;cultist Asking You Out,what Do You Do. by Greeny02(f): 6:17am On Nov 07, 2015
Iype:
Become an active member of school fellowship or mssn and the rest will take care of itself,

you also have the option of showcasing your bushmeat and expecting the hunter keep off.
dnt av bushmeat
Re: Advise;cultist Asking You Out,what Do You Do. by Greeny02(f): 6:19am On Nov 07, 2015
Nicolars:
Best advice sister

Just carry a your bible 1 day, and go and preach to him and his crew

Or join 1 jehovah witness crew... Am sure this will do .. Tell d jehovah witness guy to go and meet them 2geda with dem

Or start to dey wear mountain of fire gown... Best celestial own

Just gve dem 1week... U go c say dem go free u
thanks for dat
Re: Advise;cultist Asking You Out,what Do You Do. by Nicolars(m): 6:23am On Nov 07, 2015
Greeny02:
thanks for dat
U ar welcome grin
Greeny02:
thanks for dat
Re: Advise;cultist Asking You Out,what Do You Do. by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 07, 2015
Just say no in polity way.

That you don't what relationship for now.

Do not make know is because he is a cultist.

And do not show off your relationship with others in a manner that will put you in danger.

And always pray to GOD for protection and direction.

1 Like

Re: Advise;cultist Asking You Out,what Do You Do. by Maximillian1: 4:38pm On Nov 07, 2015
I thought they said girls love to date bad guys undecided
Re: Advise;cultist Asking You Out,what Do You Do. by kurupt1: 10:43pm On Nov 07, 2015
Befriend a responsible guy that is the cultist acquietance or course mate.I no talk make u Bleep am oo.Just a guy that can reason things out with the cultist
Re: Advise;cultist Asking You Out,what Do You Do. by Ahyourity(m): 10:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
wear overall gown #kaba# always...to prevent what they are seeinggrin
Re: Advise;cultist Asking You Out,what Do You Do. by hedonistic: 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
Which school is that?
Re: Advise;cultist Asking You Out,what Do You Do. by igho003(m): 4:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
Na lie de gal dey lie

(1) (Reply)

OMG! See What Banger Did To This Boy's Hands On Christmas Day / . / Nigerian Scammers, Why???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.