Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Why Do Banks Love To Hide Their Name Under The New And First Generation Name Tag - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Do Banks Love To Hide Their Name Under The New And First Generation Name Tag (665 Views)

3 Banks Get June 2016 Recapitalisation Deadline / Please Do Banks Open On Sallah Holiday? / How Do Banks Make Their Money? (2) (3) (4)

Why Do Banks Love To Hide Their Name Under The New And First Generation Name Tag by netwiz: 3:10pm On May 13, 2009
recently a naija bank dragged a youth corper to court using efcc as an executioner
what was his offence?

he kept withdrawing money from his atm even long after her realised the bank's system had fault
and they dragged the innocent thief to court.

If the bank's system had been developed appropriately, this guy wouldnt be in a mess right now.
now the guys is cooling off in agodi prisons.

now the bank's name till now is hidden. the new is saying "a new generation bank"
i think nigerians deserve the right to know who is capable and who is not.

this could happen to anyone and trust me, you may be tempted.
that is why police in UK will advice you not to invite crime.

Most of these banks are not worth keeping our money with, trust me.
cos if my money got stolen due to their carelessness.
the stupid customer service ppl will sit you down and start lecturing you on how to keep your passwords and pins from people -never write down ur pin-dont share it with anyone-dont place ur atm anywhere and many other bull stories

for christ sake, what are you doing to secure nigerians money, well i dont have a bank account so am out.
i keep my money at home and it's safer that way.
Re: Why Do Banks Love To Hide Their Name Under The New And First Generation Name Tag by tundeay: 9:49pm On May 13, 2009
i think they underestimated the power and potentials of fellow nigerians, maybe this would teach them a lesson to start pen-testing their networks and websites. too bad 4 them

netwiz can we PM each other it's important
Re: Why Do Banks Love To Hide Their Name Under The New And First Generation Name Tag by Seun(m): 9:45am On May 14, 2009
What a story. I guess this should teach us not to withdraw any money we didn't deposit ourselves?
Re: Why Do Banks Love To Hide Their Name Under The New And First Generation Name Tag by alaanu(m): 9:59am On May 14, 2009
@netwiz
well i dont have a bank account so am out.i keep my money at home and it's safer that way.

That suggests your acount value in stil in thousands. You think millionnaires can afford to imitate you. We can do without the banks in this age.

Any Word? / How Can I Transfer My Tuition Deposit To My School In The Uk From Nigeria Fast? / Why Free Is Bad?