Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps (43724 Views)

Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) / Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa / 12 Boko Haram Members Killed By Soldiers - Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps by festyese: 7:32am On Nov 07, 2015
Kudos to the Nigeria military. But I think they talk too much on their plans.
Re: Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps by neweraomo: 7:33am On Nov 07, 2015
Burnt victims
Re: Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps by Amoshie(m): 7:35am On Nov 07, 2015
It isn't graphic at all, the sight of these infidels being slayed is always a wonderful sight.
Re: Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps by k1centy: 7:35am On Nov 07, 2015
All these fleeing they've been talking about, where av they being fleeing to without getting killed? Hope this is not an avenue of spreading tentacles to other regions.
Re: Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps by iambabaG: 7:35am On Nov 07, 2015
Pidggin:

So the number of people that have lossed their lives since May 29th shows a decrease in the activities of B.H? I will withhold any form of insult, for the sake of those who have died and their relatives who are still grieving.

What part of d post don't u understand? I said there is a decline.. I didn't say it had stoped!!
Re: Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps by iambabaG: 7:36am On Nov 07, 2015
Pidggin:

So the number of people that have lossed their lives since May 29th shows a decrease in the activities of B.H? I will withhold any form of insult, for the sake of those who have died and their relatives who are still grieving.

What part of d post don't u understand? I said there is a decline.. I didn't say it has stoped!!
Re: Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps by iambabaG: 7:37am On Nov 07, 2015
jcmaiah:

Stop fooling yourself.
Goan enlighten urself..
Re: Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps by ibidapko(m): 7:37am On Nov 07, 2015
grabs:
7 Dane guns from boko haram? Abi na local hunters? Na wa for NA.

JUST MY THOUGHT! ! TO KILL 4 MEN, CAPTURE 4 DANE GUNS AND 3 OKADAS (NOT RECOVER) IS DEEMED A MAJOR ACHIEVEMENT BY NA. WHILE ONE SUICIDE BOMBER WIPES OUT 20 INNOCENT LIVES!
HAS LIE MOHAMED INFILTRATED THE MILITARY?
Re: Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps by Koolmexxi(m): 7:38am On Nov 07, 2015
Hmmm... As usual.. 7 DANE guns recovered and FOUR killed, MANY others flee.. Issorite... Nigeria Army no go face their work now leave all these extras.. Fanboys will do d usual and hail PMB without forgetting to take a swipe at GEJ.
Re: Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps by Pidggin(f): 7:40am On Nov 07, 2015
iambabaG:

What part of d post don't u understand? I said there is a decline.. I didn't say it has stoped!!

The "Decline" part is ridiculous, you need to get your facts right before posting. It shows you do not value the lives of those that have actually died, all I see is a display of misguided sentiment on your part.
Re: Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps by acegikmoqsuwy: 7:44am On Nov 07, 2015
I could see " light @ the end of the tunnel"... God bless the Nigerian Army.
Re: Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps by otiigba1(m): 7:47am On Nov 07, 2015
Ugosonic:
Sometimes i keep wondering if these boko haram people

1. Dont have anything to do thats why they indulge in different wicked act
2. Dont dey have human sympathy and repent from their sins
3. Do they know it is human beings they are killing or do they think Nigerians are cows that the can slutter.

We need serious prayer for these people so that God will touch their heart so they can repent for their sins. God will definitely forgive them
we need to pray for them to repent? But they say every thing they are doing including killing nigerians they are doing it for the same God (allah), so who is right?
Re: Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps by iambabaG: 7:48am On Nov 07, 2015
Pidggin:

The "Decline" part is ridiculous, you need to get your facts right before posting. It shows you do not value the lives of those that have actually died, all I see is a display of misguided sentiment on your part.

Did u loose anybody.. Because I lost a whole family of 5!!
D mur reason I am certain of wot I'm saying! Where is d sentiment ?
Re: Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps by FreshOhio: 7:49am On Nov 07, 2015
This looks like hunters to me.... Boko Haram we see on videos use sophisticated guns... Just saying
Re: Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps by wiseoneking: 7:51am On Nov 07, 2015
iambabaG:
In as much as I am nt interested in all dis "photo shoot".. There is a decline in d activities of d insurgents. It was an everyday occurrence under uncle GEJ.
May God empower d military 2 actualise d December deadline!

GOD BLESS THE NA..!! Say Amen..
who asked you about Gej's time everyday occurence. You were even rejoicing and supporting boko boys alongside with your new lord buhari during his time. Terrorism: isis, boko haram etc is islamic ideology. It is an end time thing. The den gun you heard that was recovered was from submissive hunters, police men and army's children are boko haram members. Apc senator Ndume will tell you better. The main boko harams are not the ones fighting in sambisa but their great sponsors and supporters from the national assembly, northern govt which are directly beneficials from crisis. Buhari himself knows the in and out of boko haram, thats why they are confident in requesting him during the last govt to mediate for them. He is just having an extremely internal rangling with them. Elrufai captured it well when he said that BUHARI IS A TERRORIST.
Re: Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps by otiigba1(m): 7:54am On Nov 07, 2015
thundafire:
buhari dy dullard go dy vex say him boiz dn dy die but BH is killed in droves then na their spirit dy attack villages hope dis army no dy recloth dy dead bodies nd snap nd paste say na fresh kill
i wouldn't be surprise if they are reclothing them, buhari will do anything to make us believe that he is working hard to get rid of booko haram.
Re: Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps by iambabaG: 7:54am On Nov 07, 2015
wiseoneking:
who asked you about Gej's time everyday occurence. You were even rejoicing and supporting boko boys alongside with your new lord buhari during his time. Terrorism: isis, boko haram etc is islamic ideology. It is an end time thing. The den gun you heard that was recovered was from submissive hunters, police men and army's children are boko haram members. Apc senator Ndume will tell you better. The main boko harams are not the ones fighting in sambisa but their great sponsors and supporters from the national assembly, northern govt which are directly beneficials from crisis. Buhari himself knows the in and out of boko haram, thats why they are confident in requesting him during the last govt to mediate for them. He is just having an extremely internal rangling with them. Elrufai captured it well when he said that BUHARI IS A TERRORIST.
I is quite unfortunate dat education in Nigeria is soo bad..
Re: Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps by iambabaG: 7:55am On Nov 07, 2015
wiseoneking:
It is quite unfortunate dat education in Nigeria is soo bad.. All dis ur talk is baseless nd unfounded!!

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps by soty(m): 7:58am On Nov 07, 2015
ibidapko:

JUST MY THOUGHT! ! TO KILL 4 MEN, CAPTURE 4 DANE GUNS AND 3 OKADAS (NOT RECOVER) IS DEEMED A MAJOR ACHIEVEMENT BY NA. WHILE ONE SUICIDE BOMBER WIPES OUT 20 INNOCENT LIVES!
HAS LIE MOHAMED INFILTRATED THE MILITARY?

you're on point my bruv..smthg wrong in ds pix..No BH flag,Dane guns...luk more like heards men or smthg. i hope we are not been fed propaganda to make the offensive luk progressive?
Re: Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:00am On Nov 07, 2015
naijapips02:
Why dem no shoot their pricks? angry

Spotted.......baaaad guuuyyy!!!
Re: Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 8:02am On Nov 07, 2015
shocked
Re: Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps by saintkel(m): 8:03am On Nov 07, 2015
Till sambsia forest is cleared I won't believe anything

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps by wiseoneking: 8:05am On Nov 07, 2015
iambabaG:

It is quite unfortunate dat education in Nigeria is soo bad.. All dis ur talk is baseless nd unfounded!!
you are now speechless. Truth can make one dumb like you feel now.
Re: Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps by Pidggin(f): 8:08am On Nov 07, 2015
iambabaG:

Did u loose anybody.. Because I lost a whole family of 5!!
D mur reason I am certain of wot I'm saying! Where is d sentiment ?

Yes, I lost my fellow country men/women/children, no wonder you are downplaying the enormity of the situation we are in.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps by iambabaG: 8:10am On Nov 07, 2015
wiseoneking:
you are now speechless. Truth can make one dumb like you feel now.
I need not enjoin words wit a poorly informed person! If u call dat speechless.. Well, whatever makes u sleep @ night!
Re: Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps by IlesanmiG: 8:10am On Nov 07, 2015
TRADELYN:
That is commendable, but the Nigerian military should learn to speak less of their plans; and more of the results achieved.
this is result.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps by blackpanda: 8:12am On Nov 07, 2015
One thing I have noticed is that unlike before, the boko haram leadership are no longer denying these photos
Re: Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps by Fearcom(m): 8:15am On Nov 07, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
NA are liers.

Maybe you should carry gun and go to face Boko Haram, abi?
Re: Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps by DrHighchief(m): 8:24am On Nov 07, 2015
Kudos to Naija military.
God bless Nigeria
Re: Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps by kozmokaz(m): 8:25am On Nov 07, 2015
and a whole battalion was only able to kill just two book haram fighters ?

did any body notice those were common hunting guns?
with dis rate boko haram will b stopped in 2050!!!
next page biko!!
Re: Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 07, 2015
I wish buhari had been in power there since 2011
Re: Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 07, 2015
Dane guns and motorcycles? You're kidding me right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf / Ezekwesili Cries Over Freed Chibok Girls / Cabal Attempts To Bring Buhari Home Before Closure Of Abuja Airport - Sahara R.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.