Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Michael Jackson Is Still Alive – He Staged His ‘death’ – (from Ballerforum) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Michael Jackson Is Still Alive – He Staged His ‘death’ – (from Ballerforum) (1609 Views)

Thief Burnt Alive: A Movie Scene That Looks So Real (Pictures) / Marvy Tiger "Michael Jackson" At MTN Project Fame Auditions / Nollywood Actresses Get Buried Alive In New Movie Scene (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Jackson Is Still Alive – He Staged His ‘death’ – (from Ballerforum) by LadyBeauty(f): 7:04am On Nov 07, 2015
Since you are here – it means that you too also
question the ‘death’ of Michael Jackson. The
truth is that it was indeed staged, and Michael
is STILL ALIVE. ~ Lets get to the facts – bottom line you will see is that THE STORY DOES NOT ADD UP: ( continue reading it here

~

Source: Baller Forum
Re: Michael Jackson Is Still Alive – He Staged His ‘death’ – (from Ballerforum) by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 07, 2015
this has to be the JOKE of the CENTURY. grin grin grin
Re: Michael Jackson Is Still Alive – He Staged His ‘death’ – (from Ballerforum) by amiskurie(m): 7:13am On Nov 07, 2015
grin cheesy

Abacha didn't eat Apple,he staged his death to enjoy our money.
Re: Michael Jackson Is Still Alive – He Staged His ‘death’ – (from Ballerforum) by xest(m): 7:49am On Nov 07, 2015
Rubbish post. OP u r mad
Re: Michael Jackson Is Still Alive – He Staged His ‘death’ – (from Ballerforum) by LadyBeauty(f): 9:00am On Nov 07, 2015
xest:
Rubbish post. OP u r mad
your mum
Re: Michael Jackson Is Still Alive – He Staged His ‘death’ – (from Ballerforum) by segun359(m): 9:02am On Nov 07, 2015
Na una know say Michael Jackson still dey alive oh.....Shay Na una help am fake him death abi. ....there is God sha
Re: Michael Jackson Is Still Alive – He Staged His ‘death’ – (from Ballerforum) by Lobolintin(m): 9:20am On Nov 07, 2015
Mcool facts....I myself didn't believe his dead
Re: Michael Jackson Is Still Alive – He Staged His ‘death’ – (from Ballerforum) by xest(m): 3:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
LadyBeauty:
your mum
suck my dick
Re: Michael Jackson Is Still Alive – He Staged His ‘death’ – (from Ballerforum) by ipledge10(m): 4:42am On Nov 08, 2015
xest:
suck my dick
you are fool...someone just insulted ur mum and u came up with a lame reply
Re: Michael Jackson Is Still Alive – He Staged His ‘death’ – (from Ballerforum) by ipledge10(m): 4:43am On Nov 08, 2015
LadyBeauty:
your mum
face him and not his mum
Re: Michael Jackson Is Still Alive – He Staged His ‘death’ – (from Ballerforum) by xest(m): 8:46am On Nov 08, 2015
ipledge10:
you are fool...someone just insulted ur mum and u came up with a lame reply
idiot, she didn't insult my mum. She only said my mum, nothing else. Grow brain fool
Re: Michael Jackson Is Still Alive – He Staged His ‘death’ – (from Ballerforum) by Karleb(m): 1:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
#yawns
Re: Michael Jackson Is Still Alive – He Staged His ‘death’ – (from Ballerforum) by samsard(m): 5:56pm On Nov 09, 2015
xest:
idiot, she didn't insult my mum. She only said my mum, nothing else. Grow brain fool
And you think that's not an insult? are you a foreigner or Nigeria.
Re: Michael Jackson Is Still Alive – He Staged His ‘death’ – (from Ballerforum) by xest(m): 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
samsard:
And you think that's not an insult? are you a foreigner or Nigeria.
pardon. Am a Nigerian but not a daft one like u
Re: Michael Jackson Is Still Alive – He Staged His ‘death’ – (from Ballerforum) by samsard(m): 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
xest:
pardon. Am a Nigerian but not a daft one like u
The word 'daft' obviously best describes a Nigerian who can't tell when he's mom is being insulted. *spits*
Re: Michael Jackson Is Still Alive – He Staged His ‘death’ – (from Ballerforum) by LadyBeauty(f): 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
He's a fool .
Re: Michael Jackson Is Still Alive – He Staged His ‘death’ – (from Ballerforum) by xest(m): 10:12am On Nov 13, 2015
samsard:
The word 'daft' obviously best describes a Nigerian who can't tell when he's mom is being insulted. *spits*
I dnt blame u,u r in Nigeria all ur life. Mugu,try travel n see things hw dey r done. I dnt think lik an average naija lik u
Re: Michael Jackson Is Still Alive – He Staged His ‘death’ – (from Ballerforum) by samsard(m): 1:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
xest:
I dnt blame u,u r in Nigeria all ur life. Mugu,try travel n see things hw dey r done. I dnt think lik an average naija lik u
Are you saying that you are better than all home grown Nigerians? and what makes you think that I don't know how things are done outside our shores, coz I haven't been out of the country? Just take a look at how you are typing, despite all your claims of exposure. Anyway, I have better things to do than argue ad infinitum.
Re: Michael Jackson Is Still Alive – He Staged His ‘death’ – (from Ballerforum) by xest(m): 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
samsard:
Are you saying that you are better than all home grown Nigerians? and what makes you think that I don't know how things are done outside our shores, coz I haven't been out of the country? Just take a look at how you are typing, despite all your claims of exposure. Anyway, I have better things to do than argue ad infinitum.
Am not writing an english exam dude,so I dnt need 2 type wit ful words and if u need dt go open a school and i wil teach u hw to write in full words. Hop dt helps?....

(1) (Reply)

Empire Is Back / Top 10 Maurice Sam Movies You Should Watch / Bollwood Top Stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.