Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Find Your Next Event Venue Here. Request Center - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Find Your Next Event Venue Here. Request Center (3112 Views)

Zimbabwean Groom Fails To Show Up At Wedding Venue Faking Illness (Pics) / Couple Arrive Their Wedding Venue On Bicycle / Things To Consider When Choosing An Event Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Find Your Next Event Venue Here. Request Center by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 07, 2015
We aggregate all Venues in Nigeria into one platform and we provide you with the best deals with good percentage discount on venues you choose.
Why you should request here.
Percentage discount up to 39% on event venues
We do all the logistics, you have your event with ease.
We are [url]ogavenue.com.ng[/url]. With over 2500 event venues listed with mouth watering deals.
Visit www.ogavenue.com.ng and make your choice with your requirement.
You can also make your requests here and we will take It up or Whatsapp only: 08054447315 or send me an email godstime.asine@ogavenue.com.ng .
Visit our website and take a look at what our clients are saying.
If you are a vendor or Event manager, we have a place for you too. Send me an email.
Thank you all.
Re: Find Your Next Event Venue Here. Request Center by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 07, 2015
Our venue of the week is @bespokecenter Lekki. See the details at http://www.ogavenue.com.ng/The-Bespoke-Center-Liberty-Hall-Lagos
Re: Find Your Next Event Venue Here. Request Center by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 12, 2015
Get 50% off for Ace Olivia at City Mall on ogaVenue, offer valid till December 31st http:///srgy6J

Re: Find Your Next Event Venue Here. Request Center by Nobody: 5:58am On Nov 20, 2015
Our #venueoftheweek is Mimaya Event Centre Get 35% Off when you book now! http://ogavenue.com.ng/Mimaya-Event-Centre-Royalty-Hall-Lagos

Re: Find Your Next Event Venue Here. Request Center by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
Party planners in Nigeria, we have a package for you. Watch out...
Re: Find Your Next Event Venue Here. Request Center by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 04, 2015
Already have some event managers on deck . 2016 will be a great year. What are you waiting for? Shoot me a whatsapp message let's help your business grow better
Re: Find Your Next Event Venue Here. Request Center by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 13, 2015
it's today with ‪#‎kodyandthekidschristmas‬ ‪#‎Dec13‬ . we are here and you will get full updates on this ‪#‎event‬ . Call 070 3030 7752 for direction.
‪#‎Venue‬ is Grandeur Events Center http://www.ogavenue.com.ng/The-Grandeur-Events-Center-Lagos
Re: Find Your Next Event Venue Here. Request Center by Chirolechick: 10:46am On Dec 13, 2015
gstuntz:
We aggregate all Venues in nigeria into one platform and we provide you with the best deals with good percentage discount on venues you choose.
Why you should request here.
1. Free sms to invite all your guest.
2. Free dedicated phone number to call for driving direction to your event on your event day.
3. Percentage discount up to 50% on event venues
4. We do all the logistics, you have your event with ease.
5. And all this comes for FREE
We are [url]ogavenue.com.ng[/url]. With over 1500 event venues listed with mouth watering deals.
Visit www.ogavenue.com.ng and make your choice with your requirement.
You can also make your requests here and we will take It up or Whatsapp only: 08054447315 or send me an email godstime.asine@ogavenue.com.ng .
Visit our website and take a look at what our clients are saying.
If you are a vendor or Event manager, we have a place for you too. Send me an email.
Thank you all.

I need a venue in the mainland Lagos that can seat between 300-350 guest, my budget is 250k-300k
Re: Find Your Next Event Venue Here. Request Center by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hello @Chirolechick. Your request has been received. We have a lot of venues that meets your requirement, meanwhile we will need further details to streamline your need. e.g Date of event, Area in Mainland. I also want you to send us your phone number here or using our Whatsapp Number above or to my email on godstime.asine@ogavenue.com.ng and we will respond to you immediately and get you your desired venue.
Waiting to hear from you asap.
Chirolechick:

I need a venue in the mainland Lagos that can seat between 300-350 guest, my budget is 250k-300k
Re: Find Your Next Event Venue Here. Request Center by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
As Promised. Here are the highlights of Kody and The Kids Event Held Yesterday with KCEE the Limpopo master as a guest artist to entertain the Kids .

http://blog.ogavenue.com.ng/kody-and-the-kids-christmas-edition-highlights
Re: Find Your Next Event Venue Here. Request Center by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
Good day every one and I hope our day is going as planned. I just thought I should share this great venue with you all and there is also discount currently going on .
You can check it out http://www.ogavenue.com.ng/panda

Re: Find Your Next Event Venue Here. Request Center by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
Happy New Year to you all and I wish you all the best. We want to appreciate all who patronized us in 2015. We promise that 2016 will be a better year of customer service.
You can always visit our page to see what our customers are saying.
We appreciate you all.
We are introducing Oga last minute deals where you will get great discount for event venues when you event is close.
We will update this page with our monthly deals and you could be lucky.
Regards.
Re: Find Your Next Event Venue Here. Request Center by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 27, 2016
Good morning Ogas, Do you know you can get great discount for your next event if you are booking early? Do not wait until it is few months to your event before you start running around.
You can get the venue while sitting in your bedroom or office and even up-to 50% discount when you contact us early.
We are waiting to hear from you or contact me directly on email or whatsapp godstime.asine@ogavenue.com.ng ,08054447315 respectively .
We wish you all a great week.
Re: Find Your Next Event Venue Here. Request Center by Chirolechick: 4:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
Hi, date of even is dec 10, area is amuwo odofin, surulere, you can reach me on 07057820180

gstuntz:
Hello @Chirolechick. Your request has been received. We have a lot of venues that meets your requirement, meanwhile we will need further details to streamline your need. e.g Date of event, Area in Mainland. I also want you to send us your phone number here or using our Whatsapp Number above or to my email on godstime.asine@ogavenue.com.ng and we will respond to you immediately and get you your desired venue.
Waiting to hear from you asap.
Re: Find Your Next Event Venue Here. Request Center by laudate: 1:20am On Oct 03, 2016
gstuntz:
Good morning Ogas, Do you know you can get great discount for your next event if you are booking early? Do not wait until it is few months to your event before you start running around.
You can get the venue while sitting in your bedroom or office and even up-to 50% discount when you contact us early.
We are waiting to hear from you or contact me directly on email or whatsapp godstime.asine@ogavenue.com.ng ,08054447315 respectively .
We wish you all a great week.

You should list the event halls along with a full description of where each hall is located, as well as indicative rental prices per day. It would make more people interested and they would be able to contact you directly with a firm offer. Just my 2 cents. sad
Re: Find Your Next Event Venue Here. Request Center by CHARLOE(m): 9:17am On Oct 03, 2016
Introducing DIGIPIX Studio: We are a contemporary, innovative Photography & Videography outfit, going beyond traditional borders and stretching your imaginations with our creativity.
Our profile jobs includes: (former) official Photographer, Next Movie Star, Weddings, AGM, Birthdays, Burials, Documentaries etc. Whatever your event, we have the experience, man-power and equipment to deliver at pocket-friendly rates.
Watsapp: 08030822276
Instagram: @digipix_studio
Web: www.digipix..com
Email: digipixstudio@yahoo.com
We are open to partnership with Event Planners, Event centres & all Wedding & Event Vendors.

Re: Find Your Next Event Venue Here. Request Center by theeventpeople: 8:15am On Feb 22, 2019
Ogavenue is now in Kenya https://ogavenue.co.ke/

(1) (Reply)

Drop A Birthday Line For Centje / Free Table Settings On All Table Open And See It / Groom's Suits / Tuxedo (Available in various colors/designs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.