Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Feeds From www.myaceworld. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Feeds From www.myaceworld. (2458 Views)

[url=http://https://jackpotcityjapan./]ジャックポットシティ[/url] / [url=https://netbetjapan./]netbet[/url] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feeds From www.myaceworld. by myaceworld(m): 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2016
broken china. . unequally shaped china crashes into two hundred and fifty pieces. quivering quake sends hateful larva spurting out from steaming spouts. one piece runs towards the sun and meets darkness in the east and the sun seemed to set with its wayfaring dreams. three large parts tower over fearful minorities and hate rips the veil of peace loosened by the dust of timeless disunity. three pieces fall unashamedly to crash and clash for the prized debris of a downed china.
Re: Feeds From www.myaceworld. by myaceworld(m): 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
broken china. . unequally shaped china crashes into two hundred and fifty pieces. quivering quake sends hateful larva spurting out from steaming spouts. one piece runs towards the sun and meets darkness in the east and the sun seemed to set with its wayfaring dreams. three large parts tower over fearful minorities and hate rips the veil of peace loosened by the dust of timeless disunity. three pieces fall unashamedly to crash and clash for the prized debris of a downed china.
Re: Feeds From www.myaceworld. by myaceworld(m): 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
Re: Feeds From www.myaceworld. by myaceworld(m): 6:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
Re: Feeds From www.myaceworld. by myaceworld(m): 6:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
Re: Feeds From www.myaceworld. by myaceworld(m): 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
Against sexual abuse and other life-threatening issues in marriages

She did not hear when the priest said, “I now pronounce you HORSE-band and wife.

The first night was Lucifer smoking on a chariot of fire. She did not burn to be gold. She was a village in Maiduguri; burnt to ashes.

You wouldn’t know how she felt, would you? You wouldn’t understand the misery of echoing against the floor and watching your voice sneaks back into you, failed. You were made woman by a boy, probably at sixteen. She was been drilled with back bent and her fingers finding refuge on her toes; it was a war she couldn’t see.

And it went on and on; nights of bleeding and days of mourning. Her body ached but no one would think she’s sane if she said she was being raped by her husband.

You decide to work through the night but sleep comes and takes you away. Who do you blame when you wake? You don’t cheat nature and so you do not close your legs when your man needs a hole, even when the sores he left last night aren’t healed yet.

She married a horse. One day, she would be found dead, perhaps her man would have wanted a thighter hole and found two in her nose- simultaneous thrust.

So the priest will come again in his holy black and say, “we love her but God loves her more, from him we come and to him we shall return. Rest in peace, sister.” They will pacify the man. Forget it, he is not a widower; the bible says he can marry again. Yes! He can kill again.

But the priest, her siblings who couldn’t stand by her, her mother who reminded her that divorce is sin, her friends who told her how the world will laugh if they find her running for survival, her conscience which was too weak will all rot in hell. They are muderers and so will they lead a red path to death, as well.

PS: aside sexual abuse, a lot of life-threatening issues surface against women in marriage. To hell with what religion says; to hell with what the culture teaches. Run for your life.
Silence kills and so does a dumb endurance.

Written by Micheal Ace
Re: Feeds From www.myaceworld. by myaceworld(m): 12:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ibadan people are cowards and so lazy, the only thing they have is mouth. They can curse and wake a dead man in fury.
That's how one boy with natural dread allowed the demonic and familiar spirits in him to manifest again yesterday. He went to his mother's room, picked a sharp blade, gathered all slippers and shoes left outside by their neighbours including his sibling's and began a surgery. It was successful because he perfectly cut those shoes into pieces and damaged them beyond repair.
After the tedious work, he slept off. Then his mother arrived alongside their neighbours. On seeing the beautiful works done to their shoes, they began to curse, curse and curse. They cursed to the extent that the weather began to change, like the kind of rain in Noah's days wanted to fall again.
When the boy's spirit could not hold it any longer, he rose from sleep and told his mother he was the culprit. Like something pushed him to do it. You need to see the way her mother punished him, ranting and ranting but forgetting that the curses won't leave void. She apologized on his behalf to her neighbours thinking their subsided anger will revert the curses.
She didn't know that like it's easier and much faster to receive a debit alert than a credit, it takes few seconds for curses to garnish one's destiny while blessings hardly manifest, especially in a country where almost all citizens are sick and mad.
I would have said It's better to stay single than have an Ibadan-born as spouse if not that my mother is from Ibadan.
Mstchew
©Micheal Ace
Re: Feeds From www.myaceworld. by myaceworld(m): 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
Dear sir,
Whenever I hear you say "I don't care what people say about me", I frown at your ignorance. What people say matters. Whether true or false, public perception about you plays a crucial role in your life.
If you can't quit drinking and you can't stop knacking every woman that comes your way; then do it moderately in your closet. This is not about what the Bible says or what your pastors preach, this is about what people say about you.
You know why bars are always enclosed and only open at night? You know why inns are located in remote and quiet areas? It's just because they know what stigma the habit cause to your personality.
Rich people don't drink trophy, Goldberg and other shits of liquor that chokes life and deteriorate health. You know some wines cost more than a million naira? That's what those men drink, it smoothens their skin and make them look fresh. So don't feel good saying you can finish ten bottles of poison- beautiful poisons.
Stop killing yourself. Stop telling us how unserious, nonchalant, irresponsible, loose and careless are. Try and give people reasons to take risks for you, reasons to invest in you and to sacrifice their resources for you.
Be principled.
Re: Feeds From www.myaceworld. by myaceworld(m): 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
A night of vengeance
When war hunts you to your closet, you don't run anymore, you look inside of you to find the ground your father stood on in his days, you turn back, become a man, and fight.
I have been dealing wish some spiritual and demonic creatures for the past two months. They eat my foodstuffs, bags, books, they scrape the sole of my shoes, tear the nylon of my sachet water, and make all squeaking and rattling sounds.
Most times I wake in the middle of the night only to find them in strategic positions watching me openly, closely and keenly while their mates satisfy their belly and wicked nature, ruining me in disguise.
I tried hanging my stuffs on the wall until I found one of them walking up through the rough frames of the window. Then I knew there was no other way to keep my breath than to set traps. I bought gum, it worked for about two days before they mastered the plot and passed it by. I settled for soólè from one old woman in my area even though i had to read psalms to the air before I could make do with the smell, but the more I found them dead, the more they incarnate.
Last night, I woke around 1:30am to sort some things on the internet. Midnights are best time for scholars, bloggers, programmers, hackers, writers and the big deal, the witches. Then the sounds came again, this time from my school bag. I moved closer, heard something lept and pounced on the ground in run, then I unzipped the bag only for me to find my last card; the two hundred naira note i have been saving for beans and bread torn and eaten to pieces.
It hurts
There was war last night. I locked the door, unpacked every single stuff and went for their heads. I shed a lot of blood. And by morning, I counted twenty-nine dead rats.
Sometimes, vengeance is inevitable, and everything is fair in love and war.
Michael Ace
©2017
Re: Feeds From www.myaceworld. by myaceworld(m): 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
I remember asking a girl out the year I got admission. I met her at a cafe where I had gone to pay my acceptance fee. She was beautiful so to say and you know all works without play makes Julius a dull boy.
I approached Bae.
She gave me her contact and the day we met at her department, I decided to pour my mind. I went straight to the point, who love poem epp?
Her response was...
"The only way I can be sure you love me is to take good care of me"
I was like 'are you an orphan?' I didn't talk but my expression said it all. I just deleted her number, be like say that one na destiny destroyer.
Dear sister, if he buys you cloth, pays your rent, gives you money, and takes care of some other things, it's because he has and he cares. Those things are not his responsibilities but your parent's. At least you are not yet engaged talkless of married.
So stop living like an orphan, have some shame and integrity. Your being a woman doesn't make you less human, or isn't that what your feminist sisters say?
If he is rich or have a nice stable income, remember he has siblings and parents who are probably too old to work. Please take it lightly on him till you tie the knot. You can advice him to invest too.
Don't be a glutton. Thank you.
©Micheal Ace
Re: Feeds From www.myaceworld. by myaceworld(m): 9:28am On Jul 31, 2017
I see Nigeria on the edges of a crucifix: the bad, the good and the ugly

A northerner died in the west by the hands of a man who said his fathers taught the sun how to rise, no one cared to know why- they believed it was an attribute of a country with more than one tongue. They said afterall, he was a stranger, a man who leaves his father's house to ally elsewhere must find what he seeks; the judge said he was way too far from home. Death was that cheap in a foreign land.

On September 30, 1960, we made a dust of every white man's misdeed and swept it under the carpet. No one speaks ill of the hand that gives him what he desires; especially when it comes along with a revolution. Afterall, they are those created in the image of God. Tribalism lay deep in my brother's skin, it was a written program by these same men who said the blacks are not yet human.

There was something we weren't so deep and keen to understand even though it was quite audible and clear in our national anthem and painted in the colours of out national flag. That which is...
"It's easier to exist in slavery than to live in freedom, for the latter comes with a greater responsibility"

But if peradventure you cross the border tomorrow into the land of the white man, tell him black is the colour of God. Move closer so he can see the beauty on your skin. Tell him black is the heart of an American who sees you not as black but as a fellow human. Don't forget to tell him that black is everything that sees a white light beaming laudably in a full-moon of vivid and diverse differences. Black is beautiful and so is everything that shares in it's pride.

A crucifix is a symbol of sacrifice, love, grace, peace and true nationalism. I first saw it on the back of a man who lost his breath to save the whole of mankind. Yesterday, a soldier walked by my window. I didn't see his gun or his cloth that smelled the remains of war even from the distance, I only read from his eyes an epistle to all men- the symbol of patriotism and sacrifice.

I see my nation on the edges of a crucifix: the bad, the good and the ugly. Though different tongues but believes in one voice.

I believe in One Nigeria

By Michael Ace
Re: Feeds From www.myaceworld. by myaceworld(m): 2:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
One big mistake that may deter Lil kesh's greatness in Nigerian music industry.
Just like tossing a coin, and you get neither head nor tail. It lands wheeling on its side. Strange? It is. We cannot say Olamide is an opportunist, yet we cannot disregard the fact that he took the chances of Dagrin's demise to roughen his way up into limelight. Only few artists could make it up his way. I remember his lyrics in 'Ghost mode' by Phyno where he said "One man mopol mi o ni record label, awon tan sign yin ibi ti mo de won o le de be". A hit line that says he doesn't have a record label and as well lauding his great achievements.
Yes! He is not an opportunist. The YBNL nation that comes into realisation today and as well has produced quite a number of hip hop acts isn't a day job. I know how long it took Olamide to register that name in our minds, I know how many tracks he made chanting that 'yahoo boy no laptop', before he eventually made it an album and then launch it as his label name.
We don't stop a child from being a leper, only if he can live by himself in the woods. I knew it wasn't Olamide's intention to let go of Lil kesh when his contract ended but the 'Skibo robo skibo' ambassador already had fame and the whooing street love he had received over time with Shoki, Efejoku and other hit tracks in his head that he forgot he still needed much to learn. It's not all about the punchline, nor the vulgarity, nor the way one trends with the beat. It's more about understanding your audience and knowing how to blend your ways with their demands. It's more about tailoring your moves to remain relevant in the industry.
I have not said Lil kesh is no more relevant in the music industry and my point isn't about his still-smooth relationship with the ybnl boss. I'm saying in a nutshell that YAGI has come some years too early. The record label might not be really functioning but that does not erase it's existence. To be candid, my love for Lil kesh as an artist came from Olamide's influence. The street accepted him that early and loud because he was backed up by King Baddo himself. The big mistake he made was not waiting for the time when he would have grown too rooted in the minds of his lovers that his detachment from ybnl wouldn't have effect on his career.
Lil kesh is not mature enough to own a record label. He still has much more to learn. One reason he has not really received any major award so far. He makes his tracks and has his fans but arguably small doctor is currently more respected and adored on the street than he is. You can dream big but you need to start small if and only if you don't want to crumble and leave on yourself lasting scars.
By Micheal Ace
Re: Feeds From www.myaceworld. by myaceworld(m): 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
Education is no longer the best legacy in Nigeria

Few days ago, I was listening to the news when the reporter said something that made me lose my voice. I was dumbfounded. I logged on to Facebook immediately only to find people post tributes with hashtag #Ozubulu. Some gunmen just walked into a church during service and shot people dead, leaving many injured. If you heard about this and you understand the level of insanity that could be, you would agree with me that in Nigeria, something is wrong with everything.

That's by the way. Imagine the recent BBNaija reality show that lasted not up to three months and had no positive effect in the lives of it's audience, it was supposed to be an entertainment show but the only happenings that got my attention were the housemates that made love on camera, another housemate who went nude baring her breasts on screen and those who engaged in romantic affairs not minding the public presence. The winner, Efe, received a whooping sum of 25million naira (#25,000,000) plus a brand new car, with other gifts from external bodies. And the best medical graduating student of UNN who has spent more than seven years in the university with hard labour was given a sum of Ten thousand naira (#10,000) by GTBank.

You'll say the moral of this is that 'Education is no longer the best legacy' right? Well, you're right! That is exactly how it seems. The Not Too Young To Run bill that was recently passed is an achievement and a plus on the side of Nigerian youths but what about effecting it? How do you think a youth can run for presidency and win when the whales in the country already have their choice? Atiku Abubakar was reported to be interested and permitted to contest for presidency in 2019. Now what chance do the youth stand? Something is wrong with everything in Nigeria, I repeat.

I have read about creative and talented students in Nigeria who made exceptional inventions. I only smiled and wished they weren't born here. Nigeria is no longer home for the sane. How do Nigerians leave to study abroad and excel even surpassing the whites? Is it not the same brain they had when they were in Nigeria? It is. But the environment differs. The curriculum, practical classes, encouraging economy are quite different. Graduants end up doing odd jobs and the frustrated ones go about the street pickpocketing. You can always find them in Lagos, and you will only recognize them by their Spoken English and accent.

A child spends six years in the secondary school, reads all day and night burning candles, sits for O'level exams and makes it with excellence. He goes to hell and back to find enough money to obtain jamb form, writes the paper and scores 300+. He spends three years seeking admission. He later settles for a course which he never dreamt of, and after years of assignments, tests, examinations, practicals, he ends up a graduant and the only thing the government can offer is joblessness. Something is indeed wrong with everything.

If you know where to find tears and how to cry, please start now. There is so much to shed for Nigeria".

Written by Micheal Ace
Re: Feeds From www.myaceworld. by myaceworld(m): 9:33am On Aug 20, 2017
Three differences between "make love" and "Bleep"

This is not in a bid to discourage vulgarity but an attempt to enlighten people on sexual issues. It's just a proper approach at teaching people how to use the right word for the right kind of situation and as well curb offensiveness when communicating sexually. The two words or phrase have their different meaning though they may have some certain similarities. (I am not a grammarian, I just wish to share something I've learnt of recent)

1. Origin and lexical content:
I would love to say that the world 'Bleep' is American. The first time I heard people use it for romance and sexual intercourse was in Black American movies until I discovered it's backed up by the dictionary. It is vulgar so to say but that's not what I'm here for. We cannot do without vulgarity in our day to day lives. That's exactly what we seen in movies, watch on TV and also listen to on the radio. But "make love" is more British and the phrase can only be used when addressing sexual issues. "Bleep" has different meanings even though the first impression the word gives is about sex.

2. General understanding and usage:
I talked about curbing offensiveness right? Yes. Unless they understand the level of your intimacy or they are actually 'bad' or 'raw' so to say, using the word 'Bleep' to make amorous approach to your partner is wrong and I would consider it dirty'. Telling your spouse you want to make love to them sounds more respective than 'Bleep', the latter is mostly used in extramarital sexual relationships and often among young men and women who aren't ready to take responsibility for their sexual lives and only want to savour the pleasure. Ladies, when your boyfriend tells you he wants to 'Bleep' you, to him, it may have a different meaning but I'll say he doesn't really love you. Like he prioritises your body much more than your heart. I may be wrong but that how it sounds anyway.

3. Sexual approach and implication:
When you tell me you bleeped someone, you are telling me you had sexual intercourse with them but you are not telling me on which ground. You can Bleep someone against their will and without their consent, you can Bleep an underage, you can Bleep a stranger, you can also Bleep someone who is not in any sort sexually related to you and that is where it doesn't really make sense. Saying you Bleep someone has a very high tendency at implicating you on sexual abuse except if you're saying it among your peers or friends. Instead of 'I bleeped him', I think the phrase 'I had sex with him' is much more pleasing. You only make love to your sexual partner and its safer considering every aspect of it.

I'm not discouraging vulgarity as I said but I'm not promoting it either. The world 'Bleep' doesn't sound well and responsible to an African man. It's offensive and vulgar to someone who's ignorant of your impressions.

I don't think there is any post or article that deserves being rated 18 anymore. Even the kids know more than you do sexually. Educating them is quite better. Use the right word at the right time, in the right place and for addressing the right issues.

Good morning.

©Micheal Ace
Re: Feeds From www.myaceworld. by myaceworld(m): 9:35am On Aug 20, 2017
Welcome to Nigeria; the animal kingdom

Perhaps you might want to remind me I am as well a Nigerian. The dirt I smell every time I breathe tells me that. What about the hunger in my belly? The news of my witty president who knows his own country isn't suitable for rest? Or do I have to lament how hard it is to survive as a writer for you to understand quite well that I know my blood flows in greens and white.

It gets to a time that you feel governance shouldn't be in the hands of the elite because they actually lack the understanding of little lives. So there is a revolution and a slave is freed and coronated. He has been there, he knows how it feels to be a subject. He would make a better reign. But I would ask you, what other way of life does the slave know other than slavery? You cannot cage a new hatched eagle, free it after years and expect it to soar beyond the cloud at instant. That is to say every living thing is a product of programming. We are exactly what makes us, and in Nigeria, we are engineered to be animals.

In a Nigerian school, the authority needed a certain amount of money for a project and students were to contribute. Three hundred naira (#300) was required of each student according to calculation. The principal told the class teachers their respective students were to pay a sum of five hundred naira (#500) each. The teachers went to their classes and ordered each student to bring six hundred naira (#600). A boy got home, informed his mother who was close by about the fee, he had inflated it to seven hundred naira (#700). The father who was to give the money was asked for one thousand naira (#1000) by the mother. Now tell me who among them is fit to accuse the other of corruption. They are all guilty in their respective offices and responsibilities.

And that is exactly what happens in Nigeria. The little man loots in his little ways. The boss cheats his workers. The big brother rakes money from his younger one's shares, and then when the nation's economy melts to solidify in some statesmen purse, when a huge amount of money goes missing, everyone starts pointing fingers. We talk about corruption like it doesn't rise with our sun everyday. We address the leaders like they are aliens. We forget that most of them are once led with such harshness and meanness. We are all products of the same programming.

An African man is programmed to cheat is fellow man, take more than his shares and satisfy his own belly and his family's first. As long as others won't find out or don't have the power to fight back. A wise and strategic thinker once said Nigeria is the microcosm of Africa's problems. That is every notable fault of Africa as a race is found in a Nigerian. I can tell how right he is.
Only an animal takes pride in killing its fellows unlawfully. Only an animal watches its mate dies of hunger and won't be moved an inch. Only an animal behaves the way a Nigerian does.

If you see a stranger crossing our borders tomorrow, do welcome him, into the animal kingdom.

By Micheal Ace
A poet and writer who believes Nigeria is sick, and needs healing.
Poetmichealace@gmail.com
Re: Feeds From www.myaceworld. by myaceworld(m): 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
There is power in every little thing; one reason why rats destroyed the president's office

I will keep this article as short and as simple as I can. You know why? Because Nigeria is currently a joke and writing epistles to address her issues is like using a sniper to get rid of mosquitoes. The government didn’t take us for fools. They know their cooked up story won’t get well on us but I guess their primary aim is to get Nigerians lively and busy. You know, we having something to ruminate upon is something at least.

They said the President’s absence from office for 103 days caused rats to mess up his office. Before I proceed, I’ll take a liberty to apologize to every single rat I have poisoned or massacre in my room. I thought it’s belittling to find rats in rooms of persons of my caliber. Yes I am a star, a celebrity and hearing rats squeak in my room is a stigma. I never knew even the presidency deals with these battalions we call rats. It’s high time I accepted the fact that these guys are my roommates and there is love in sharing.

Yes! They actually knew their story won’t go down well with Nigerians, especially those lucky enough to have their senses not yet choked out by hunger and homelessness. They knew people won’t but talk about it. They knew it. You know when you’re in a nightclub and the DJ is playing ‘Mad over you’ by Runtown, it might get to a point when you’ll need him to hype things up. And if he comes down on you with ‘WO’ by Olamide, you know how you will end up loosing every part of your body to the jam. Exactly! The president is back and they need him to work from home. He is not fully recovered I guess and even if he is, old age. So they wanted to get us busy with something they call reason.

Rats messed the President’s office. First, I was flabbergasted to know there are rats in aso rock too. Second, I was unsure if the
President’s office was left locked and closed throughout his absence. I doubt it that the office did not undergo any cleaning throughout those periods. I’m also disturbed to think that nothing in the office was touched or referred to which left the place idle. But what do I know when the authorities said rats have taken over. I think there is no other way to abuse these set of animals than this; just because they can’t talk their side of the story or perhaps sue the federal government.

I did promise to keep this short right? I guess it’s getting too long now. I’m not an advocate for rats but I think we’re becoming a
laughing stock gradually all over the world. And believe me, there is power in every little thing.

Next time you find rats in your room, don’t kill or poison. Relate well with them. Those guys are superb.
Re: Feeds From www.myaceworld. by myaceworld(m): 7:51am On Sep 07, 2017
No Bad Blood- Naijaloaded Audience Are Lunatics In The Making.

Believe me, there definitely exists no form of hate here but without being sentimental, you'll agree with me that a larger faction of the mad Nigerians who aren't roaming the streets are on naijaloaded comment box. Take it or leave it, this claim remains valid as long as naijaloaded insists on not reviewing comments before publishing.

Have you ever read an engaging post on the blog? Have you ever taken time to go through the comment section of their engaging posts? If not, you won't understand how loose, abusive and disrespectful Nigerians can be to one another, but to be candid, there is no more antidote to boringness than this. Read the comments on most of their engaging posts and you will end up with an aching stomach due to laughter.

It takes originality, courage and a sense of liberty to allow audience a free licence to publish in the comment box. Most blogs review comments made on their sites before deciding if they worth being made public or not but on naijaloaded, it's a different case as you'll see audience counter themselves and most times include dirty languages and curse. If you need to see the original Nigerian mentality when it comes to matters of discourse, just take a glance at naijaloaded comment section.

Sincerely, I love the system. You cannot drop a hate comment and expect not to have your head on spike by those who hold a different view from yours, but personally, I love the genuineness and the liveliness even though that doesn't in anyway make the blog's audience less than lunatics.

By Micheal Ace
A poet, writer and long time fan of Naijaloaded who isn't a lunatic. He tweets @lordace32.
Re: Feeds From www.myaceworld. by myaceworld(m): 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
Ten Powerful Lines From Toby Abiodun’s ‘The revolution’ That Will Make you Moonwalk On Water Undrowned

I see things from the other side, because Toby’s words are too experimental to define. His dictions are more than source of inspiration to the deafness of our sense. So, when we pick some literary devices that are mainly to check the ills of the society, this piece is a vital instrument for such advancement.

Below are the ten powerful lines:

1. You would think murder was fine art, our boys have learnt to draw guns.

2. I have come of age to understand that the promised Messiah is a Revolution.

3. They take maximum salaries and argue minimum wage like it was a market commodity.

4. A hundred banks hold nothing in safe.

5. Change is now a scary word, like Bob Marley’s hair we dread it.

6. In place of agriculture we have learnt to export loots. And the only things we seem to import effortlessly are the naked foreign girls in music videos.

7.They make you work 9 to 5 and get 5 to 9 but the take home pay never takes you home.

Read full post here:https://myaceworld.net/2018/03/28/editorial-ten-powerful-lines-from-toby-abioduns-the-revolution-that-will-make-you-moonwalk-on-water-undrowned/

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Time Gotv[gocoda] Installation Problem / 1 Month Old Samsung S5600 Is Available For Sale. / D'banj And Donjazzy Fight Caught On Camera, Mehnnnn see beating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.