Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,662 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Dearest Nigerians, People Are Suffering.. Read This! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dearest Nigerians, People Are Suffering.. Read This! (58446 Views)

While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS / Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom / Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dearest Nigerians, People Are Suffering.. Read This! by herald9: 10:34am On Nov 07, 2015
It's true not everyone can make it in life... Everything is based on struggle... Survival of the fittest.

You can feed them but can't feed them forever. Even if you teach them how to feed themselves, there's the competition to be faced.

Mehn, reality sucks. The life of man is sad and gloomy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dearest Nigerians, People Are Suffering.. Read This! by sisisioge: 10:35am On Nov 07, 2015
Hmmm...it is well.
Re: Dearest Nigerians, People Are Suffering.. Read This! by masqot(m): 10:35am On Nov 07, 2015
It's disheartening that this country is rich cos some are scooping the wealth of this country in dollars while so many can afford essentials of life (food, clothing, health facility, accommodation etc). If we share, then it'll go round.
Re: Dearest Nigerians, People Are Suffering.. Read This! by edwife(f): 10:36am On Nov 07, 2015
coogar:
yet, foolish nigerians would rather patronise shoprite and spend millions of naira to buy products that were imported from pound stores.

Hmmm and you do?
Re: Dearest Nigerians, People Are Suffering.. Read This! by macklef(m): 10:37am On Nov 07, 2015
And i wasted 10k yesterday buying something i have been staring at since asking myself
Guy, what is the usefulnes of this thing to ur life ehn? Dem jazz me?

4 Likes

Re: Dearest Nigerians, People Are Suffering.. Read This! by coogar: 10:39am On Nov 07, 2015
Jayne2014:

Bro, you can see what our universities churn out.
Lol.

those 2 comments had me in stitches. grin
Re: Dearest Nigerians, People Are Suffering.. Read This! by otiigba1(m): 10:39am On Nov 07, 2015
Nwaiberibe:

Egovi mara mma! Nwa oma ka I bu! Daalu, nne
bia nwoke a, eche kwam na ibu onye nzuzu. Ji sie ike.
Re: Dearest Nigerians, People Are Suffering.. Read This! by Tastemoney(m): 10:39am On Nov 07, 2015
EggovinMma:
embarassed embarassed embarassed

If there's something that gives me joy in life, it's when I help in in my little way. Givers absolutely never lack.Life is beautiful when we help those around us . Sometimes I always winder what it will be like to have millions in my account, I may not even be happy, There remains a void in my heart when I see people living in abject poverty.

I have a true story to tell.
I happened to meet a young girl if about 12 while in school. I came home from lectures to see her moving around my hostel. I asked why she was there and she told me she needed to see one of my hostel mates who obviously is not around. From the disappointment on her face, I asked her if everything was fine.She narrated to me a story about how hungry her family was, and the fact that her mom sent her out to borrow money from my mate. I asked her to take me to her mother. It was an uncompleted building and I didn't know how somebody can live in that kind of place with grasses everywhere. I feared for snake bites as I approached the mother.I gave her quite a fairly good sum and told her not to return it . The way she thanked me sent a deep knife down my spine.I wish she never did, it made it even unbearable because it broke my heart even more As I was living the compound in a haste for fear of snakes, a iron rod dragged my leg,almost ripping off the last toe on my left feet.This woman and her daughter didn't know what to do, at some point, I noticed they were begin to feel bad, I had to hide the deep pains I was feeling. The blood trailed me back to the hostel. It was a deep wound and so I had to visit the hospital to take injections and dressings of course. For over a month, I limped. But I have no regrets. When i look at the scar on my last toe, I remember that sometimes we may get in trouble for trying to help somebody, but we must also remember that it's pays to have a beautiful mind, it soothes the soul.

"Slow Dance More"

Grady johnson was a common man
Four children and some bottom land
Early to bed he said well that ain't me
I gotta spend some time with my family

Left to it's own device may becomes june
But children grow up all too soon

So love your neighbor as yourself
Don't use money to measure wealth
Trust in God but lock your door
Buy low sell high and slow dance more

Mama johnson was grady's wife
She bore his children and she graced his life
Hand in hand and side by side
They worked hard to simplify

Some folks have and some have not
What really counts is what you do with what you've got

And more I think I understan
What my father's father meant
When he said son what matters most
You can count on just one hand

So love your neighbor as yourselfu

Kenny Rogers

I think FCT Nairalanders should come together this Xmas to do something for the less privileged.

love u

2 Likes

Re: Dearest Nigerians, People Are Suffering.. Read This! by femo86(m): 10:40am On Nov 07, 2015
coogar:

[img]http://media0./media/pb3erNjEMTPDW/giphy.gif[/img]

The way ur guy laff dey tortori my body... grin grin grin grin
Re: Dearest Nigerians, People Are Suffering.. Read This! by viktor01(m): 10:41am On Nov 07, 2015
Men....! The suffering is real and the bad news is, it's intensifying on daily basis.
May God help us.
Re: Dearest Nigerians, People Are Suffering.. Read This! by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 07, 2015
herald9:
It's true not everyone can make it in life... Everything is based on struggle... Survival of the fittest.

I don't agree that everything is based on struggle - in fact I believe that great achievements come from a place of ease, joy, passion, enthusiasm and pleasure.

You can feed them but can't feed them forever. Even if you teach them how to feed themselves, there's the competition to be faced.

The resources of the earth are immense. There is enough food for everyone. There is actually more food than we need.

Mehn, reality sucks. The life of man is sad and gloomy.

It depends on your focus. My focus is on the beauty of life. Life is good. I love life so life loves me back.

Have a beautiful weekend. wink

3 Likes

Re: Dearest Nigerians, People Are Suffering.. Read This! by tartar9(m): 10:42am On Nov 07, 2015
what if na marketing strategy
Re: Dearest Nigerians, People Are Suffering.. Read This! by bugzbunny: 10:42am On Nov 07, 2015
carinmom:
The suffering is everywhere. Only God will help us out of this situation embarassed

God God God........are u people not ashamed
Illiterates evrywhere...
Which country has God came down to help.
Name d successful countries tday
America...uk... Austrialia..canada.. UAE
Let it interest all of u dat majority of their populace are atheists... Yet they are succesful... The secret is not religion but institution building.... So keep the lies and propaganda going for the thiefing ruling class... No light..no job..no food... No road.. No housing...no healthcare.. Useless country

3 Likes

Re: Dearest Nigerians, People Are Suffering.. Read This! by STENON(f): 10:43am On Nov 07, 2015
I have passion for this. May God help us to stop this suffering.

1 Like

Re: Dearest Nigerians, People Are Suffering.. Read This! by nisot23(f): 10:45am On Nov 07, 2015
bettercreature:
Nigeria is not a place you can just buy things and give the needy or homeless people anyhow
It wont be long before they accuse you of using their fortune for money ritual
Not that most people are not ready to help the needy but Nigeria is complicated
Imagine giving out 50naira to the homeless man under the bridge but he later went ahead to sell your 50naira at the rate of 1000naira to those who need it for money ritual to use your fortune
This is one of the reasons i dont help expecially homeless Yorubas
i prefer to help hausas or funlanis

You really didn't have to bring tribe into this you know.

3 Likes

Re: Dearest Nigerians, People Are Suffering.. Read This! by AMI3(m): 10:46am On Nov 07, 2015
that is y some gud pple in AKWA ABASI IBOM STATE will ever love sen.Godswill Akpabio. He torched the life of both the youths and the aged. by building houses to so many homeless people.

AKS people will eva love u.
Re: Dearest Nigerians, People Are Suffering.. Read This! by femo86(m): 10:46am On Nov 07, 2015
Sijo01:
She feed her son with soft drinks and biscuit for 3day! Can't that money cook concorsion rice?

Enoquin:

It's 'concoction'...Concussion refers to the confusion that follows when there is a blow to the head

grin grin grin Conclusion
Re: Dearest Nigerians, People Are Suffering.. Read This! by lastpage: 10:46am On Nov 07, 2015
ifyalways:
Good one although I'm not surprised.

There is realllllllllllll hunger in this land, I see it everyday.

5000 ngn is nothing for some of us but believe me, it's a saving grace for a whole lot of families. Some kids start soaking garri with or without sugar, twice a day from age 1 cos that's the only thing they can afford after hawking pure water with their parents.

God have mercy.

But it is in this same country that we APPLAUD those who loot Billions of Naira from our National treasury, applaud those who deprive a 4yr old boy, ....the right to have just one good meal a day?

Why do we applaud them?
Simply because they are "from my tribe" ...or "my party" ... or "my religion"! shocked shocked

"The most dangerous specimens, come in very very minute sizes".

The BIGGEST CHARITY anyone can do, is to PREVENT CATASTROPHES (like looting of public funds)..... which is what leads to the need for such charities.

We may think it has no effect on us...... but each time we support anything evil, we are indirectly responsible for the sufferings of those innocent children.

God is up above, watching us below. undecided undecided

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Dearest Nigerians, People Are Suffering.. Read This! by femo86(m): 10:48am On Nov 07, 2015
REB3L:

Concoction

grin grin Conclusion.......
Re: Dearest Nigerians, People Are Suffering.. Read This! by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 07, 2015
EggovinMma:

If there's something that gives me joy in life, it's when I help in in my little way. Givers absolutely never lack.Life is beautiful when we help those around us . Sometimes I always winder what it will be like to have millions in my account, I may not even be happy, There remains a void in my heart when I see people living in abject poverty.

I happened to meet a young girl if about 12 while in school. I came home from lectures to see her moving around my hostel. I asked why she was there and she told me she needed to see one of my hostel mates who obviously is not around. From the disappointment on her face, I asked her if everything was fine.She narrated to me a story about how hungry her family was, and the fact that her mom sent her out to borrow money from my mate. I asked her to take me to her mother. It was an uncompleted building and I didn't know how somebody can live in that kind of place with grasses everywhere. I feared for snake bites as I approached the mother.I gave her quite a fairly good sum and told her not to return it . The way she thanked me sent a deep knife down my spine.I wish she never did, it made it even unbearable because it broke my heart even more As I was living the compound in a haste for fear of snakes, a iron rod dragged my leg,almost ripping off the last toe on my left feet.This woman and her daughter didn't know what to do, at some point, I noticed they were begin to feel bad, I had to hide the deep pains I was feeling. The blood trailed me back to the hostel. It was a deep wound and so I had to visit the hospital to take injections and dressings of course. For over a month, I limped. But I have no regrets. When i look at the scar on my last toe, I remember that sometimes we may get in trouble for trying to help somebody, but we must also remember that it's pays to have a beautiful mind, it soothes the soul.

"Slow Dance More"

Kenny Rogers

I think FCT Nairalanders should come together this Xmas to do something for the less privileged.
jut as u put smile on them.. The universe wud do greater to u, God. Bless u boo,

3 Likes

Re: Dearest Nigerians, People Are Suffering.. Read This! by 9jatatafo(m): 10:50am On Nov 07, 2015
Lot of people have nothing to eat and those who doing the petty trading realize almost nothing as profit. There is great suffering in this country but no one cares
Re: Dearest Nigerians, People Are Suffering.. Read This! by Iceskidd(m): 10:55am On Nov 07, 2015
how can we change the world?
one Act of Random Kindness at a time.

1 Like

Re: Dearest Nigerians, People Are Suffering.. Read This! by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 07, 2015
While there is so much abject poverty in the land, It is still completely appalling to see how some "money miss road" squander money in this same country. A friend visited from the US, and wanted to spend a Friday night at a club. So we visited a club in VI(sorry won't mention the name), and the surprising thing was that, there are tables(corners) in this club going for 750K, 1.2M naira per night.
There was a testimony of a "big boy" who takes the 500k table thrice in a week. At this point we only drank few bottles and decided to leave.
My friend was deeply sorrowed imagining this kind of lifestyle in this same country where abject and chronic poverty prevails.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dearest Nigerians, People Are Suffering.. Read This! by MOVERSMAG: 10:55am On Nov 07, 2015
EggovinMma:

"Slow Dance More"

Kenny Rogers

I think all nairalanders should come together in their zones or states and do something for the less privileged society

4 Likes

Re: Dearest Nigerians, People Are Suffering.. Read This! by ibknaanii(m): 10:56am On Nov 07, 2015
Sijo01:
She feed her son with soft drinks and biscuit for 3day! Can't that money cook concorsion rice?

She fed him 4m what she was selling, try understand a write up b4 u comment. It was wen sales changed to money dt she fed him rice.

3 Likes

Re: Dearest Nigerians, People Are Suffering.. Read This! by justmenoni: 10:56am On Nov 07, 2015
Ur post almost brought tears to my eyes... But the issue is poverty is random in the country even at that does anyone know how to identify the real people to help?

quote author=EggovinMma post=39767362] embarassed embarassed embarassed

"Slow Dance More"

Kenny Rogers

I think FCT Nairalanders should come together this Xmas to do something for the less privileged. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Dearest Nigerians, People Are Suffering.. Read This! by coogar: 10:57am On Nov 07, 2015
edwife:

Hmmm and you do?

do what?
Re: Dearest Nigerians, People Are Suffering.. Read This! by herald9: 10:57am On Nov 07, 2015
rozayx5:
so who is the dullllard in aso rock
Does the dullllard possess supernatural powers?

1 Like

Re: Dearest Nigerians, People Are Suffering.. Read This! by Sijo01(f): 10:57am On Nov 07, 2015
macandy21:
She's probably feeding him from her stock in the kiosk

That's it!
Re: Dearest Nigerians, People Are Suffering.. Read This! by Sijo01(f): 10:58am On Nov 07, 2015
nani212:
she probably sells those so she would just take from her stock and give the child

You're right.
Re: Dearest Nigerians, People Are Suffering.. Read This! by Sijo01(f): 10:59am On Nov 07, 2015
yemstok:

she might have those things in her shop. she won't be stupid enough to buy biscuits/softs for 3days if she had the money.

You're right
Re: Dearest Nigerians, People Are Suffering.. Read This! by banio: 11:00am On Nov 07, 2015
Pls patronise those kiosk around your house. The profit of #50 means a lot to them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name / 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos / Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.