Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,547 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Student Studies With Stove Light ( PHOTO ) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Studies With Stove Light ( PHOTO ) (52343 Views)

Canada And USA Studies With Ease / The Strange Stove Used By OAU Student (photos) / How To Combine Studies With An Extra Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Studies With Stove Light ( PHOTO ) by rattlesnake(m): 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
Bsc in orunmila
Re: Student Studies With Stove Light ( PHOTO ) by yemstok(m): 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
Re: Student Studies With Stove Light ( PHOTO ) by braine(m): 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
This does not deserve to be on front page.
Re: Student Studies With Stove Light ( PHOTO ) by yemstok(m): 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2015
lol. that must be an eight unit course.
Re: Student Studies With Stove Light ( PHOTO ) by idrissneh: 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2015
uniben grin
Re: Student Studies With Stove Light ( PHOTO ) by Rolandken(m): 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2015
Juxtified:

Dumb? I call that determination!
The guy obviously has everything against him but still doesn't want to call it quits...
He didn't want to call it quits so much that he couldn't buy candle that is cheaper instead is wasting kerosene on that stove?
Re: Student Studies With Stove Light ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 07, 2015
PLANETMARS:
summary of your post awon werey 1000%
what's this one saying? undecided
Re: Student Studies With Stove Light ( PHOTO ) by juman(m): 6:47pm On Nov 07, 2015
A country of 4MW of electricity for over 180 million people.

Country of useless "leaders".
Re: Student Studies With Stove Light ( PHOTO ) by missKiffy(f): 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2015
Chai
Re: Student Studies With Stove Light ( PHOTO ) by costandi(m): 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2015
Juxtified:

The guy obviously has everything against him but still doesn't want to call it quits...
Yeah, determined to burn his house down. Do you know the health risk and safety jeopardy he has put himself under? And you call that determination.

1 Like

Re: Student Studies With Stove Light ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2015
juman:
A country of 4MW of electricity for over 180 million people.

Country of useless "leaders".
I was literally about to type this
Re: Student Studies With Stove Light ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 07, 2015
rufus giwa owo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Student Studies With Stove Light ( PHOTO ) by shumuel(m): 6:49pm On Nov 07, 2015
INTROVERT:
No school, the individual is just plain dumb...

Juxtified:

He is just dumb, just has she had said, the Kerosine he will burn in that stove could take him three(3) good days if poured in a lanthen, better if he exchange it for a candle because the heat and smoke that will eminate from that stove could send him to either a hospital or to death.

1 Like

Re: Student Studies With Stove Light ( PHOTO ) by 2yuh(m): 6:49pm On Nov 07, 2015
FUTO
Re: Student Studies With Stove Light ( PHOTO ) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2015
Joshmon:
Unizik
u cant see such in unizik, unizik hostels have 24hrs uninterrupted power supply while outside school like iffite and temp sites can boast of 12hrs power supply. So don't say what you don't know.
Re: Student Studies With Stove Light ( PHOTO ) by juman(m): 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
May Almighty God punish all those good for nothing "leaders" that deliberately destroyed this country.

For God sake this is 2015 and person dey read book with light from stove.

Which kind yeye country be this?

1 Like

Re: Student Studies With Stove Light ( PHOTO ) by attention007(m): 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
Juxtified:

What kinda stupid determination are u talking about...the fumes cud kill him
Re: Student Studies With Stove Light ( PHOTO ) by Zellie: 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2015
idrissneh:
uniben grin
You don't know what you're saying
Re: Student Studies With Stove Light ( PHOTO ) by funmilade4real(m): 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2015
himola:
so, haba!!! So you eventually post this online after wasting your time partying and playing around.
Later you will be begging the examination halls. No problem, we shall meet again, continue making fun.
School or mo school, my GP is going higher, hmmm, you people want to join him, habi?
Just tell him, it is his school.

Ki le le yi nso?
Re: Student Studies With Stove Light ( PHOTO ) by bjcuntis(m): 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2015
INTROVERT:
hey introvert where av u been?
Re: Student Studies With Stove Light ( PHOTO ) by juman(m): 6:56pm On Nov 07, 2015
1bkaye:

I was literally about to type this

You see my sister.

This is a country where those useless "leaders" that destroyed the country are shameless.

Even yoruba people led the country for eight years to nowhere. Instead of forward they led the country backward.
Re: Student Studies With Stove Light ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 07, 2015
INTROVERT:

dumb? never.the guy is a student- most devoted.
sis it goes without saying that when the desirable isn't available, the available becomes desirable after all ,necessity is the parent of invention.
Re: Student Studies With Stove Light ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 07, 2015
Juxtified:

in this dispensation that is stupidity.
Re: Student Studies With Stove Light ( PHOTO ) by simonlee(m): 7:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
I bet the guy would fry up his brain servers before morning and fail that exam to the extreme... Am talking 7/100. lol.
Re: Student Studies With Stove Light ( PHOTO ) by MrCork: 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2015
INTROVERT:

....can we pliss aplly comon sennce even when its not common?....wot is dumb about a had workin student studyin in the dak..madam..y r u so cold? (-no ofeense) undecided
Re: Student Studies With Stove Light ( PHOTO ) by Bimpe29: 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2015
Haba not in Naija! grin
Re: Student Studies With Stove Light ( PHOTO ) by FOREXMART(m): 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
Juxtified:

Dumb, very dumb, penny wise pound foolish, he can lose his life right there, read about the silent killer called carbon monoxide, that dude is foolish.

1 Like

Re: Student Studies With Stove Light ( PHOTO ) by Kazrem(m): 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
INTROVERT:
Confirm plain dumb
Re: Student Studies With Stove Light ( PHOTO ) by d33types: 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
Soo dumb..why not use a lantern that will save kerosene ,cheaper,safer and brighter..

No wonder our graduates are unemployable..common sense they don't have
Re: Student Studies With Stove Light ( PHOTO ) by Smithkline555: 7:11pm On Nov 07, 2015
idrissneh:
uniben grin
Great Uniben students are way smarter than this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed / Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike / Who Is To Be Blame For Student's Poor Performance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.