Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

What Is The Greatest Game You've Ever Played - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Is The Greatest Game You've Ever Played (2114 Views)

What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? / What's The Best Mobile Game You Have Ever Played ? / The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Greatest Game You've Ever Played by DUOz(m): 10:49am On Nov 07, 2015
Being it console or the genre of the game. I know there are new games consoles ps4 nd pc games of incredible capabilities but before these games we had the sega, ps1, ps2 and other classic games. I think some of the greatest games I have played are pes on ps2. God of war and call of duty on ps3 I can never forgot some of those games on sega and others on pc. Please share your view
Re: What Is The Greatest Game You've Ever Played by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 07, 2015
Chess.. Best game of Life.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Greatest Game You've Ever Played by lekjons(m): 10:58am On Nov 07, 2015
GTA series, from Symbian to PS4
Re: What Is The Greatest Game You've Ever Played by DUOz(m): 11:04am On Nov 07, 2015
lekjons:
GTA series, from Symbian to PS4

Which GTA have you finished
Re: What Is The Greatest Game You've Ever Played by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
DUOz:

make I hearsay person finish gta
Re: What Is The Greatest Game You've Ever Played by DUOz(m): 12:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
krattoss:

Skibo are you kidding me. I have finished san andreas and vice city
Re: What Is The Greatest Game You've Ever Played by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2015
DUOz:

Skibo are you kidding me. I have finished san andreas and vice city
phuck...does that mean am a novice?
Re: What Is The Greatest Game You've Ever Played by DUOz(m): 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2015
krattoss:
phuck...does that mean am a novice?

No bros, well depends on the time you give in to the game and if ure so good. Which mission have u reached
Re: What Is The Greatest Game You've Ever Played by lekjons(m): 1:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
DUOz:

GTA 3, Vice City, San Andreas, IV
Re: What Is The Greatest Game You've Ever Played by lekjons(m): 1:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
krattoss:
dey dia, i finished gta 3, vice city, san andreas to 100% completion

its gta iv that i finished only the missions, cos trying to find all hidden items for 100% completion will take much time..
Re: What Is The Greatest Game You've Ever Played by DUOz(m): 1:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
lekjons:
dey dia, i finished gta 3, vice city, san andreas to 100% completion

its gta iv that i finished only the missions, cos trying to find all hidden items for 100% completion will take much time..

Baba na u o. Make dem leave game completion for u o
Re: What Is The Greatest Game You've Ever Played by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
DUOz:

No bros, well depends on the time you give in to the game and if ure so good. Which mission have u reached
gta vice city..

am transpoting bombs to those buildings with helicopter...

to control helicopter sucks like mad.
Re: What Is The Greatest Game You've Ever Played by HyDef(m): 3:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
krattoss:
gta vice city..

am transpoting bombs to those buildings with helicopter...

to control helicopter sucks like mad.

Ha, Vice City is the only GTA game I've owned(not the only I've played), so the only one I've beaten. That helicopter level is a little tough, but just keep going at it, you'll get it.

Best game I've ever played... Maybe Half-life 2...
Re: What Is The Greatest Game You've Ever Played by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
HyDef:

Ha, Vice City is the only GTA game I've owned(not the only I've played), so the only one I've beaten. That helicopter level is a little tough, but just keep going at it, you'll get it.

Best game I've ever played... Maybe Half-life 2...
I will get that half life.

another game that is giving me hard time is call of duty strike team..

at hongkong.. those buildings with laser guns and security cameras... mehn that level sucks.

and although am out of health kits.
Re: What Is The Greatest Game You've Ever Played by lilkech(m): 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2015
Final Fantasy 7 on playstation 1
Re: What Is The Greatest Game You've Ever Played by Babysho(m): 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA....

The 1st Football game I played was FIFA02....using Davids in his glssses....the graphics was stunning(too much oil on the players tho).....the latest FIFA I have played is FIFA16....and OMG...I give thanks to God for making me live to see the marvellous works of EaSports....their ability to properly interprete real life football environment and play is amazing...there is Fuccking Goal Line Tech!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Greatest Game You've Ever Played by DUOz(m): 7:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
Babysho:
FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA....

The 1st Football game I played was FIFA02....using Davids in his glssses....the graphics was stunning(too much oil on the players tho).....the latest FIFA I have played is FIFA16....and OMG...I give thanks to God for making me live to see the marvellous works of EaSports....their ability to properly interprete real life football environment and play is amazing...there is Fuccking Goal Line Tech!!!

Lol WTF did I hear goal line tech. Super amazing bro
Re: What Is The Greatest Game You've Ever Played by Babysho(m): 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2015
DUOz:

Lol WTF did I hear goal line tech. Super amazing bro

Yeh Man...Goal Line Tech...you should watch the gameplay on Youtube
Re: What Is The Greatest Game You've Ever Played by DUOz(m): 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
Babysho:

Yeh Man...Goal Line Tech...you should watch the gameplay on Youtube

Doing dat QUICKLY. Please wat console do u use
Re: What Is The Greatest Game You've Ever Played by Babysho(m): 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2015
DUOz:

Doing dat QUICKLY. Please wat console do u use

I game on PC but I played it on friend's PlayStation4
Re: What Is The Greatest Game You've Ever Played by DUOz(m): 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
Babysho:

Dats pretty kul bro u deserve a medal
Re: What Is The Greatest Game You've Ever Played by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2015
Babysho:

but why Dem make am online only..

Demi no try at all.
Re: What Is The Greatest Game You've Ever Played by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
Hmm tough decision but I will have to say dragon age inquisition,at first the game sucked in my eyes but with continuous play I got the hang of it,second best will have to be mass effect series,and batman games equally
Re: What Is The Greatest Game You've Ever Played by Emeka71(m): 7:51am On Nov 11, 2015
Diamond rush.
Re: What Is The Greatest Game You've Ever Played by Chibuzo15: 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
Please hu get link for compressed gta iv..i don download like three now..all fake
Re: What Is The Greatest Game You've Ever Played by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 12, 2015
The last of us ,ps4 remaster .
Re: What Is The Greatest Game You've Ever Played by SuplexCity: 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
snake cool
Re: What Is The Greatest Game You've Ever Played by faray: 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
Suwe
Re: What Is The Greatest Game You've Ever Played by Ford01: 9:16am On Jul 03, 2023
It challenges your vocabulary and logic skills, making every move count. The greatest game I've ever played is a captivating puzzle called nyt wordle. As you decipher the hidden word within six attempts, the excitement builds with each correct guess. It's a brain-teasing adventure that keeps you hooked and craving for more.

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Gta V And Stays In Abeokuta? I need you please. Thanks / How To Hack Xbox 360 / Apkmodinfo - #1 Latest Android Apps Mod Games Store & Best Mod Apk Downloader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.