Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,308 members, 7,853,428 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:30 PM

Jealous Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death For Updating His Facebook Status As - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jealous Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death For Updating His Facebook Status As (835 Views)

Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison / Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Opobo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealous Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death For Updating His Facebook Status As by officialvabadon(m): 12:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
I'm still thinking if its by force to love someone forever. A girl allegedly stabbed her Ex boyfriend to death on his chest for updating his Facebook status as single after they separated.

The 21 year old victim,Ronald Diaz Quiroz went to a cyber cafe to make this update “Today, I finally got rid of the sticky bubble gum I had as a woman. I feel free.” when his jealous ex girlfriend,Justin Paola Padilla Najera stormed him.

As he left the cafe,she ambushed him after seeing the update via her phone and asked him why he made such update;she immediately brought out a knife from her bag which she normally use for protection and stabbed him on his chest.

Diana Perez, the 22-year-old killer’s sister, said: “She started off by hitting him and kept asking the same question. She finally stuck the knife she had with her in his chest where it hit him in the heart."

She was overpowered by people and arrested as she is to face trial for murder in Barranquilla, Colombia.

See more here:http://www.vabadon.com/2015/11/jealous-girlfriend-stabs-boyfriend-to.html?m=1

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death For Updating His Facebook Status As by wahles(m): 12:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
No woman no cry grin
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death For Updating His Facebook Status As by Vickdevals: 12:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
Why Evils embarassed
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death For Updating His Facebook Status As by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
Women sha............

Some are just plain stupid
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death For Updating His Facebook Status As by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
feelings is the only thing that spoiled life wella according to my research... followed by social media...
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death For Updating His Facebook Status As by JOKLEVIZ(m): 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2015
Very we hear stuff like gf kill bf for thinking to update his whatever

(1) (Reply)

"KARMA" Cannot Alter Ones Destiny. (opinion) / Court Orders Man To Inform Police Anytime He Plans To Sleep With A Woman / Shocking Video As Doctor Kills Patient With One Punch, [video/photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.