Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Single Ladies Only - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Single Ladies Only (726 Views)

Whatsapp App Dating For Single Ladies Between 35 And 45 / Whatsapp Group For Single Ladies Between Age 30 And 50 / Responsible Single ladies btw age 21-33 who want to hook up 4good are Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Ladies Only by lagostokd: 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
a
Re: Single Ladies Only by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 1:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
If u like then u should have put a ring on it angry

O O O
Re: Single Ladies Only by Ginaz(f): 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
do you have a private jet? have you been to Paris, London and Japan where do you do your shopping? how many ATM cards do you have?

if yes to all the above questions, I can send you my number cos I'm single and ready to mingle grin grin
Re: Single Ladies Only by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 07, 2015
cool
Re: Single Ladies Only by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ginaz:
do you have a private jet? have you been to Paris, London and Japan where do you do your shopping? how many ATM cards do you have?

if yes to all the above questions, I can send you my number cos I'm single and ready to mingle grin grin
Hmmmmm undecided

You kidding Right
Re: Single Ladies Only by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 1:45pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ginaz:

Hey, I have a membership to Lewis Veetun in their Pari headquarters, no lie, no lie, no lie-aya

Reals girls say damn, he ain't never told no lie, he ain't never told no lie

R u real
Re: Single Ladies Only by lagostokd: 1:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ginaz:

The aim of this post is not for Fling...
but for that one person that fate permits
Re: Single Ladies Only by Teeboy22(m): 2:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ginaz:

international thief thief grin
Re: Single Ladies Only by bvegas2020: 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
Find the match for you. whereweallmeet, a place where we provide events, dating ideas and personal service in finding the match for you.

(1) (Reply)

Any Mature Lady In The House That Needs A Textmate/whatsapp Chat Partner? / I Need A Serious Partner / If Love Is A Crime, Would You Go On Committing That Crime?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.