Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Nairabet/naijabet/soccerbet.... How Do They All Work Please? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairabet/naijabet/soccerbet.... How Do They All Work Please? (518 Views)

MMM And Naijabet Which Is More Profitable? / Naijabet.com Is A Scam / Soccerbet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairabet/naijabet/soccerbet.... How Do They All Work Please? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
Please who knows how any or all of these sites work? How much do I bet at a time and aw much will it turn for me?
For example, if I bet with 500, and win what will be my price?
It kinda seem easy to me but I'm really trying to figure out what the problem is with it and why lots of people are not so into it...
I just need all and any information I can get on this please.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

5-ways-to-maximize-word-of-mouth-marketing/ / Treat Your Distractors With Disdain - Dr. Sandra Duru - Eluobi / Your Two Worst Enemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.