Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Available Ad Spaces On Corejamz.com. Check It Out - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Available Ad Spaces On Corejamz.com. Check It Out (472 Views)

Albafola..com Check It Out / / My Adsense Ads Are Showing Blank Spaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Available Ad Spaces On Corejamz.com. Check It Out by NuclearNadal: 2:48pm On Nov 07, 2015
Hi there, To anyone interested in an affordable platform to advertise their blog or commercial website. www.Corejamz.com is an online music service that creates opportunities for upcoming and underground artistes and record labels by allowing them to upload their songs for free and share with the world, giving them real time stats and enabling them to properly connect with their listeners.

3. Currently we have 6 ad spots available at the time of this writing, and I’m offering them up at a discount to mark our anniversary and the discount is available only to bloggers and other related webmasters.

4. Its made possible thanks to the positive reviews from our other clients who’ve recorded growth in their businesses thanks to the steady traffic we send their way, or so they claim.

5. For obvious reasons we can’t unload all our traffic stats but the few pictures Nairaland allows me to upload would give you the general gist of it. We give our users the chance to upload their original sounds and download other well known hits if they wish to, or just check out what their friends are listening to, so in a way we also serve as a social network.

6. The available advert spaces are placed at specific points all over the site, pages that guarantee a lot of eyes and clicks are on your banners.

7. Prices.
adspace1 (bottom [welcome page]) N6, 500/m
adspace2 (sidebar [explore page]) N4, 500/m
adspace3 (sidebar [stream page]) N10, 000/m
adspace4 (sidebar [profile page]) N3, 500/m
adspace5 (sidebar [track and playlist page]) N3, 500/m
adspace6 (sidebar [search page]) N4, 500/m

8. Discount offer lasts until the 3rd of December; if you’re interested, just send the image you want to use for the ad or the code to Danielomede@hotmail.com and state the space you want to occupy and for how long. Or you can hit me up for a more personalized touch on 09034745400, you’ll have 24hrs to pay to the account that’ll be sent to you once its been put up,
And if you’re not interested at this time its cool, we can still be friends. I look forward to growing your business with you. Good-Day.

(1) (Reply)

How To Write High Quality Content For Your Blog / Guys Pls Help / #new Year Bonanza: Facebook Auto Group Poster + Tutorials For Sale @ 3ooo Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.