Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Profile of Aisha-jummai Alhassan Nigerias' First Elected Female Governor. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile of Aisha-jummai Alhassan Nigerias' First Elected Female Governor. (35648 Views)

Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) / Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan With Makarfi At PDP Secretariat (Photo) / Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile of Aisha-jummai Alhassan Nigerias' First Elected Female Governor. by Famsey: 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2015
Interesting grin
Re: Profile of Aisha-jummai Alhassan Nigerias' First Elected Female Governor. by mizvee(f): 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2015
Oloshoish.... well done madam governor
Re: Profile of Aisha-jummai Alhassan Nigerias' First Elected Female Governor. by clek: 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
How does this write up fulfill the #5,000 promise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile of Aisha-jummai Alhassan Nigerias' First Elected Female Governor. by Quayman(m): 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
That's my Able governor. I knew she can make it.
Re: Profile of Aisha-jummai Alhassan Nigerias' First Elected Female Governor. by Nopeace4dwicked: 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
Danger looms wit d new buharis judicial rascality.we are watching keenly. Mastubators wil com here and say rubbish channge has come

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile of Aisha-jummai Alhassan Nigerias' First Elected Female Governor. by ERAKAMUS: 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
Bibidear:
Great news,thought the north ddnt lyk women ruling them,there is hope 4 women.congratulations to her
That's not core North.
Re: Profile of Aisha-jummai Alhassan Nigerias' First Elected Female Governor. by Chemstar: 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
This is an impeccable CV
she is vastly experienced
Re: Profile of Aisha-jummai Alhassan Nigerias' First Elected Female Governor. by bibiking7(m): 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
Lovely. smiley
Re: Profile of Aisha-jummai Alhassan Nigerias' First Elected Female Governor. by Bibidear(f): 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
aspirebig:

I didn't see "elected" there.
he made a mistake
Re: Profile of Aisha-jummai Alhassan Nigerias' First Elected Female Governor. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 07, 2015
Something tells me the Taraba Christians won't sleep well. A state where everything is given religious coloration.

1 Like

Re: Profile of Aisha-jummai Alhassan Nigerias' First Elected Female Governor. by Dotnie00(m): 4:04pm On Nov 07, 2015
Had her last child in 1988! And got married in 2007??..

1 Like

Re: Profile of Aisha-jummai Alhassan Nigerias' First Elected Female Governor. by golddust6000(m): 4:04pm On Nov 07, 2015
aisha who was a cheif registrar of high court in abuja, who stole billions of naira. naija na wa oo

1 Like

Re: Profile of Aisha-jummai Alhassan Nigerias' First Elected Female Governor. by ceejay4real(m): 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2015
Na wa o! Why marry in 2007? So she was a widow abi na divorcee? Anyway, congratulations on your victory at the tribunal!
Re: Profile of Aisha-jummai Alhassan Nigerias' First Elected Female Governor. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2015
okay.
Re: Profile of Aisha-jummai Alhassan Nigerias' First Elected Female Governor. by Tolatutu: 4:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
I am so happy for her. The results that first came out showed she was winning before Pdp started their rigging

2 Likes

Re: Profile of Aisha-jummai Alhassan Nigerias' First Elected Female Governor. by dustmalik: 4:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
A whole lot of "Firsts" in her profile. This woman is a woman of destiny

3 Likes

Re: Profile of Aisha-jummai Alhassan Nigerias' First Elected Female Governor. by kingzizzy: 4:08pm On Nov 07, 2015
She is not the first female Governor in Nigeria but she may well be the first elected female Governor. Dame Etiaba of Anambra was the first female Governor.

1 Like

Re: Profile of Aisha-jummai Alhassan Nigerias' First Elected Female Governor. by lawyerfenzyt: 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
But she's yet to become governor really. There will still be an appeal against the judgement. Up to the Supreme Court. But I congratulate her tentatively. She should keep on praying that the judgement still stands when the Supreme Court makes its final verdict next year. Meanwhile till nxt year, the PDP man still remains governor.

3 Likes

Re: Profile of Aisha-jummai Alhassan Nigerias' First Elected Female Governor. by golddust6000(m): 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2015
Aisha invested heavily in acquisition of properties in Abuja with plenty high profile gardens, caused big problem btw Justice Bage and Justice Gumi because her infidelity. She carries a moral burden

2 Likes

Re: Profile of Aisha-jummai Alhassan Nigerias' First Elected Female Governor. by arcis: 4:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
Mogidi:
Enjoy the accolade while it lasts, the appeal court would surely give back to Ishiaku what is rightly his.

Results of the election shows PDP had 53,120 as against APC's 13,599 (a difference of over 39,000), how can APC use election tribunal to overturn people's mandate.
Who gave Election tribunals jurisdiction in intra party affairs?

Thanks to MizMyColi
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3048143_img20151107wa001_jpegc8cded8d186094aa3b74b727ae92c716

You be mumu....can you show us these results from INEC that shows PDP had 53,120 against APC 13,599?

1 Like

Re: Profile of Aisha-jummai Alhassan Nigerias' First Elected Female Governor. by Mogidi: 4:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
[s]
arcis:

You be mumu....can you show us these results from INEC that shows PDP had 53,120 against APC 13,599?
[/s]

This is an exception, I normally don't reply ediots, google exist for a reason, I suggest you look up the results of that election.
Re: Profile of Aisha-jummai Alhassan Nigerias' First Elected Female Governor. by MMMFAGUY1: 4:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
Politics in Nigeria has changed dramastically.

1 Like

Re: Profile of Aisha-jummai Alhassan Nigerias' First Elected Female Governor. by Chemstar: 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
That's not core North.
Re: Profile of Aisha-jummai Alhassan Nigerias' First Elected Female Governor. by uncjay(m): 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
Whether or not na thru magomago...
One thing b say she dey make history sha.

Congrat.
Re: Profile of Aisha-jummai Alhassan Nigerias' First Elected Female Governor. by Goldencollins: 4:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
make me understand,lets not be biased here,does it mean there was no atom of electoral mal practice in states won by the APC that the tribunal should be nullifying elections in states won by the PDP. something is definitely not clear but with time we shall see.
feel free to quote me.

1 Like

Re: Profile of Aisha-jummai Alhassan Nigerias' First Elected Female Governor. by dipopooo(m): 4:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
I dnt knw why am so disturbed wit her profile. My mind is telling me dat, she has been usin her puci to get wat she wants even ryt frm her school days. I dnt see her as a responsible woman.

My opinion though. ..
Re: Profile of Aisha-jummai Alhassan Nigerias' First Elected Female Governor. by Duru009(m): 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
........ This country is gradually tending to a ONE party state.......

This is not democracy at all........
Buhari has compromise the Judiciary..........
Re: Profile of Aisha-jummai Alhassan Nigerias' First Elected Female Governor. by nicholasis(m): 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
No problem o
Re: Profile of Aisha-jummai Alhassan Nigerias' First Elected Female Governor. by Duru009(m): 4:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
This country is gradually tending to a ONE party state.......

This is not democracy at all........
Buhari has compromise the Judiciary..........
Re: Profile of Aisha-jummai Alhassan Nigerias' First Elected Female Governor. by ExInferis(m): 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
golddust6000:
aisha who was a cheif registrar of high court in abuja, who stole billions of naira. naija na wa oo

A chief REGISTRAR of a high court has access to BILLIONS?

2 Likes

Re: Profile of Aisha-jummai Alhassan Nigerias' First Elected Female Governor. by Etinosajay(m): 4:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
aspirebig:

I didn't see "elected" there.

Even at that. "Acting governor and governor, ain't the same
Re: Profile of Aisha-jummai Alhassan Nigerias' First Elected Female Governor. by otokx(m): 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2015
It is my prayer that she rules her people well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Re-sellers Razed By Fire In Isolo Lagos State - Graphic Photos / Buratai In Battlefield As Military Launches Offensive Against ISWAP, Boko Haram / Mahmoud Halilu Picks Adamawa Governorship Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.