Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

The Entrepreneur: Who Delivers The Best Result With Online Product Marketing? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Entrepreneur: Who Delivers The Best Result With Online Product Marketing? (715 Views)

The Entrepreneur Africa’s Business Meeting 2018 Was The Best Moment For Ceos / Mohammed Indimi Delivers Speech At Harvard University; Has No Formal Education / Get Your Online Product At Cheap Price Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Entrepreneur: Who Delivers The Best Result With Online Product Marketing? by honourlaja(m): 3:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
This post is to arm new and existing entrepreneurs with the info necessary to achieve business success. I started a manufacturing business (Rocapy Anti stretchmark SOAP, www.rocapy.com) sometimes last year 2014 and with the success and experiences that comes with that need not be kept to myself because the success of one is the success of all.

When it comes to succeeding in business, you can't do without marketing and as it stands today, social media marketing has taken over all other forms of marketing you are familiar with. There's a science behind online marketing you need to understand to get result.

If you own a business here in Nigeria and want to get result for your hard earned money consider the following:

NAIRALAND

I started with Nairaland because you don't need money to put your product before it's members, all you need ideas ENGAGEMENT.

Engage Nairalanders, its the most visited site in Nigeria after Facebook, Google, Yahoo. Obey the rules and regulations guiding the platform and your business will be on the rise.

Another reason you need to be on Nairaland is for SEO. If you have competition in your industry or field, you need your product to be the first search engines show, that will give you an hedge.

I got quite a lot of patronage from Nairaland. Big ups to you guys behind the screen.

Next I moved to .....

FACEBOOK

I wanted more than what Nairaland was giving so I opened a Facebook page, started inviting friends, posting testimonies both on FB and NL and the LIKES started mounting up, so I decided to pay Facebook to get more LIKES.... Facebook did it..... Yeah!!!!!!!!! From 75 LIKES to 2500 within two days. Potential customers increased and the sales started taking positive shape. Yet, I wanted more...

So I took to....

INSTAGRAM

This was how I realized Facebook now own Instagram.... Here I learnt how to use power editor on Facebook to target more potential customers online within the chosen territory. I got real Followers instead of buying none existing Followers of 1m..... Better to have real people....

I needed more....

TWITTER

Same content that got result on Nairaland, Facebook didn't get as much attention on Twitter, so I decided to give it a push by advertising in Twitter.... I got good response but not very impactful on sales.

So I decided to take a risk....

LINDA IKEJI

After several attempts to reach her proved abortive, I still didn't give up. Realised she has my target market within the click of her mouse, I made some findings on the performance of sponsored post on her blog, realized you need to be creative and make it more 'amebo-ish' to catch the fancy of her loyal subscribers.... And also discovered she has like 2.5m visitors on her page on a daily basis... So I made up my mind if was Linda of none else....

Paid in, and the moment the post went LIVE.... With the patronage, my site's bandwidth finished after 11,000 visitors, has like 1,000 WhatsApp messages waiting for a reply, my number became busy for almost 1 week that some had to wait till the following week took reach me... If broke off record of sales....

I love good problems, I tried it two weeks after and still got result than the first....

Watch out for the next social media outfit result....

I hope this post helped?

Question for only entrepreneurs:

Why did Lindaikeji's blog outperformed Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Nairaland?

(1) (Reply)

Raising Entrepreneurs Through Goldmine Liberty Concept / SME Data Share -real Or Fraud? / Power Ball Jackpot Jumps To $900 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.