Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,653 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

First Bank Debited My Account Even As The ATM Failed To Dispense. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / First Bank Debited My Account Even As The ATM Failed To Dispense. (2245 Views)

"How N37k Was Debited From My Bank Account Through My Stolen Phone" (Photos) / Armed Robbers Storm First Bank In Ekiti, Police Officer Killed. Graphic Photos / Access Bank Debited Me About 9 Times Since Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Debited My Account Even As The ATM Failed To Dispense. by petroldollar: 5:01pm On Nov 07, 2015
I was at fcmb bank kubwa branch today with my first bank ATM around 11:30 am as i tried to withdraw about 2,000 Naira from the atm, with transaction processing, a message INTERSWITCH ERROR appeared on the screen with transaction unsuccessful. I removed my card and 5mins later an alert that 2,000 has been debited from my account was sent to my phone o. I was shocked, confused and furious and the most annoying thing is that this is a saturday. Pls i need someone to assist me with the first bank email address so i can demand for a refund. GOD forbid i won't let them take this money.

Lalasticlala pls do the needful sir.
Re: First Bank Debited My Account Even As The ATM Failed To Dispense. by rottennaija(m): 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
No worries, just do the needful. Report the case. But it will be reverted. It happened to me on a Saturday like. I was supposed to replace my laptop screen. I had made the arraignment and went to an atm machine to withdraw. They debited me 20k buy without dispensing. I wish tried their customer line but didn't go through.

I reported to the security men and they assured me it will be reverted. After an hour or so, I left angrily. But by evening, the transaction had been reverted and money returned to me.
Re: First Bank Debited My Account Even As The ATM Failed To Dispense. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 07, 2015
iit will be reversed iin 24hrs iif not pls visit any firstbank branch to tender an official complain. Always use fbn branches for txns although that kubwa branch iis always busy

1 Like

Re: First Bank Debited My Account Even As The ATM Failed To Dispense. by petroldollar: 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2015
@rottennaija i must confess ur username is funny. Pls ur money was refunded even without you seeing or complaining to any bank official? I just hope it will be refunded cos i haven't complained to any bank staff yet, u know since it is saturday.
Re: First Bank Debited My Account Even As The ATM Failed To Dispense. by rottennaija(m): 6:07am On Nov 08, 2015
petroldollar:
@rottennaija i must confess ur username is funny. Pls ur money was refunded even without you seeing or complaining to any bank official? I just hope it will be refunded cos i haven't complained to any bank staff yet, u know since it is saturday.

Don't mind the name, I became frustrated with Nigeria. Yes, it was. By now, it should have been refunded.
Re: First Bank Debited My Account Even As The ATM Failed To Dispense. by petroldollar: 8:09am On Nov 08, 2015
rottennaija:

Don't mind the name, I became frustrated with Nigeria. Yes, it was. By now, it should have been refunded.
They refunded it last night. Thanks very much

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of All Female Armed Robbery & Kidnapping Gang Nabbed In Rivers State / Girl Shares Her Half Naked Photo On Facebook That Got People Talking / Gym Trainer Busted Having S*x With Married Woman | Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.