Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,856 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

First Bank Frustrating Its Customers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / First Bank Frustrating Its Customers (822 Views)

Savagery At Its Peak. Mtn In Ghana Sent One Of Its Customers This Message / How Can I Transfer Fund From My First Bank Account? / MTN Nigeria Apologises To Its Customers Over SIM Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Frustrating Its Customers by ernie1234(m): 5:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
Hello Guys,
I am finding it difficult in the whole of Agege to use my First Bank ATM to make withdrawals. First Bank ATM is saying Issuer or In Operative or Contact your Financial Institution since the early hours of 9am.
This has caused serious setback in my baby dedication tomorrow because all monies for expenses has been trapped.
Why must we continue to suffer under the hands of our own indigenous Banks. While taking us for granted and making profit with our hard earned monies and having a system that cannot regulate and sanction.
Its so frustrating in this Nation called Nigeria
Mod: Please front page
Re: First Bank Frustrating Its Customers by airsaylongcon: 5:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
ernie1234:
Hello Guys,
I am finding it difficult in the whole of Agege to use my First Bank ATM to make withdrawals. First Bank ATM is saying Issuer or In Operative or Contact your Financial Institution since the early hours of 9am.
This has caused serious setback in my baby dedication tomorrow because all monies for expenses has been trapped.
Why must we continue to suffer under the hands of our own indigenous Banks. While taking us for granted and making profit with our hard earned monies and having a system that cannot regulate and sanction.
Its so frustrating in this Nation called Nigeria

What Bank issued your ATM?
Re: First Bank Frustrating Its Customers by ernie1234(m): 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2015
airsaylongcon:

What Bank issued your ATM?
First Bank ohhhh.... I just can't plan now or do anything
Re: First Bank Frustrating Its Customers by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
iits a general network ish, iit took me 45min to withdraw tday with ma mastercard after several tries with verve... keep ur calm network will soon be firm again.
Re: First Bank Frustrating Its Customers by airsaylongcon: 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
ernie1234:
First Bank ohhhh.... I just can't plan now or do anything
And you are using a first Bank ATM machine?
Re: First Bank Frustrating Its Customers by ernie1234(m): 5:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
airsaylongcon:

And you are using a first Bank ATM machine?

I tried First Bank, Zenith, Fidelity, GTB all the same instruction.............issuer card inoperative
Re: First Bank Frustrating Its Customers by airsaylongcon: 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2015
ernie1234:

I tried First Bank, Zenith, Fidelity, GTB all the same instruction.............issuer card inoperative

Snap ur card(protecting your privacy of course), snap d first Bank ATM machine and it's response then tweet to their twitter account. Include the pics and d location
Re: First Bank Frustrating Its Customers by ernie1234(m): 5:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
airsaylongcon:

Snap ur card(protecting your privacy of course), snap d first Bank ATM machine and it's response then tweet to their twitter account. Include the pics and d location
Thanks I will do just that
Ewwww.
Re: First Bank Frustrating Its Customers by divinehand2003(m): 5:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
Firstbank ATM is particularly annoying, they don't seem to work in other ATMs apart from Firstbank. Its a general problem. We are appealing to Firstbank to do something about it to alleviate our hardships.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Victimisation In My Office Because Of A Girl / She Thinks BLACK FRIDAY Is Evil / Whatsapp Is Free & Extends Its Expiration Period To Lifetime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.