Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,807 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Interesting Things Couples Do On Weekends - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Interesting Things Couples Do On Weekends (1055 Views)

Avoidable Things Couples Do Which Lead To Divorce / More News On The Youngest Couples In Town / Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interesting Things Couples Do On Weekends by Pineapp: 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
Husbands;

1. Do thorough checks on how wifey's week went,thereby knowing where to console,correct or appreciate her.. smiley

2. Sorts out clothes that needs laundry and sometimes helps out with them,including wifey's pants wink

3. Finally,he initiates or encourages her in the bed-banging session wink undecided lipsrsealed

Wives;

1. Resumes the weekend by riding thorough on his lipsrsealed after which she assesses her husbands week and knows where to encourage him too.

2. Cooks,cleans and moves stomach infrastructure's ministry grin

3. Finally baths together and the "do" begins
Note: This thread is for happy people.
Re: Interesting Things Couples Do On Weekends by Jamean(f): 7:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
Pineapp:
Husbands;

1. Do thorough checks on how wifey's week went,thereby knowing where to console,correct or appreciate her.. smiley

2. Sorts out clothes that needs laundry and sometimes helps out with them,including wifey's pants wink

3. Finally,he initiates or encourages her in the bed-banging session wink undecided lipsrsealed

Wives;

1. Resumes the weekend by riding thorough on his lipsrsealed after which she assesses her husbands week and knows where to encourage him too.

2. Cooks,cleans and moves stomach infrastructure's ministry grin

3. Finally baths together and the "do" begins
Note: This thread is for happy people.

I am still upset with you.. that is if it even means anything to you
Re: Interesting Things Couples Do On Weekends by Pineapp: 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
Jamean:

I am still upset with you.. that is if it even means anything to you
kiss
I know
Re: Interesting Things Couples Do On Weekends by Ewuro4: 8:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
Lawd have mercy grin
Re: Interesting Things Couples Do On Weekends by dairo123: 8:41pm On Nov 07, 2015
I love this guy called pineapp.
Re: Interesting Things Couples Do On Weekends by DuchessLily(f): 9:38pm On Nov 07, 2015
dairo123:

Godly love, brotherly love or .......

grin *runs out of thread* grin
Re: Interesting Things Couples Do On Weekends by Pineapp: 11:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
dairo123:
I be babe o wink
Re: Interesting Things Couples Do On Weekends by tishbite709(m): 7:21am On Nov 08, 2015
And they will live happily for the rest of their lives
Re: Interesting Things Couples Do On Weekends by ifyalways(f): 8:22am On Nov 08, 2015
lock the bedroom door and sleeeeeeeep!!!

3 Likes

Re: Interesting Things Couples Do On Weekends by nawtibownie: 8:29am On Nov 08, 2015
I wish every marriage could be like this but it's otherwise. cry

(1) (Reply)

Total Friendlessness; What Are The Long-term Effects? / TV Is Making Our Kids Gay, In 10 Years Half The Population Will Be Gay / When The Baby Ain't Too Sure You Are His Daddy... ;D ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.