Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Two Tipper For Lease. Advice - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Two Tipper For Lease. Advice (1506 Views)

Iveco Tipper For Sale / Used Tipper Truck For Sale At A Giveaway Price: (must be sold by monday)See Pics / Earthmoving Equipments & Tipper Trucks(20t,30t Man Diesel&mack) For Lease In Ph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Tipper For Lease. Advice by KMVBO(m): 7:39pm On May 13, 2009
I've two Tippers from Ireland 8*4(12 wheels each) right hand drive but converted. One is Layland and the other one is Foden, all in a good condition. Can someone advice me if i should lease it out and what are their terms and conditions, as this is my first time. What are thier weekly or monthly income. Anybody interested can get intough with me email- babatundeadekoya@msn.com
Re: Two Tipper For Lease. Advice by DOW(m): 2:31pm On May 14, 2009
monthly income should be around 300-400k.
Re: Two Tipper For Lease. Advice by tobiloba82: 3:39pm On May 14, 2009
if your truck has no back, i mean if it is the cab only,i will advise you to rent a flat body for it and start a haulage business in the ports. you don't need anybody to manage it for you or lease it or partnership with anybody. i will show you how to do it. you will be getting a daily pay of at least N20000.
i will put you through. imagine get N20000k daily for 6 days every week. you can detach the truck if you like too. you will rent a flat body by paying an upfront of 90000k for three months. you are not registering with any big money just N5000. your money will be delivered to you daily. forget any monthly or weekly pay.
i work in the ports and i have one truck that i have been maintaining for the past 9 months.
For more info contact me on 08028292956. i will show you the business. if the truck in on ground now, i bet you business will start the next minute
Re: Two Tipper For Lease. Advice by TayoUK(m): 4:21pm On May 14, 2009
KMVBO-I'm removing my post and pictures of the that truck from this thread to start it as a new topic so that anyone responding to your post won't get confused with the pictures.
Sorry about that but please do let me know how you get on.

From my enquiries so far, I think you can get up to 400k for each.

Goodluck bro!
Re: Two Tipper For Lease. Advice by Genergo(m): 5:00pm On May 14, 2009
This truck looks really good.I can lease if i find it in good shape (after inspection).

You can mail me on ehius78@gmail.com ad lets discuss.
Re: Two Tipper For Lease. Advice by KMVBO(m): 9:31pm On May 14, 2009
Thanx
Re: Two Tipper For Lease. Advice by bodik(m): 1:21am On May 15, 2009
KMVBO:

I've two Tippers from Ireland 8*4(12 wheels each) right hand drive but converted. One is Layland and the other one is Foden, all in a good condition. Can someone advice me if i should lease it out and what are their terms and conditions, as this is my first time. What are thier weekly or monthly income. Anybody interested can get intough with me email- babatundeadekoya@msn.com

I and my partners run a haulage business and we need some more trucks. The truck looks good but we will definitely inspect physically before any negotiation.
Re: Two Tipper For Lease. Advice by KMVBO(m): 8:04am On May 18, 2009
bodik. The Truck you are talking about was mistakingly posted and has been moved, i only have Tippers. Thanx
Re: Two Tipper For Lease. Advice by engineboy: 2:52pm On May 18, 2009
if realy its a tipper and nt a truck head i can assure you of 400k per mth, reach me on 07035231822, ph bt the present conditions matters grin
Re: Two Tipper For Lease. Advice by TayoUK(m): 3:07pm On May 18, 2009
Hi KMVBO,
I think you should load the pictures of the tippers to this site.
I've had some positive response but not making any decision until I get to Lagos middle of next month.
Re: Two Tipper For Lease. Advice by KMVBO(m): 10:54am On May 19, 2009
TAYO-UK
Thank u . I,ve been trying to upload the pic's but not working 4 me, i 'll still again. I'll be in Nigeria by ending of July or August, when is not rainning. Mr Tee
Re: Two Tipper For Lease. Advice by KMVBO(m): 11:00am On May 19, 2009
engineboy- thanx . where are u?
Re: Two Tipper For Lease. Advice by KMVBO(m): 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2009
2 Tipper for sale
Re: Two Tipper For Lease. Advice by TayoUK(m): 11:58pm On Jun 02, 2009
KMVBO:

2 Tipper for sale

Hi bro, you have decided to sell the tippers, my trucks are on their way to Lagos and I'll be there myself in the next couple of weeks. I have potential companies that will take over mine. You can send me an email or give me a call if you are still interested in giving them to company to manage them for you but if not, good luck with the sale
Re: Two Tipper For Lease. Advice by ready2give(m): 9:25am On Jun 04, 2009
Well my friend, i will like to inform you that I am into supply of building materials such as granite,sands,laterite etc ,
As at now i have tippers in my possession which am managing.
Infact as a supplier we can not do without tipper since is the only means to convey our goods to the sites.
i will give you more information anytime you needed it.
You can call 2348079951245/sandsandgranite@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Looking 4 A Cake Designer In Uyo.? / Kitchen Designs - Bollymart Nig Limited Best In Kitchen Designs / Roro Auto Shipping Usa To Nigeria $950 W/ Telex Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.