Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,766 members, 7,813,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Davido Flaunts His New R8 Car (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Flaunts His New R8 Car (Photos) (58999 Views)

Davido Flaunts Chioma Avril's Cleavage And Her Customized 30BG Chain / Davido Flaunts His 30 Billion Chain (Photos) / Davido Flaunts His New POLICE Plate (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Flaunts His New R8 Car (Photos) by obinnashady(m): 11:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
Bisjosh:
space blockers association of nairaland,u've commented earlier,what's with the . Wtf smh
Re: Davido Flaunts His New R8 Car (Photos) by onitshaigbo(m): 11:49pm On Nov 07, 2015
Free Biafra and God punish poverty! If Biafra is free from the parasites of the North and West, every Biafra would be rich like Davido.
Re: Davido Flaunts His New R8 Car (Photos) by Seculent: 11:49pm On Nov 07, 2015
Flashh:

Helping is now a barrier?

I ain't bothered if he's using it as publicity stunt. What I know is that, Davido is still a kind fellow.
Youngtekkey:

Are you dum..bb He gave a girl that had kidney problem 1 million naira in 2013.And so many other helps he has done.He is more helpful than most Nigeria artiste. That guy is not the first guy he is sponsoring on scholarship basis.
Good one guys. Don't mind that guy, some people just like criticism.
Re: Davido Flaunts His New R8 Car (Photos) by Goridoe(m): 12:34am On Nov 08, 2015
WailingWailer00:
how many people have you helped

sorry to say, you must be a Ghanaian, right? undecided
Re: Davido Flaunts His New R8 Car (Photos) by Goridoe(m): 12:35am On Nov 08, 2015
Flashh:

C'mon. The guy still renders help than most Nigerian artists.

thank u jare.. God bless you..

1 Like

Re: Davido Flaunts His New R8 Car (Photos) by cmoney22222: 1:01am On Nov 08, 2015
Him na Jesus christi?

You kwa, how many people u Don help?

WailingWailer00:
Re: Davido Flaunts His New R8 Car (Photos) by cmoney22222: 1:02am On Nov 08, 2015
Ask 2go

bolkay47:
What do we make of this post?
Re: Davido Flaunts His New R8 Car (Photos) by Eleponblue(m): 1:48am On Nov 08, 2015
sexxydiva:
Mine loading.... Baba God will do am
No go work o! Dey expect make the tin drop from heaven tongue
Re: Davido Flaunts His New R8 Car (Photos) by Danielboi: 1:56am On Nov 08, 2015
sometimes it just doesn't matter who you really help actually
Re: Davido Flaunts His New R8 Car (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 2:24am On Nov 08, 2015
He's saying to his fans:

" your hard earned money paid for this....so fucck you very much "
Re: Davido Flaunts His New R8 Car (Photos) by Nobody: 3:11am On Nov 08, 2015
Bisjosh:

Your name says it all

U need to be more current.
tel him to work harder so he can help those david failed to help.
Re: Davido Flaunts His New R8 Car (Photos) by princefrezy: 3:18am On Nov 08, 2015
Re: Davido Flaunts His New R8 Car (Photos) by ipreach: 3:52am On Nov 08, 2015
Jesus is coming back again
Are you prepared for His coming?

Click on my signatures
Re: Davido Flaunts His New R8 Car (Photos) by mekybabe1: 4:09am On Nov 08, 2015
My own na R10. I go soon display as I dey dance on top my own grin
Re: Davido Flaunts His New R8 Car (Photos) by Ignyte(m): 4:43am On Nov 08, 2015
Bossforeva:
Cool Ride, Davido please take that Ride to Khaz Custom, for an Exciting paint job, super cars don't stand out on plain black and silver rims.

So y'all just do a paint Job??
My brother did his car at arewacustomz and those hausa boys sabi work.... Even their garage is custom made..
Check them out on IG: @arewacustomz

Just Yesterday, Sultan of Sokoto's cars were pictured at their address. Wondering how Limda Ikeji did not post it...

Re: Davido Flaunts His New R8 Car (Photos) by Emmanuel000(m): 4:47am On Nov 08, 2015
you be baddest now.... enjoy ursel na your time Bro
Re: Davido Flaunts His New R8 Car (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 08, 2015
I actually respect peeps like this....He owns his skill however way one might look at it. He is a singer and makes a living from it. Some of us that have chosen to be in the field of using our brains to create things that improves mankind can also eventually go that route of becoming employers of people.....cause it takes longer to acquire wealth working for someone else!!!! I have to "pi-mp" others out, no other way!!!! grin
Re: Davido Flaunts His New R8 Car (Photos) by tokz(m): 6:39am On Nov 08, 2015
Smh at all these. Thanking God really while displaying lewd signs. Meanwhile great car
Re: Davido Flaunts His New R8 Car (Photos) by Gaucho(m): 7:05am On Nov 08, 2015
Visited Sao Paulo,Brazil last year June,the Audi R8 I saw,sat on the driver chair and took a picture with is $450,000. It's a baddddd machine.
Re: Davido Flaunts His New R8 Car (Photos) by 360ng: 7:11am On Nov 08, 2015
WailingWailer00:

Poverty mentality sad
Re: Davido Flaunts His New R8 Car (Photos) by cirmuell(m): 7:32am On Nov 08, 2015
That ride though.
Re: Davido Flaunts His New R8 Car (Photos) by jamjos(m): 7:40am On Nov 08, 2015
Hard work pays. May God bless our hustle.
Re: Davido Flaunts His New R8 Car (Photos) by geesampower(m): 8:00am On Nov 08, 2015
Bossforeva:
Cool Ride, Davido please take that Ride to Khaz Custom, for an Exciting paint job, super cars don't stand out on plain black and silver rims.
Pls is the outfit in Nigeria, kindly share address or link where their paint jobs can be viewed.
Thanks boss
Re: Davido Flaunts His New R8 Car (Photos) by sweetMichael(m): 8:26am On Nov 08, 2015
while Is he not in camp(nysc)
Re: Davido Flaunts His New R8 Car (Photos) by yassjib: 8:32am On Nov 08, 2015
small Boy with plenty money..God i beg bless me too this year
Re: Davido Flaunts His New R8 Car (Photos) by chocolateme(f): 8:33am On Nov 08, 2015
wtfCode:

how u take see the interior sef? :\
lol I am seeing the interior while you are seeing the exterior
Re: Davido Flaunts His New R8 Car (Photos) by chocolateme(f): 8:34am On Nov 08, 2015
Sincere4u:

sweet chocolate how much of the interior did you see, abi u entered inside in spirit?.
grin na only physical we supposed dey see? No I see in both physics and spiritual
Re: Davido Flaunts His New R8 Car (Photos) by chocolateme(f): 8:43am On Nov 08, 2015
remi4ever:

So you could actually see the interior of that car..
hmm, I juba for your eyes oh.. cheesy
my are are seeing things transparently.
Re: Davido Flaunts His New R8 Car (Photos) by luckier9(m): 9:17am On Nov 08, 2015
the car is small to compere port Harcourt first son car wat of 50million. AKA Ducamighty
Re: Davido Flaunts His New R8 Car (Photos) by DOCTORDONE: 10:02am On Nov 08, 2015
Fine car and fine boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cyril Stober And Elizabeth Banu's Wedding Reception Photos / Sholaye Jeremi Buys 2020 Jaguar For His Mother On Her Birthday / Naira Marley Visits Regina Daniels On Set, Spotted With Nollywood Actors (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.