Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Menstruating: Is It Limited To Human Species Alone? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Menstruating: Is It Limited To Human Species Alone? (672 Views)

A Pig Just Gave Birth To Human With A Weird Look.( Graphic Pic) / How To Calculate Dog Years To Human Years. / What Are The Species Of These Snakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Menstruating: Is It Limited To Human Species Alone? by ranson(m): 8:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
I'm just curious. I Wish to know the form or ways by which other female animals observe the monthly menstrual period. Is it that animals such as Goats, dogs, cows etc. don't renew their eggs monthly? Is menstruating exclusive to humans alone? Someone should please enlightened me.
Re: Menstruating: Is It Limited To Human Species Alone? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
Bat dey do menstruation
Re: Menstruating: Is It Limited To Human Species Alone? by barcaboi(m): 10:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
ranson:
I'm just curious. I Wish to know the form or ways by which other female animals observe the monthly menstrual period. Is it that animals such as Goats, dogs, cows etc. don't renew their eggs monthly? Is menstruating exclusive to humans alone? Someone should please enlightened me.
Apes menstruate...I know because I studied Animal Production and health and I had to google to know more
Re: Menstruating: Is It Limited To Human Species Alone? by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 08, 2015
First and foremost, there are 2 types of menstruation namely ;
Overt menstruation
Covert menstruatiin

Overt menstruation are common in human, primates, bats and elephant shrubs only, it is a situation whereby there is bleeding from the uterus through the vagina.

Covert menstruation, these are common in dogs, cattle, horses even pigs, it is a situation where by endometrium is completely re-absorbed by the animal.

Hope I answered your question

(1) (Reply)

How I Taught My Dog To Talk. Unbelievable!! #must Read / This Rot Puppy Needs A New Home / Female Samoyed Pups For Grabs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.