Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Who Do We Blame For The Calamity Of Chelsea. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Do We Blame For The Calamity Of Chelsea. (290 Views)

Oparanozie: Nigeria's Lack Of 'Adequate Preparation' To Blame For 8-0 Drubbing / Which Stars Are To Blame For Liverpool Defeat? / Pls What Is The State Of Origin Of Chelsea Victor Moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Do We Blame For The Calamity Of Chelsea. by Btruth: 9:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
As a loyal fan of Chelsea FC, I must confess that for the first time, I'm really really frustrated with the result of today's match. Must we continue to blame the coach/manager for the poor performances of the players? Or, are the players not dedicated to the game like before now. The way things are going, I'm really afraid for the Blue team. But, as the saying goes, it's not over until it's over. Up Blues!
Re: Who Do We Blame For The Calamity Of Chelsea. by GoldenJAT(m): 9:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
DE there DE deceive urself. Blues ko.. Green ni.

(1) (Reply)

Discovering How To Setup A LOVINGBET Online Account Jus / Pray For Paris / Write Content. That Doesn't Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.