Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

PHOTOS: Omotola At The Premiere Of James Bond's Spectre In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Omotola At The Premiere Of James Bond's Spectre In Lagos (1031 Views)

D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 / Omotola At The Queen Of England's 90th Birthday Celebration / Sexy Photos: Omotola Replies Fan (see Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Omotola At The Premiere Of James Bond's Spectre In Lagos by olillywales(m): 10:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
Re: PHOTOS: Omotola At The Premiere Of James Bond's Spectre In Lagos by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
Beautiful mama kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: PHOTOS: Omotola At The Premiere Of James Bond's Spectre In Lagos by segzyj(m): 10:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
My gurl pretty pass am
Re: PHOTOS: Omotola At The Premiere Of James Bond's Spectre In Lagos by Mekybliss(f): 10:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
Definition of beauty
Re: PHOTOS: Omotola At The Premiere Of James Bond's Spectre In Lagos by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
Lovely dress
Re: PHOTOS: Omotola At The Premiere Of James Bond's Spectre In Lagos by delishpot: 10:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
That dress sha, she for find a neutral coloured gown inshort she for wear some chick ankara gown. That dress is fine but doesnt suit the ocassion IMHO
Re: PHOTOS: Omotola At The Premiere Of James Bond's Spectre In Lagos by Zeedarh(f): 10:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
Nawa oh. Everything this woman gahs be news. Later now, we'll see 'omotola steps into the toilet' smiley
Re: PHOTOS: Omotola At The Premiere Of James Bond's Spectre In Lagos by Tallesty1(m): 10:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
Zacha obodo.

That's the name of the dress
Re: PHOTOS: Omotola At The Premiere Of James Bond's Spectre In Lagos by AgbenuAnna(f): 10:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
But some people fine oh
Re: PHOTOS: Omotola At The Premiere Of James Bond's Spectre In Lagos by 2dillu2(m): 10:39pm On Nov 07, 2015

Re: PHOTOS: Omotola At The Premiere Of James Bond's Spectre In Lagos by Swissheart(f): 10:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
Beautiful woman.
Re: PHOTOS: Omotola At The Premiere Of James Bond's Spectre In Lagos by yanabasee(m): 11:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
segzyj:
My gurl pretty pass am

Lol.... Omotala's pretty and if your lady's pretty... She'd be pretty for you alone... Nobody cares! Capisce?

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji At Road To Yesterday Premiere In Enugu / 4 Cartoon Voices That Surprisingly Belong To Celebrities / Things That Would Happen If Mark Zuckerberg Was A Rich Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.