Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

- Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / (877 Views)

/ Win Massively In Sportbetting With My Games 100% No Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

by inplayprof: 11:56pm On Nov 07, 2015
[b]The easiest way to make money in sportbetting(known to me) is through inplay betting.
What is inplay/live betting? inplay/live betting is a bet you placed while game is running. you can bet on win, corners, goals, cards etc(depending on the bookie).

To be successful in inplay betting, you need to plan your bet before the games starts. you need to do thorough analysis on the team that you intend to bet on during inplay. inplay is not just what you see a game running and start betting on it. you need to forecast the game before it start to know whether you will bet on such match and the best market to stake on.
I need to state this that the best bookmarker to use for inplay games is foreign bookmarker. The reason why some shy away from foreign bookmarker is because of verification but I want to let you know that there are some foreign bookmarker that doesn't requires verification whatsoever.

Have you ever wonder the reason why our local bookmarkers doesnt have much inplay games, its because they also realize that inplay games is better for punters than prematch bets. lots of things used to affect the outcomes of prematch bets and its unfortunate that 90% of punters still love to bet on prematach than inplay and thats why most people end up losing. As far as I am concerned, football betting should not be seen as gambling or form of entertainment but a PURE BUSINESS.

To cut the long story short, I am here to help those that wish to make money in sportbetting. I was once a gambler like every other punters looking for ways to beat the bookies but I always end up burning my fingers till I discover myself and venture fully into inplay bets. I am not here to make mouth or to show off but to open punters eyes to reality of sport betting. inplay games is not something that you can make 10,000naira profit from 10,000naira bankroll on daily basis but something that you use to build your bankroll on gradual basis. Let me state this, I start with just 2% daily profit till I upgrade myself to 10% daily profit now.

Presently, my daily target profit is 10% of my bankroll. Yes, its 100naira profit on 1,000naira bankroll but if you are good in calculation, you will see what I can turn that 1,000naira into within a month. do the calculation yourself to have clear knowledge about what am saying.

Without much stories, I will teach any interested individual how the system that am using actually works and the likes of bookies that you can use to bet successfully. Truly, I have read lots about how people scammed punters all in the name that they will give them fixed matches, tips etc but I am not here for that. if you know that you are ready to make guaranteed steady money from sportbetting, I am ready to carry you along. Here are the 2 ways I wish to offer the services;

1. I can teach you how to forecast the games before it start for you to know what to bet inplay. I will show you the websites to use to get more than enough info about each match. I charge 5,000naira to teach you online and you can request for one on one teachings because we have lots of fraudsters and it makes it difficult for people to believe anything that they see online.

2. I can help you place inplay bets while you give me certain percentage. note that I can only do that for just one person and anybody who need such services must be able to fund at least $50 in his/her betting account. Weekly profits will be shared as 50/50 basis. Here is the reason why I put a tag of minimum of $50 in your bet account to start with + weekly profit sharing;

(a) I will need a gadgets(android phone) & data to operate your account because I have my own account to run & both account cant run on the same gadgets at the same time. moreover, those betting companies always monitors stakers IP address and any 2 different account using the same IP address at the same time always get query of which might led to termination of both account but if I operate 2 different gadgets using different sim cards, such occurrence will never happens.

(b) Some people are dubious to the extent that if I make it monthly basis, they will change their password when its time to pay my percentage and will disguise as a new comer and ask for training straight. They will pay me training fee from the money I make in their account using my own resources & time except the money they fund in their account.

Either of the services that suits you is what I will give to you. You can send me your questions to inplayprof@yahoo.com or drop it here and i will answer. Thanks for taking your time to read.[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Where Will Chelsea Finish This Season? Have Your Say... / Who Will Win The Fifa Ballond'or Award - Ronaldo ,messi Or Neymar / The Type Of Selfie Every Soccer Fan Dreams Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.