Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Why Yorubas Are Wailing Over Biafra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Yorubas Are Wailing Over Biafra (4834 Views)

Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra / Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC / Yoruba And Hausa Wailing Over Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Yorubas Are Wailing Over Biafra by Qelvin(m): 7:42am On Nov 08, 2015
simplycarro:

Oh ok, telling such truth can be heart wrenching for him to bear. I truly sympathize with him and his family.
my dad actually pimped his mum, that's the part he never disclosed but I guess you know the better half of the beef now... wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Why Yorubas Are Wailing Over Biafra by simplycarro: 7:44am On Nov 08, 2015
Qelvin:

my dad actually pimped his mum, that's the part he never disclosed but I guess you know the better half of the beef now... wink wink wink
Meaning you and your Dad are both pyhsco
Son! Quit that white substance, it's really messing you up! Genuine advice man!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Yorubas Are Wailing Over Biafra by MrMbaM: 7:45am On Nov 08, 2015
Qelvin:

[s]nyggah me sef wan nyansh Bianca! she is worth more than the ravishing wonder of a roller coaster spin of a sixpence(Baba Ojukwu don enjoy him own share tire till death did him part grin grin grin) how did your mum's puccy taste though, heard she makes you diet on that puccy on daily basis angry angry angry, call me to make a video next time you have an in-call session, would love to observe the low thinking incestuous yeriba breed go at each other grin[/s] grin grin

Good you wanna yansh the famous olosho called Biancar. She told FFK the truth about Ojuku, never knew ojuku was a weak man. Failure in life, on bed and everywhere. I will advice you to stick to your old mom cos you always make her happy while banging the expired pu.nny.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Yorubas Are Wailing Over Biafra by MrMbaM: 7:47am On Nov 08, 2015
Qelvin:

[s]MrMbaM for real though I want to reschedule another date with ya mama, I want to fvck her real bad like old times, my dad showed me the way with her and handed the baton over grin grin grin, slide a brother that address so I can come from and watch you two do the usual yeriba abomination on each other, incest is my new case study for the accursed yeriba tribe[/s].

Read the rubbish you wrote again, are you this pained and angry? Lmaoooo. Stop saying your Dad, you have no father bro. How can we determine your real father when your mom was r.aped by 40 men. I have told you many times to ask the senile w.hore, she will surely tell you the truth. Trust me. grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas Are Wailing Over Biafra by MrMbaM: 7:48am On Nov 08, 2015
simplycarro:

Oh ok, telling such truth can be heart wrenching for him to bear. I truly sympathize with him and his family.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Its a pity the guy is now pained, I should have keep shut and not expose her mom. Qelvin, take it easy on your mother, its not really her fault. sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas Are Wailing Over Biafra by MrMbaM: 7:49am On Nov 08, 2015
simplycarro:

Meaning you and your Dad are both pyhsco
Son! Quit that white substance, it's really messing you up! Genuine advice man!

Qelvin yaff suffer cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas Are Wailing Over Biafra by simplycarro: 7:51am On Nov 08, 2015
MrMbaM:

Qelvin yaff suffer cheesy cheesy cheesy
Just advising the brother for real!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Yorubas Are Wailing Over Biafra by mensdept: 7:56am On Nov 08, 2015
kettykin:
I have listed out some points why yorubas are wailing uncontrollably over the recent moves to actualize biafra.

1. Igbos who own the largest retail businesses in Nigeria will likely relocate to biafra on actualization.

2. No igbo businesses to pay exorbitant shop rents in the numerous shops, markets and malls in Lagos leading to severe loss of revenue and the attendant contraction in the economy of Lagos.

3. Igbos who are 90% Christians would leave and most churches would be...

4. The real estate business would be the worst hit as agents, land dealers, landlords would go for years with out a single tenancy.

5. The other tribes in Lagos would find Lagos very boring, irritating, economically unviable and retrogressive.

6. Lagos would be ibadanised leading to rapid growth of ghettos, slums, with Festac, mile 2, surulere being the worst hit.

7. Lagos schools and hospitality industry would witness bankruptcy and Collapse.

8.A quick take over of Lagos by fulani

9. Lagos loosing it's status as the entertainment capital of Nigeria.

10. Loosing status as the economical and commercial capital of Nigeria.

Please add your own, no insults

This is pretty much 80% of why a large section of Yoruba from Awolowo's era till now can't and won't support Biafra. Then you add Jealosie Jealosie and you get 100% why

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Yorubas Are Wailing Over Biafra by bigerboy200: 7:57am On Nov 08, 2015
Na to just sit down they enjoy the show.. Thank God I am from middle belt.. grin grin
Re: Why Yorubas Are Wailing Over Biafra by opiaoku: 8:00am On Nov 08, 2015
MrMbaM:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Its a pity the guy is now pained, I should have keep shut and not expose her mom. Qelvin, take it easy on your mother, its not really her fault. sad sad sad

hello Seun obinoscopy lalasticlala this guy keeps breaking rule 10 with impunity
is there no punishment for that?
Re: Why Yorubas Are Wailing Over Biafra by opiaoku: 8:00am On Nov 08, 2015
MrMbaM:

Read the rubbish you wrote again, are you this pained and angry? Lmaoooo. Stop saying your Dad, you have no father bro. How can we determine your real father when your mom was r.aped by 40 men. I have told you many times to ask the senile w.hore, she will surely tell you the truth. Trust me. grin grin grin grin

Seun obinoscopy lalasticlala
Re: Why Yorubas Are Wailing Over Biafra by opiaoku: 8:01am On Nov 08, 2015
MrMbaM:

BUhahahahaha I don laugh tire cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I love when you gist us how you bang your senile old mother, the woman don suffer. She has been victim of rap.e since she was 4 years old, from your grand father, uncle, cousin, neighbours and all street urchins. Now, its your turn to finish the old foool, serves her right. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

cc
lalasticlala Seun obinoscopy

this guy doesn't belong to politics section

thanks
Re: Why Yorubas Are Wailing Over Biafra by opiaoku: 8:02am On Nov 08, 2015
MrMbaM:

The mofo is pained cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I just told him the true story about his fake father, and he wont stop crying and splashing spit everywhere cheesy grin grin grin

cc

Re: Why Yorubas Are Wailing Over Biafra by stayreal: 8:05am On Nov 08, 2015
mensdept:

This is pretty much 80% of why a large section of Yoruba from Awolowo's era till now can't and won't support Biafra. Then you add Jealosie Jealosie and you get 100% why

Exactly, Yorubas know that the survival of the Yoruba race is based on Igbos remaining in Nigeria. They cannot imagine life without Igbos being better than now. Their worst nightmare will come upon them the day that Igbos are freed from the bondage of Nigeria. The prophecies concerning the decendants of Canaan will be fully manifested. They will be perpetual slaves as they are meant to be in the age to come.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Yorubas Are Wailing Over Biafra by MrMbaM: 8:06am On Nov 08, 2015
opiaoku:

cc

this guy doesn't belong to politics section

thanks

F.uck off my mentions you this ugly hypocrite, so you ignore the OP and other trash post from your kinsmen, you should be stoned to death for being a dirty hypocrite. Ndi ara

6 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas Are Wailing Over Biafra by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 08, 2015
kettykin:
I have listed out some points why yorubas are wailing uncontrollably over the recent moves to actualize biafra.

1. Igbos who own the largest retail businesses in Nigeria will likely relocate to biafra on actualization.

2. No igbo businesses to pay exorbitant shop rents in the numerous shops, markets and malls in Lagos leading to severe loss of revenue and the attendant contraction in the economy of Lagos.

3. Igbos who are 90% Christians would leave and most churches would be...

4. The real estate business would be the worst hit as agents, land dealers, landlords would go for years with out a single tenancy.

5. The other tribes in Lagos would find Lagos very boring, irritating, economically unviable and retrogressive.

6. Lagos would be ibadanised leading to rapid growth of ghettos, slums, with Festac, mile 2, surulere being the worst hit.

7. Lagos schools and hospitality industry would witness bankruptcy and Collapse.

8.A quick take over of Lagos by fulani

9. Lagos loosing it's status as the entertainment capital of Nigeria.

10. Loosing status as the economical and commercial capital of Nigeria.

Please add your own, no insults

no Igbo to hate on while still begging him money

no Igbo woman to copy. bleach to look Igbo
so tey anyone wey yellow fine. dem dey call am ibo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Yorubas Are Wailing Over Biafra by simplycarro: 8:08am On Nov 08, 2015
stayreal:

Exactly, Yorubas know that the survival of the Yoruba race is based on Igbos remaining in Nigeria. They cannot imagine life without Igbos being better than now. Their worst nightmare will come upon them the day that Igbos are freed from the bondage of Nigeria. The prophecies concerning the decendants of Canaan will be fully manifested. They will be perpetual slaves as they are meant to be in the age to come.
Leave all these sermons, please leave now!
May Chukwu Okikke Abiama destroy your generations if you don't leave.

7 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas Are Wailing Over Biafra by opiaoku: 8:15am On Nov 08, 2015
[s]
MrMbaM:

F.uck off my mentions you this ugly hypocrite, so you ignore the OP and other trash post from your kinsmen, you should be stoned to death for being a dirty hypocrite. Ndi ara
[/s]

i don't know what you're saying

you broke the law so you'll pay for it.
Re: Why Yorubas Are Wailing Over Biafra by ishiamu(m): 8:23am On Nov 08, 2015
kaakulator3:
[s][/s]

Is that all you can come up with Trully u dumb
Re: Why Yorubas Are Wailing Over Biafra by truefact: 8:59am On Nov 08, 2015
MrMbaM:

Here comes another cocaine smuggling merchant, everyone now see you yeebhoes as loudmouth ediots. No one take you serious cos you are slaves to all tribe in Nigeria. Even the igalas are now your master, you have been ridiculed, pissed on, and disgraced by everyone. While you are been killed all over Asia, Igalas are doing the needful in Anambra. You are all cursed by the gods, reason you will always run away from your red mud land, its a great curse to be yeebhoe. Pathetic.
I said it, beside cursing and ranting, fetish Yoruba clowns are good at nothing...you fuuuls have no mind of you...you lot are true meaning of slaves..

1 Like

Re: Why Yorubas Are Wailing Over Biafra by Ijebulogic(m): 9:08am On Nov 08, 2015
Re: Why Yorubas Are Wailing Over Biafra by joehis2013: 10:26am On Nov 08, 2015
Qelvin:
I actually rate the Hausas higher than them in terms of cognitive intelligence and reasoning than this yorubas(I call them Vermins), for all their "sophistication" they still reek of pure stupidity of a baffling kind, they scramble up to try and be like Igbos...but they still are down the pecking order and if I were a slave master in the 18th century, I would use them for scientific experiments.

Ouch thats rather harsh undecided undecided
Re: Why Yorubas Are Wailing Over Biafra by Friendlee: 10:28am On Nov 08, 2015
truefact:

I said it, beside cursing and ranting, fetish Yoruba clowns are good at nothing...you fuuuls have no mind of you...you lot are true meaning of slaves..
HERE BE.... http://www.heretical.com/cannibal/nigeria.html
Re: Why Yorubas Are Wailing Over Biafra by joehis2013: 10:28am On Nov 08, 2015
Pls guys lets not start the wars here before the real one start grin
Re: Why Yorubas Are Wailing Over Biafra by emeritus856: 11:13am On Nov 08, 2015
truefact:

He told you the harsh truth, you are the true slaves in Nigeria reason you asking for freedom. Only slaves beg and wail for freedom, you have all been cursed and will die as a slave.
Re: Why Yorubas Are Wailing Over Biafra by Router45: 10:11am On Nov 10, 2015
funkybully:
Yolobastards are scared Biafra is getting real.

Obinoscopy, when will u ban this poster?

He has been abusing non igbos and no one has banned him yet?
Re: Why Yorubas Are Wailing Over Biafra by Router45: 10:11am On Nov 10, 2015
truefact:

Obinoscopy, when will u ban this poster?

Re: Why Yorubas Are Wailing Over Biafra by Router45: 10:12am On Nov 10, 2015
truefact:

Seun Obinoscopy, when will u ban this poster?

Re: Why Yorubas Are Wailing Over Biafra by coolitempa(f): 1:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
YoruBanger:
Yee.bo, e kere SI number cool End of discussion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur5b363b_Cc

Won Kere Si number wa by fatal rolling dollar...... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Igbos Want To Steal All The Oil With 'Biafra'? / SEE 3 Men That Changed The History Of Nigeria / A Muslim Man Caught in Italy Destroying A Statue Because Is Showing A Body Part.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.