Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

How To Get Funds For Your Cds And Impart Your Place of Primary Assignment - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Get Funds For Your Cds And Impart Your Place of Primary Assignment (634 Views)

Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic / Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? / Having Problems At My Place Of PPA Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Funds For Your Cds And Impart Your Place of Primary Assignment by Dgrea8t(m): 5:54am On Nov 08, 2015
NYSC is one of the most exciting or one of the most frustrating phenomenon after a successful completion of tertiary education. So many people's lives get better and they return home with pride or just relocate to their PPA permanently because of something worthwhile they've established. Others come back home searching for jobs which most of them end up not getting, and some of them become underemployed.
I was supposed to be a part of the recent Batch B 2015 but OAU stipulated my set for February (supposingly because of convocation which is scheduled for Dececmber). Before checking the list of mobilization, I had made a lot of research on how to make the best of my NYSC. I have brothers and company owners who just finished in the recently concluded service. Most of them were awarded and some of them received letter from several organizations to come and work for them. SO I asked them, how?

I don't want to bore you with epistles. I discovered you'll need funds for your CDS and if you're like me, who want to start up a business, there are things you must atart doing now while serving or about to. This includes, joining organnizations that can issue you over $100,000, constructing business proposals, fine tuning your cv, etc.

Thank God I made this research. Right now even before going for service, I've been making nothing less than $100 a week. I have a big business profile now. I created this thread to give out tips to people who'll need help with getting funds, writing business and/or sponsor proposals, business ideas, etc. during their service or just before they go for service. If you are interested and you know you'll work with passion, send me a mail:anthonydpeak@gmail.com, with subject as, 'NYSC WEALTH', whatsapp: 08032220061, BBM:28D28E3B
Thank you.
Re: How To Get Funds For Your Cds And Impart Your Place of Primary Assignment by Dgrea8t(m): 1:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
I hope those I've counseled via whatsapp are working on the plan. New comers are also welcome.
Re: How To Get Funds For Your Cds And Impart Your Place of Primary Assignment by Conner44: 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
Please share more with us about this your business scheme here on this thread for the benefit of everyone. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Corper's Hangout With Mc Rheloh ! Live In Imo / I Need Advice From Mature Minds / Beauty And Business Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.