Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,115 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

I Dont Want To Kils But I Am Gonna Kills Peoples Soon: - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Dont Want To Kils But I Am Gonna Kills Peoples Soon: (1034 Views)

I Wasn't Abducted By Anyone, I Dont Want To Go Home - Ese (listen To Audio) / Peoples Home Being Demolish At Ilepa,onihale And Pakoto(ifo Local Govt) / I Dupe Girls Who Want To Buy Virgin Hairs But I Have Changed Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Want To Kils But I Am Gonna Kills Peoples Soon: by markis: 12:41am On May 14, 2009
I live in Jordan I been living here for long time now.I am new here I been looking for forum like this to express myself and putting my life in danger which don't matter I know.I don't mean to come here for the first time to write this here but I need to write it here.I never want to kills in my life But I am going to Sacrifice my life for Nigerians even if it take my life I must do it.what I heard all days and night is not a good life for my peoples.my peoples hardly eat or drink water .I am living in a crazy world yes I know but the most craziest country where bad peoples will kills and go free is Nigeria.Is this Nigeria not a devils land?Why Evils worship there? all good things come from God and which i know Nigeria is bless with good Resources.I will kills to save and help Nigeria and never mind I am just here to express myself if you must think it crazy.Please if you will see what will happen in Nigeria soon don't blame anyone. I hardly speak good english now I speak Arab.lol but I am serious.
Re: I Dont Want To Kils But I Am Gonna Kills Peoples Soon: by Sammy107d(m): 1:08am On May 14, 2009
Didn't quite get your point, but. . . don't be stupid.
Re: I Dont Want To Kils But I Am Gonna Kills Peoples Soon: by grafikdon: 2:36am On May 14, 2009
The uncool side effect of smoking dog hair. . . you better lays back and chills for a minute to enable the gutter fume dissappears. . . there is no needs to kills boyses and girlses.
Re: I Dont Want To Kils But I Am Gonna Kills Peoples Soon: by CyberG: 2:40am On May 14, 2009
LOL @ while reading your post! Don't kill yourself and don't kill anyone just yet until you have given it good a thought o!
Re: I Dont Want To Kils But I Am Gonna Kills Peoples Soon: by Kobojunkie: 4:31am On May 14, 2009
is this @OneNaija again?
Re: I Dont Want To Kils But I Am Gonna Kills Peoples Soon: by SeanT21(f): 4:39am On May 14, 2009
markis:

I live in Jordan I been living here for long time now.I am new here I been looking for forum like this to express myself and putting my life in danger which don't matter I know.I don't mean to come here for the first time to write this here but I need to write it here.I never want to kills in my life But I am going to Sacrifice my life for Nigerians even if it take my life I must do it.what I heard all days and night is not a good life for my peoples.my peoples hardly eat or drink water .I am living in a crazy world yes I know but the most craziest country where bad peoples will kills and go free is Nigeria.Is this Nigeria not a devils land?Why Evils worship there? all good things come from God and which i know Nigeria is bless with good Resources.I will kills to save and help Nigeria and never mind I am just here to express myself if you must think it crazy.Please if you will see what will happen in Nigeria soon don't blame anyone. I hardly speak good english now I speak Arab.lol but I am serious.

Killing yourself will not solve these people problems. Its not your fault that some of your countrymen do not eat or drink. In Life some are poor and some are rich.Its how life is. What U need to do is save some money, travel to Nigeria and help these poor people by building orphanages for the motherless or organizations to help the less fortunate.Like someone said above dont do anything stupid.

KILLING YOURSELF WONT SOLVE ANYTHING BUT LEAVE A WHOLE IN THE HEARTS OF YOUR LOVE ONES!!
Re: I Dont Want To Kils But I Am Gonna Kills Peoples Soon: by Jakumo(m): 6:09am On May 14, 2009
Si
markis:

.I never want to kills in my life But I am going to Sacrifice my life for Nigerians even if it take my life I must do it.

I will kills to save and help Nigeria and never mind I am just here to express myself if you must think it crazy.Please if you will see what will happen in Nigeria soon don't blame anyone. I hardly speak good english now I speak Arab.lol but I am serious.

Before anyone else beats me to it, may I please request full commercial rights to broadcast and sell the video footage of your glorious death to paying subscribers.   Already, you damn near killed me with your appalling command of the English language, so I do consider you a danger to society, but you can still perform the good deed of ensuring my long-term prosperity by having a camera crew on hand to capture the moment you join your ancestors, and of signing the aforementioned exclusive broadcast rights to me, the only person who REALLY cares about your proposed project.   My only stipulation is that you must be careful to select a suitably spectacular exit from this sinful world, to assure good sales of the video record of that brave and historic transition.

markis:

Is this Nigeria not a devils land?    Why Elvis worship there?

So do you have a problem with Nigerians worshipping Elvis ?  Are you trying to imply that Eric Clapton is a greater God than Elvis ?   Now you are starting to offend me, but all MIGHT be forgiven if you comply with my above request.

Praise the Lord !
Re: I Dont Want To Kils But I Am Gonna Kills Peoples Soon: by Sammy107d(m): 6:39am On May 14, 2009
Jakumo!!! shocked

grin
Re: I Dont Want To Kils But I Am Gonna Kills Peoples Soon: by yicob(m): 7:05am On May 14, 2009
man, doesnt kill urselves because nobodies will know u have dies. Thousand peoples dies everyday in nigerians and nothing happens. Ur deaths will be business as usual. B.t.w , does u want to dies by hanging, gamaline 20, firing , jumping into the sea, eletrocution or magun?. Pls tells us.
Re: I Dont Want To Kils But I Am Gonna Kills Peoples Soon: by chidichris(m): 7:10am On May 14, 2009
@poster,
please don't kils anybody. but if u must kils, kils those that are the causes of all these problems.
with this little work of urs, u have won my best comedian of the year 2009.
Re: I Dont Want To Kils But I Am Gonna Kills Peoples Soon: by Sammy107d(m): 7:15am On May 14, 2009
I think I read somewhere that Nigeria has a shortage of hangmen. I say: kills! while making money out if it  wink. . . Unno, the real 'licensed to kills'
Re: I Dont Want To Kils But I Am Gonna Kills Peoples Soon: by busibodi(f): 8:56am On May 14, 2009
I never want to kills in my life But I am going to Sacrifice my life for Nigerians even if it take my life I must do it.

if you want to do, make it good.

Go after those lootters; OBJ, IBB, Annenih etc

Atleast you are more courageous to take action rather than do nothing and just be armchair-internet-critic.
Re: I Dont Want To Kils But I Am Gonna Kills Peoples Soon: by yicob(m): 9:14am On May 14, 2009
. . . .armchair internet critic like busi bodi !
Re: I Dont Want To Kils But I Am Gonna Kills Peoples Soon: by desgiezd(m): 9:45am On May 14, 2009
Taking a good look at your place of residence, I just hope you are not a suicide bomber and if you are one, please, Nigeria doesn't need you, we can solve our problems without suicide bombing ourselves.
Re: I Dont Want To Kils But I Am Gonna Kills Peoples Soon: by OneNaija(m): 9:56am On May 14, 2009
@Kobojunkie What do you mean Onenaija again? When you are writing I hope you are not having sex with a gay because I am not a gay because I will cut off your dick if you think I am a gay while mention my name in this guy who want to commit suicide.

@topic Guy I wish you good luck.
Re: I Dont Want To Kils But I Am Gonna Kills Peoples Soon: by DRANOEL(m): 10:08am On May 14, 2009
g ahead,mad kils yoursefs,but donts sacrifices fors nigerians they no worths it! do it for mi dogs grin grin grin
Re: I Dont Want To Kils But I Am Gonna Kills Peoples Soon: by Kobojunkie: 12:15pm On May 14, 2009
OneNaija:

@Kobojunkie What do you mean Onenaija again? When you are writing I hope you are not having sex with a gay because I am not a gay because I will cut off your privates if you think I am a gay while mention my name in this guy who want to commit suicide.

@topic Guy I wish you good luck.
Yep!!! It am 90% convinced now that it is you, only with another Nairaland moniker. Same MO, meaningless yammerings and really really really terrible command of English lang. the @poster has to be you!!
Re: I Dont Want To Kils But I Am Gonna Kills Peoples Soon: by meexteriox(m): 12:56pm On May 14, 2009
grafikdon:

The uncool side effect of smoking dog hair. . . you better lays back and chills for a minute to enable the gutter fume dissappears. . . there is no needs to kills boyses and girlses.

Na u i feel pass. Exactly what i had in mind to say, after reading the gibberish.
Poster, u think say here na US, wey government dey beg citizen wey wan kpai on his own?
Just send me your height, make i know the lenght of your coffin, shikena.
Re: I Dont Want To Kils But I Am Gonna Kills Peoples Soon: by Bishopking: 3:33pm On May 14, 2009
the earlier the better oooooo. E no go better for u sef if u no kill ursef. shocked

Which kain insult be this, U dey waste people time dey announce ur inglorious exit. Na irunmole go injure you!! grin

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Fake Female Doctor In Police Net / 5year Old Girl Raped At Bolingo Hotel In Abuja / Man Hacks Wife To Death In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.