Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Pics Of Biafra Advancing To Awka Few Hours Before Obiano Flee Government House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics Of Biafra Advancing To Awka Few Hours Before Obiano Flee Government House (3504 Views)

Osinbajo Held Meeting With SANs For 5 Hours, Before Insisting On Keeping Magu / Gov Obiano Convoy Flee Awka Admist Tight Security As Biafrans March To Awka Now / Update On Operation Lafiya Dole: Troops Advancing To Clear Terrorists Camps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics Of Biafra Advancing To Awka Few Hours Before Obiano Flee Government House by Evathyst(f): 11:12am On Nov 08, 2015
Cutehector:
lol I'm even regrettn why I replied dem sef.. Ok send me ur account details
In farano's voice; 'I'm not a gold-digger' cheesy

So, you really wana credit my account or you're just testing the microphone? tongue
Re: Pics Of Biafra Advancing To Awka Few Hours Before Obiano Flee Government House by Cutehector(m): 11:40am On Nov 08, 2015
Evathyst:
In farano's voice; 'I'm not a gold-digger' cheesy

So, you really wana credit my account or you're just testing the microphone? tongue
no, for real.
Re: Pics Of Biafra Advancing To Awka Few Hours Before Obiano Flee Government House by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 08, 2015
Obiano flees govt house, why? Anyways Bia-come, fran- fry (come fry)
Re: Pics Of Biafra Advancing To Awka Few Hours Before Obiano Flee Government House by fecosequence(m): 11:55am On Nov 08, 2015
Cutehector:
What happend in 1966 is about to repeat itself slowly....

My question is, will IPOB succeed? Do they have allies? Do dey have an army? Do dey have armo?
Cuz they will all die like chicken... cheesy
dat question was also asked before the war..use ur tongue to count ur teeth
Re: Pics Of Biafra Advancing To Awka Few Hours Before Obiano Flee Government House by fecosequence(m): 12:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
Cutehector:
selfish u say... I am not an agent of disunity.. But of peace...
peacekeeper..do u alow pipo to take ova ur family land for the sake of peace?.weldon sir we nid ur type of peace in sambisa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Pics Of Osogbo Roads / This Particular Man Must Go Down With Magu / 2023: It's The Turn Of Southeast Based On Equity, Fair Play - Senator Umar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.