Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Must See Ladies: 7 Places Se X Starved Dudes Stylishly Romance Ladies - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Must See Ladies: 7 Places Se X Starved Dudes Stylishly Romance Ladies (737 Views)

Dudes On Social Media Be Like / For Babes Forming Behind, Or Dudes Forming American Broughtup!! / Hilarious Pic- When Dudes Hear Angelina Jolie Is Coming. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must See Ladies: 7 Places Se X Starved Dudes Stylishly Romance Ladies by flawlezz: 8:13am On Nov 08, 2015
Some guys can’t control their s*xual urge which somehow they use stylish ways to romance ladies in order to get satisfied. Therefore, the places they stylishly romance ladies are; 1. In a commercial bus This is peculiar to BRT, danfo and journey buses. However, due to the bad nature of Nigerian roads which serves as a catalytic process for dudes to express their “konji”, they seize the moment of galloping to stylishly hit ladies bosom. Also for BRT(standing position), such dudes stylish hit their joystick against a lady’s backyard to satisfy their urge. 2. At shopping mall Though less common @ this place but it happens atimes when there is long queue to the cashier place. Somehow some dudes spot en downed ladies to stylishly have body contact with them. 3. Banking hall Some banks are synonymous with long queues and as a result some guys book space in front of heavily gifted lady to enjoy her pillow. 4. On okada (Bike) I remember one day I took a bike and d bike man stopped to carry a wickedly gifted bosom lady. Mehn! That day my joystick sang halleluyah still I get to my destination. Lol no be my fault “I be human being nah” 5. Polling unit Some polling units have crowd and as a result of pushing and other things to vote early, some dudes seize the opportunity to having free access to her oranges. 6. Aptitude test centres Due to struggle for job taking the last immigration exercise as a good example, some dudes enjoyed d moment while it last on some ladies without them knowing someone is enjoying free Internet browsing. 7. At bus terminus During rush hour everybody struggle to get bus @ bus terminus especially in Lagos and as a result of severe rushing, some guys stylishly grab ladies orange and tap current hitting his machine gun against the lady’s butt. Source : www.instaclips.tk

(1) (Reply)

The Prostitute And A Bike Driver / Things Nigerians Must Stop Doing In 2016 / Chackout This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.