Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,646 members, 7,955,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:41 PM

MTN Stealing Through Share N Sell - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MTN Stealing Through Share N Sell (449 Views)

One Word 4 This Man Sleeping Wit Matchet 2 Scare Robbers 4rm Stealing His Shoes / NAIJALOADED Stealing Nairaland Posts. / This Men Where Beating Blue.. Black And Nake For Stealing Goat.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN Stealing Through Share N Sell by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 08, 2015
On 6th of this month, i loaded 100 naira airtime on my mtn so i could be give the normal weekly 10mb. I got the mb and then transfered the 100airtime to my second mtn line so i could subscribe for the monthly whatsapp bundle to my surprise, they deducted the airtime buh they didn't credit my second sim. I called their customer care nd after listening to st*p¡d adverts for like 5mins, i finally reached them nd they told me if a share n sell service doesn't credit my 2nd acc, after 24hrs, they gonna refund me. To cut this story short, till naw they have not..
I have complained to them by calling nd talking wif their care lines... SAME OLD SHIT THEY KIP SAYING.
The last time i talked to them, yesterday they said they are looking @ma line nd dah its nat showing on their system nd they asked if am sure the 100 hasn't actually been credited..
To be frank, m tired. M kinda broke nd so i decided to manage this ma 100 nd buy card nd yet MTN stole the it, i just want to bring this complaint to the public notice @least if anyone out there had same, he/she can share lets just let err one know that MTN are thieves.
Thanks
Re: MTN Stealing Through Share N Sell by ODUBEZE: 8:56am On Nov 08, 2015
MTN has been stealing money since time in memorial!
Sorry you are just experiencing it.
I stopped using their CALLER TUNNEZ for a long time! You pay for the tune, which is N50 only for them to keep deducting the N50 repeatedly! I stopped loading my MTN with money except when I wish to contact friends who has the line or receive calls cause it's my first line because once I do, they will keep deducting for the same service!
The annoying part is that their CUSTOMER CARE seldom pick the call!

(1) (Reply)

MIRACLE! 47 Yrs Old Woman Gives Birth Only An Hr After Learnin Shes Pregnant / Home Based Business, Truth And Lies / Photos: Motorcycle Rider Killed By Ritual Killers In Lagos, Eyes Plucked Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.